Young people shouldn't feel scared and unwanted in their own country. Something like this can ruin their entire lives

Young people shouldn't feel scared and unwanted in their own country. Something like this can ruin their entire lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowable.com/a/20-teachers-in-america-share-how-the-kids-in-their-class-feel-about-donald-trump?utm_content=inf_11_3136_2&tse_id=INF_2d5e33e06b2111e6aea2d77665e8622b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But that girl isn't in her own country.

She has to go back.

She's an American

knowable.com/a/20-teachers-in-america-share-how-the-kids-in-their-class-feel-about-donald-trump?utm_content=inf_11_3136_2&tse_id=INF_2d5e33e06b2111e6aea2d77665e8622b

>Young people shouldn't feel scared and unwanted in their own country
But old people should? What are you, ageist?

>unless they are white

White people in general don't matter shitlord

>nonwhites are American

>Citizenship is meaningful

>American
The Irish aren't even American.

Why would her dad have to leave?

If he's here illegally, then yes, he would have to leave. He has cheated and cut in line in front of all the respectable, honest, immigrants who applied for the immigration process.

If he's not here illegally, then he won't have to leave; because Trump said the Muslim ban would only apply to foreigners. It's legal, BTW, and it has been a Presidential power for the Pres. to ban "hostile aliens" for over 200 years. Jimmy Carter used it to ban Iranians during the Iran Hostage Crisis. Obama used it to ban Iraqis for several months in 2011. We don't want to be like Yurocuck land, and have jihad attacks once a week, sorry.

>TFW leftist news reports the ramblings of ignorant 3rd-graders as facts

Oh, too bad that Americans never landed on the moon then, and too bad that literally every single person who did something meaningful in your failed colony had ast least some Irish ancestry.

>Irish insecurities
It is the people behind that make the rocket fly, the creators of it. Not the monkey inside.

>all those numbers
Holy fuck

Also, check 'em.

>In the past two days there has been a group of 8th grade boys coming to school with Trump-emblazoned t-shirts, red-white-and-blue plastic leis, and other "patriotic" decorations that are related to this Trump support. These are popular boys, and the group is growing. There are plenty of teachers who are saying to them how much they, too, like Trump. I am appalled.I demanded to know why these teachers were telling students that they liked Trump, but the only person who could name a reason said, "I don't think illegal immigrants should be in our country." I responded, "Oh, so you think a nationalist, exclusionary, hateful rhetoric-spouting millionaire bad boy is going to help our country?" She said, "You know what I mean about immigrants." I said, "No--I don't know what you mean.

Daily reminder that our tax dollars fund this stupid cunt

Go get alcohol poisoning you filthy subhuman leprechaun mick.

>In the past two days there has been a gwroup of 8th grade boys coming to school with Trump-emblazoned t-shirts, red-white-and-blue plastic leis, and other "patriotic" decorations that are related to this Trump support. These are popular boys, and the group is growing. There are plenty of teachers who are saying to them how much they, too, like Trump. I am appalled.

Glorious

>Young people shouldn't feel scared and unwanted in their own country
I agree. European kids shouldn't be scared to become a minority in their own lands nor be scared of being raped by immigrants.

>He still believes the moon landings were real

only natives are real Americans, idiot.

>young girl's ill informed father terrifies her for no reason

Fixed the title

>"natives"

yeah?

>american
>muslim
Pick one potato nigger.

>nationalist as a negative connotation

Why do we allow this shit?

this should read:0
>teachers in america share how the kids in their class feel about donald trump after they were told how horrible he is for 6 months straight.

>Young people shouldn't feel scared and unwanted in their own country.

That is true. So maybe they should go back to their own country instead of staying in ours.

>if Donald Trump becomes president, he is going to leave America

Dear USA, you have this one chance, one opportunity. Don't you fucking let it slip. Please!