Elliot Rodger kill list

Why did Elliot Rodger killed so many fellow Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2dcyXsegY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a perfect setup thread for the AM/WF spammer. Usually mentioning him stops him appearing at all. Just getting it in early.

Checked

what a faggot he was killing his autist flat mates, those fellas probably never commited a single crime or did anything to anybody and died without ever touching a tit

Because the white population of Socal is like 10%.

It's kind of hard to find them.

Wew lad nice digits

the amwf spammer has a glass jaw. Post some wmaf pics and he will go back to his corner to cry while he strokes his tiny asian pee pee

The one chink stole his candles or some shit

It's what sent him over the edge

He killed literally no chads. He had so much anger pent up against the "social" crowd that he went kamikaze to get them, but instead friendly fired into his own beta kind.

they all look ungentlemanly, clearly repugnant individuals in body as well as spirit

wow those are nice. I feel bad wasting them on such an inane post...

He hated that they were nerd virgins and were content with it, playing WoW and stuff, he hated it
>but I thought he only wanted to kill people having sex

He wanted to kill everyone. He was just a big ball of hate, he killed all 3 of the roommates with a knife while they tried to stop him together.

He was a little faggot

There weren't messcans around.

He got cucked by one.

too late

They were his roommates, and as he stated in his manifesto, he needed the apartment to himself because his original plan was to bring people to his apartment to kill them.

Kek

he probably needed those for a computer science project, I'm sure he would have returned them if he had asked without stabbing him first

I don't remember reading anything about candles in his manifesto 2bh

>On January 15, 2014, Rodger accused his roommate Cheng Yuan Hong of stealing his candles; he performed a citizen's arrest and called 9-1-1. Hong was charged with petty theft and pleaded guilty to the charge.[80][81] Hong was one of Rodger's stabbing victims.[6]

I literally can't even.

Gee, since the deal with the media and Hillary, this board is really desperate to promote this guy that I've never heard of

She looks exactly like my ex.
She is a major sjw liberal now but god I miss her sometimes

Hahaha what the fuck man

You know what I like about Asians? They have the decency to voluntarily adopt western names when they move here.

Weihan and Cheng show enough respect to become "David" and "James".

Achmed, Mohammad, Ali, NEVER do that.

Chad here

/r9k/ needs to get the fuck out

he had a superiority complex since he was half white. He hated white guys for being more white than him thus "getting more girls" and hated asians for reminding him of his other "inferior" half

he also hated specific mixed/asians who were actually getting laid with white girls.

>he called the police over candles instead of asking for them back
They only adopt western names because they think Americans are too stupid to pronounce their names

I still don't get how he never got laid. A super rich kid in decent shape should be able to pull 5s any day of the week.

I'm kind poor and in average shape and I rarely hit dry patches past a month.

Because you don't get laid when you walk around talking like a fucking anime character

some people take their candles very seriously

He didn't know better, by census they all count as whites in America

iirc he had very high standards and he literally never spoke to a girl, ever.
He was an alright looking guy but you have to be handsome as a motherfuck for the kind of girls he wanted to actually make the first move.

I studied chinese for 2 years and I cant pronounce most names correctly

he probably orbited 10 feet away from girls smirking like some autistic retard expecting them to approach him

he wasn't a bad looking guy but I think the problem was mostly in the area behind his face
>Screenwriter Dale Launer, who was a friend of the Rodger family, stated that he had counseled Rodger on approaching and befriending women, but that Rodger did not follow the advice. He said in an interview, "I first met [Rodger] when he was aged eight or nine and I could see then that there was something wrong with him. I'm not a psychologist, but looking back now he strikes me as someone who was broken from the moment of conception."[77]

Come on Sven pinyin isn't hard, apply yourself

Rare Elliot Rodger and sister

>probably
Not probably, that is exactly what he did

Elliot Rodger is a good example of what happens to a man when is feminized and has no father figure.

>goes out in public well groomed and well dressed expecting women and friends to approach him out of the blue
>was a huge mama's boy
>dad was a cuck that had to resort to asian women

Reminder to become a good man and a good father, Sup Forums.

Can you guys post more Rodger screenshots. Theyre so funny. What a clown

Pic somewhat related. Look into her eyes. Look at how happy white cock makes her. Look at how confident she is, how glad she is to be next to a white man. Imagine her looking into his eyes as he cums deep inside her quivering yellow pussy.

t. Gwailo who thinks he's fluent

JUST

Fuck you I know you will load up a proxy soon and start dumping AM/WF

don't even try it faggot, I'm onto you

Shame she's not attractive. Too dark.

That's just fucking sad.

I had to lay down a protective barrier for when the spammer comes.

Do i care about asian women? No lmao.

Its funny that this could ever create an emotional reponse in anyone.

I'm not fluent in the slightest, my mandarin was shit to begin with and after not speaking any for years it is now rusty too, but pinyin is not hard mang

It's literally like how bbc threads trigger white supremacists. Everybody thinks they're the chosen people (when of course it's obvious who really is).

I studied Chinese in China.

We stopped using Pinyin after a month, that's how long it's supposed to take to learn it and get over it using it.

My mandarin is good enough I can watch entire TV series/movies with only Chinese subtitles btw.

This is bad to post?

That's because you can't, in fact, pronounce their names correctly. It's not your fault, it's a weird language.

t. Chinese Canadian

Just because you believe you can spell out the tones doesnt mean it sounds correct in chinese ears. They mostly understood me but I can hear it myself its not the same.

What about the fact that asians go crazy for white men?

Those were his roommates I thiink, right?

Not really sure why he killed them. Maybe a personal dispute?

C O L O N I Z E D

That baby is as white as elliot himself

don't bother, asians will just say she is ugly.

Everytime they see an asian girl with a white guy, they just say

>w-well she was ugly anyway

I try and abstain from value judgements. She sure is ugly though.

>Meanwhile in real life

Women of all races go crazy for white guys sexually. Difference is white men mostly care for asian women and they dont have that racist grudge against white men like latinas or arabs. Asian americans dont count.

YALL YELLOW BOYS BETTER KNOW YALLS PLACE

look who yalls girl standin closer now imagine whos dick she gonna be suckin

Theres literally nothing wrong with being colonized

o shit messed around and got a triple double

I knew a couple Mohammeds that preferred to call themselves Mo and Mike.

You're probably also tall and better looking than you're letting on.

same here.

N O B O D Y can resist IBC (inbred british cock)

this.

He demanded the top super popular blondes.

He also acted like an obnoxious cunt at parties, so much so they pushed him out of the party (literally over the balcony)

You're giving me free ideas?

>when you reject Maoist principles in favor of Queen and country

when they don't also have white babies with another woman there is.

you're supposed to wife the white, have kids you invest in. and then go impregnate every asian, black if you can stand it, arab woman there is. or do this before you marry if you think you'll respect your wife.

don't even tell the non-whites your name. make up a name, give a throwaway number, fuck them multiple time and run.

what's funny is how a lot of chinese view the UK

I talk to them everyday (usualy over 10 or so, language learning apps) and they have this weird image of us, that is really overwhelmingly positive.

Whilst on Sup Forums we are the shitty poor muslim chav nation, Chinese literally think the world of us.

One girl even said that British men were crafted by god, whilst Chinese were crafted by gods "limp hand".

She wore blue contact lenses and was watching sherlock daily to perfect the British accent.

Weirdos.

Thanks for this tip

Kek

asians are fucking disgusting

kill yourselves

stop this

Interesting, but you should consider that you're dealing with what is likely to be a relatively small, self-selecting population of Chinese people that are oriented toward the West -- I wouldn't expect that to be representative of the median

I lived in Beijing for two years, also visited other places. Pretty much typical.

You do get really, really edgy people though who generally just hate all whites.

Witnessed

He was saving them

The male child in that picture is going to become a murderer.

My best friend growing up, his parents were Chinese immigrants. I still to this day can't pronounce his mom's actual name, everyone calls her Jane. Thankfully their surname is a single syllable lol

From what?

>Rodger accused his roommate Cheng Yuan Hong of stealing his candles; he performed a citizen's arrest and called 9-1-1. Hong was charged with petty theft and pleaded guilty to the charge

>he performed a citizen's arrest and called 9-1-1.

Holy fugg :-DD

>Remember when you were young?
>You shined like the sun...

Really is a shame he went crazy and killed all those people.

I know a few Mo's and Mike's from Jordan/Lebanon/Egypt myself

One guy named Atef goes by the name Tim