In 1900 a Briton could buy any weapon and the crime rate was so low Police officers were only armed with Batons

In 1900 a Briton could buy any weapon and the crime rate was so low Police officers were only armed with Batons.

Now the average Brit cannot even arm himself with a baton for self defence and the crime is so high half the police is armed.

I don't want autistic American Gun laws, but neither do I want these strict one too. Brits need the right to defend themselves, but we don't want a society where armed autists are in the position to commit crime easily through their freedoms, and that a convicted felon can own a weapon.

Attached: Armed-police-910x605.jpg (910x605, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irontontribune.com/2015/09/17/man-gets-4-years-11-months-in-prison-for-school-threat-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=hAYKYXVUabY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should push for legalizing those rubber bullet guns like Russia has

No no no, there is no way the average Br*tish subject should be trusted to keep weapons they might hurt themselves or someone else

Don't worry friend, I'm sure the Watchful Eyes will protect you better than you ever could.

Attached: 4975C895-FA96-4C82-A29A-703EE96C3EA2-3899-0000042A96FA7AEB.jpg (375x500, 40K)

Dunblane

>Brits need the right to defend themselves
fascist pig

Exactly. You can't risk something like that happening again just because you might need to protect yourself from some sort of tyre wielding Nigerian ghetto rat. Better to just be a victim now and hope it all works out in the end.

>british "police"

Attached: british police3.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

le good guys defend themselves against bad guys meme

meanwhile in reality 90% of crime is commited among immigrants.

>American 'police'
Shut the fuck up, your police are the most embarrassing shitstain on the face of the earth. You have fucking zero right to criticise the any other cunt's police.

Attached: 471ABA2E00000578-0-image-m-23_1512712338371.jpg (636x358, 20K)

That guy was fired. Meanwhile the fine british officers in that webm all received medals of honor for their heroism LOLLLLLLL.

>I don't want autistic American Gun laws

>things I dislike are autism

huuurrrduurpdpdpdpeepeepoopoopee

there's nothing autistic about our gun rights, fuck off grabber scum

Your police murder citizens every fucking day and occupy your country like an army.
Enjoy your sham freedom.

Attached: 7u567.jpg (750x500, 378K)

so servile

that's rich coming from a nation with soon to be as many CCTV cameras monitoring everything as there are people

Are you talking about him or the other one? Because that incident was the definition of servile, brainless authority worship.

>Enjoy your sham freedom

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: coca cola age brit.jpg (2448x3264, 1.52M)

Your so brainwashed you can't even see the nightmare that your country has become.

I'd say I feel sorry for you, but you've proven time and time again that you don't deserve sympathy.

Attached: 1513280305456.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

Meanwhile...

Attached: 1508558890262.png (1066x813, 518K)

I'm laughing now, you sure are proving you have the higher ground :)

Still statistically more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a mass shooting. And at the end of the day, it's the price of freedom. There will always be people who would abuse their rights, but that isn't reason enough to punish everyone for it.

It's not difficult.

Attached: 1513915993551.png (6300x3095, 1.49M)

>defend your property in the uk
>get jailed

LMAO

Attached: british fences.png (499x681, 370K)

>American police can't even stop autistic kids from shooting up their schools

>yuros siding with arabs and niggers against THIS

Attached: bar rafaeli.jpg (684x994, 153K)

Attached: Worlds-Most-Dangerous-Cities-2015.jpg (1238x1180, 245K)

ah, right then, you're a hakim, it all falls into place

>Shut the fuck up, your police are the most embarrassing shitstain on the face of the earth. You have fucking zero right to
>My British ass is on fire

No one thinks that what the American cop did was right. However, if you think one man holding that many cops off is effective policing you're insane.

>Say mean things on Sup Forums
>Get arrested
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

irontontribune.com/2015/09/17/man-gets-4-years-11-months-in-prison-for-school-threat-2/

Most of those cities have shit gun laws too. Maybe there's a correlation there?

If only we had the religion of peace to make sure this kind of thing wouldn't happen anymore.

Attached: top names in the uk.jpg (286x176, 13K)

depends what happens after the clip ends, if they arrested him then so what? The police had to spend 5 minutes dealing with a guy, it's better than chokeslamming him and making him resent the people that did it imo.

Genuinely armed myself with an umbrella after narrowly missing the Borough Market stabbings by 10 minutes. I've not been killed by Ahmed yet so I guess it's doing the trick

you live in a shit hole m8, and you left the EU to boot, I can't say I should give a lick to anything you've posted thus far

Toggo why?

Meanwhile in the UK it's official policy for the government to monitor social media for offensive and racist comments. In the US it's only a problem if you're making direct threats.

Attached: british police.png (307x164, 9K)

You're a bit obsessed, are you a British police officer?

>Niggers

The white homicide rate in the US is 1.43. White Americans are marginally more homicidal than Finns.

Your police and attitudes to police in general are the laughing-stock of the world. I really don't know you could be insular as o not be aware of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=hAYKYXVUabY

british police officers aren't smart enough to use a computah

>I don't want autistic American Gun laws, but neither do I want these strict one too
>American gun laws
Our states and cities actually have drastically different laws.

Attached: america yurop.jpg (490x554, 64K)

>Many American cities have high crime rates
>nuh-uh, only the people who we enslaved and now treat like shit.
They're still American cities mong

Crime rates have increased because poor people have more kids than rich people. We simply need to eliminate the working class and replace them with machines.

>Threatening to bomb a school

Meanwhile in Britain if you say something that goes against the wishes of the Paki rulers...

Attached: British Values.jpg (2448x3264, 1.47M)

he won't understand that, there is no such thing as regional federation in the UK, devolution of powers to scotland and wales is the closest they've come, so there are no different laws

as a matter of fact, he didn't

I meant to say he was the one who made the thread into the shit-flinging contest.

The low homicide rate among white Americans proves it's not a policy or law problem, but a nigger problem. My paki friend.

>I-if you remove the people committing crime/ the ones I don't like, there isn't any crime!
Fucking genius, how hasn't world thought of this before!

>Urban working class who come from bad neighbourhoods and are only a few generations away from race riots and lynching have high crime rates
really makes me think, any geniuses in who can explain the correlation???

Your argument is that American culture, gun laws and policies lead to a high homicide rate. It's demonstrably false when you look at the fact that it's only the niggers that elevate our crime rate.

You have my permission to leave the thread now that you've lost.

Your argument is that somehow those people aren't American or just don't really count.
Sadly, that's not the case.

>so butthurt he replies TWICE

Poor white Americans don't have a crime rate even near niggers. Once again BTFO.

There's two us you absolute fucking moron.

Go back to Sup Forums with the other genetic abortions.

Attached: 1511825407693.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

No, my argument is that it is objectively true that the American homicide rate is not the result of American culture, laws or policies but the result of a former slave population with a very low IQ compared to more evolved humans.

Other one wasn't even me mate, poor white Americans weren't enslaved, weren't racially profiled, largely live in rural areas rather than urban ones, don't have the persisting drug problems that black communities do, don't have the same poor quality inner city education and don't have dummies like you calling them niggers. If biologists thought race was an important distinction maybe I'd listen to you, but the high crime rate is obviously rooted in socioeconomics.

> but the result of a former slave population with a very low IQ compared to more evolved humans.
I could say the same about ***white*** Americans honestly.

Attached: 1520635253651.jpg (532x960, 53K)

You'll have to edit that soon for Brits.

Of course the neighbourhoods the subhuman scum lives in are bad because the subhuman scum makes them so

>it's whiteys fault niggers are violent apes

brown hands typed this post

My family are inbreds from Devon, nice try

in most US major cities the population majority is white

>If biologists thought race was an important distinction
They do, but they can't say that out loud because of politically correct retards.

>muh biased scientific community
absolutely can't STAND brainlets, go back to your hole please

Attached: James_Clerk_Maxwell.png (331x398, 101K)

>He actually believes that
OH NONONONONO
HAHAHAHAHA

look it up, or you can shit post like a true britard

Race predicts crime better than unemployment, poverty and median income. Control for all of those and blacks are STILL more criminal, especially more homicidal. Black males are approximately 6% of the U.S. population and yet commit roughly 54% of all homicides. That's an over-representation of about 900%.

That poster was being dumb but I'm not saying living in a city is the only indicator of likelihood of crime, I'm also saying that black people are far more likely to live in a bad neighbourhood with bad education and also that the damage of spending generations as an underclass still remains in black communities.

They're not biased, they're neutral. The parties that judge them based on what they say and give them funding sure as fuck aren't, though.

What the fuck is wrong with the New World, the only non American entry there is from South Africa!

>There's two us you absolute fucking moron.
>Go back to Sup Forums with the other genetic abortions.
You may not like what he says but he isn't 100% wrong the neighborhoods for whites, Hispanics and blacks regardless of income are completely different. What's considered normal behavior in one sub culture isn't in the others. Until I moved to a Hispanic neighborhood I wasn't used to having someone blast shitty music out of a parked minivan in the middle of the day, seeing dog shit everywhere, seeing random people yelling at each other on the street, seeing alcoholics spend all day on a park bench like a hipster in a coffee shop, seeing garbage thrown all over, etc.

OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: 673567.png (1381x876, 97K)

You know why black people are more likely to live in a bad neighbourhood with bad education? Because the neighbourhoods are full of black people.

that doesn't include surrounding metropolitan area for each of those cities

You mean the parts where people don't live? I'm sure that makes a huge difference.

Not actually sure where you got that from but as far as I can tell, a black person is about 4 times as likely to commit homicide as a white person. My point is while race is undeniably a good predictor, the problem isn't biological but socioeconomic. Race is also a very good predictor of the your background and social status. In addition the scientific evidence of important biological differences between races is near non-existent.

It seems to me that whichever way you approach the problem from, race appears to have little biological impact.
Regardless, if it was an important factor, it should be dealt with sensibly not by whining about "niggers" which makes you sound backwater.

Attached: JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (490x639, 281K)

gosh, why do you even post? fuck off

HAHAHAHA
You got blown the fuck out, Pablo. Deal with it.

no, I was memed on by a brit with 89iq

>the problem isn't biological but socioeconomic.
The problem is both. And their biology contributes to their poor socioeconomic status.
>In addition the scientific evidence of important biological differences between races is near non-existent.
No it isn't.

You said cities, I posted the cities.
Stupid fucking Yank. Go back to Sup Forums with the half-breeds.

Attached: 1507934114484.jpg (803x616, 87K)

Give evidence for both points if you would

Attached: J]_Bertrand_Russell_photo.jpg (800x630, 125K)

The burden of proof would be on you, as you're the one arguing against occam's razor.

I think you belong on Sup Forums if I'm to be honest, or, you can return to your containment general and never venture out again

>
>Other one wasn't even me mate, poor white Americans weren't enslaved,
They were, actually.

>weren't racially profiled,
Yeah, people had to settle for profiling them based on their religion and their income level.

>largely live in rural areas rather than urban ones,
Nope.

>don't have the persisting drug problems that black communities do,
Poor white communities have a huge opioid problem.

>don't have the same poor quality inner city education
Whites at ALL income levels outperform blacks in education.

>and don't have dummies like you calling them niggers.
Yeah, people just joke about them being inbred rednecks who voted for Trump.

If biologists thought race was an important distinction maybe I'd listen to you, but the high crime rate is obviously rooted in socioeconomics.
So how do you explain the fact that blacks still commit crimes at much higher rates than whites when all other variables are controlled?

Just get rid of all the non-whites if you want to be safe...

Attached: 1488968813261.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Except you're the one who dragged race into the argument.

Why is Sup Forumstard logic so shitty?

Noice
That's like Japan vs. Korea just with proper english.

Best Thread on Sup Forums right now.

Not at all, I agree with the scientific consensus. If you're the same Finn as from earlier, you admitted that the scientific community DOES NOT agree with you. Being that I believe the work scientists publish for the most part, I'm inclined to think that the scientific consensus should be the status quo, as it would be if we were arguing about physics or chemistry.

Attached: J_Michael_Faraday2.jpg (512x569, 27K)

>You mean the parts where people don't live?
He means the part where white people fled to get away from Pablo and Jamal a few decades ago.

I never did, but you're a spastic twat with 89iq, so I'm not the least bit surprised you've muddled the conversation chain. Just pack it in, you're a mess.

Go back to Sup Forums :)

One of these
is you. You brought up race. Fucking idiot.

I wrote "The burden of proof would be on you, as you're the one arguing against occam's razor."

I'm still waiting.

Besides the fact (I didn't notice this before) that it would be very hard for me to prove that these papers DON'T exist, do you want me to link you every paper ever published?

>Yeah, people just joke about them being inbred rednecks who voted for Trump.
you're right about this, people shouldn't do that

Attached: J_Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg (220x311, 13K)

Post the papers that find that there is no correlation between race and crime.

Yes, I can read thank you. See

neither of those is me

>Race correlates strongly with crime rates even when all other variables are accounted for
>ACHKTHUALLY it's all socioeconomic and race doesn't matter
>Prove it; the evidence says otherwise
>Lmao burden of proof is on you Pekka

Great argument, Nigel.

Doesn't seem like that to me, because you still haven't produced anything.