Is it possible to have both race realism and unified races...

Is it possible to have both race realism and unified races? Or will the idea of one group "superior" to another spark outrage instead of just a basic understanding of "Yea, It true that on average blacks have a generally lower iq, but I don't let that stop my pursuit of happiness. Yea Asians have a higher iq than me, that doesn't stop my pursuit of happiness" let's just obey some rules, not kill each other, show empathy, and get shit done.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's 0 chance of convincing a group of millions of people that they're inferior to another group.

with eugenics sure

We don't phrase it that way though, we phrase it as just a fact that doesn't necessarily point out a superior or inferior race. We just say, scientifically it's true. But we should still validate equality, and with our unhinged perimeter of knowledge, we do things pragmatically and help a greater amount of people.

But of course some will still be too ignorant. How do we solve this particular issue?

Race-realism isn't the same as racial supremacy. There is no objective measurement for supremacy. Whites do best in white countries, Asians in Asian countries, and African in African countries.

But the question is, how do we present it that way?

You can't lower people's self esteem in real life.

You can only argue this online with limited influence on social media sites and Sup Forums.

If there was one universal messaging board where all commentary could be dissected by different people white supremacy would be dead.

All people would be able to see the narratives in academia that aren't necessarily refuted by academics themselves and work against them by living productive lives.

Race realism is bullshit after all.

If nobody creates and everybody just migrates, then nothing gets done ever. The rich people and their migrant labour have always exploited people, they never created anything. World is failing constantly with wars and poverty because people don't build, don't create at home, they move and create everything at one place, they create at designated place rich people selected so they can get richer and exploit people. Migrants enslave us all. How would it be if all fish moved into 1 river? All other rivers would be empty. That's same shit with migrants.

That is historically false.

>Atlantic slave trade
And the subsequent bullshit after.

No I don't think it'll ever be like that.. especially not now or in the near future due to the Internet. It's only going to get worse until a huge tragedy happens, and even then niggers are always going to chimp out. The Internet really fucks things up.

I believe it's possible, and it is how I perceive the world personally. I recognize the biological reality of the world, but it doesn't occupy my thought on every issue nor do I think it has to.

Unfortunately I think the obfuscation of these ideas by the "mainstream" has forced the issue to be largely discussed by fringe movements that are on the rise such as white nationalism and it's impossible to present it in a manner that doesn't contain ideology.

But yes, in a different timeline it's entirely possible.

dont have multiculturalism americlap

Also, in the first post you mention the "pursuit of happiness" that reminded me of something Murray once said of this idea of inferiority. Most of us have met or meet plenty of people we recognize as being our intellectual superiors in one way or another, but very rarely do people does it have such an impact on us that it causes us to view ourselves as naturally inferior, e.g we are more likely to think positively "Wow, this is an intelligent man" rather than "Wow, this is an intelligent man who is my superior".

races aren't what's important, intelligence is.

All humans need to do is reach a certain level of intelligence, then there will be no racism.

Setting up genius sperm banks all over the world will help make this possible.

The exact way I presented it.

No.
"Race realism" is for retarded, uneducated, xenophobic faggots with low IQ. It's a term used by butthurt virgins online to make them feel they're part of a team with other basement dwellers.

I love how you guys think they don't already know.

Sure they are less intelligent, but they can see the obviousness of it.
Remember, they haven't had the same problem with talking about or having pride in race as us.

Not saying all of them, but I think the majority is aware.

Y

Maybe I misunderstood, but isn't that called apartheid ?

For a population of normal IQ distribution mean IQ of 100 to live with a significant number of mongoloids could probably be accommodated without significant problems. But you ignore other problems: High psychopathy, criminal deviancy, high time preference, poor impulse control and hypersensitivity to ridicule. If people with the opposite psychometric profile live among them, there's going to be problems.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right..

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

Never found one evidence that race doesn't exist.

>Yea Asians have a higher iq than me
>average iq=individual iq
U fuckin dense m8

You don't realize that he means "him" as in "his" and "their" race.

Race is a crude nineteenth-century term for some small genetic differences that are better described by contemporary scientific terminology of genotypes and phenotypes, which goes to show it's less significant and more malleable than 19th C. haters imagined. Sup Forums, however, hangs on desperately to outdated and scientifically discredited terminology, which is a sure sign of autism and faggotry.

The only way for there to exist both race realism in the majority of the population and the unification of races at the same time is through absolute segregation. Races of people can work together through the sharing of ideas, but must live separately. So a unification through separation.

That's not what happened at all. It's just become taboo to talk about.

It's like you have to elaborate all these weird conspiracy theories, in stead of just accepting different intelligence, types of intelligence and race. It all becomes so obvious and clear.

Liberals believe in science all the way til when it comes to humans, then it suddenly becomes special and not apart of nature.

READ MY links or shut the fuck up. You have no say unless you do. You can't sit there and get all your info one sided, and tell try to preach your bullshit to others.

You're too retarded in your ideas for your links to be worth opening. Speak clearly, convincingly, and persuasively and skeptical anons may take you seriously. As it stands, you a naive, hateful faggot seeking shortcuts and easy, lazy solutions that confirm your own subject position and prejudices.

Keep working on your tin hat. It's rather small.

Basically, "I don't have a counter argument".

Was average IQ an mean or a median? If it was a mean then it's possible that there are a few really retarded blacks bringing the IQ down.

>It's only 150k years. Or whatever you believe.
Do you really believe you can teach every type of dog the same tricks? Do you really believe they are all equally easy to teach?
Guess what, they have been with us for 30k years.
>But that was selective breeding!
What makes you for one second belive we haven't done selective breeding.
Every race or subgroup that has something special about them have done exactly that (ex. Kongo, Ashkenazi jews, Ethipoians, etc).
>We have always intermingled.
Sure, but to what degree. And we have not, because again, then sub saharan africans would have had neanderthal dna.

You don't even understand that if your caste system were real, then Asians shouldn't be outperforming whites.

If it's culture and education then why does Ashkenazi jews score so much higher on IQ tests THAN OTHER JEWS if they live in the same country and go to the same schools.

I'd recommend rubbing some of this very freely on as wide an area as you feel comfortable. You'd be best to stick with your fellow Ethipoians.

>Speak clearly, convincingly, and persuasively and skeptical anons may take you seriously. As it stands, you a naive, hateful faggot seeking shortcuts and easy, lazy solutions that confirm your own subject position and prejudices.
>Keep working on your tin hat. It's rather small.

This is literally you. HAHA

This is literally you.

White guilt proves you wrong.

You can't even get women to understand that they're not equal to men except in law.

Nothing new, that basically what religion is: a way for whites to humble themselves the way non-whites do to them which is mascaraed as the religion the whites follow

I think all these things were very clear before (((marxism))) snuck itself into our schools.