/oph/ OPERATION PALE HORSE GENERAL

OUR GOAL: To legitimately recruit White Supremacist support for Hillary Clinton, and to make her supporters aware of this.

HOW: False Flag Memeing

WHERE: Tumblr, Sup Forums, Reddit, Stormfront, Facebook, GawkerMedia

WEAPONS: Pro-Hillary memes with strongly racist overtones to highlight the detrimental effects of her policies

STAGES:
>Compile pro-hillary memes, like we've been doing via Operation Bi/pol/ar. See: "14 Million Aborted Niggers", "She's Our Klandidate", etc.
>Identify influential pro-Hillary and influential White Supremacist accounts on prominent social mediums
>Consistently employ these memes on these influential accounts for maximum exposure
>Link converted white supremacists to these pro-hillary accounts and let them take over
>Express shock to normies on Social Media about the support that Hillary's getting from Klansmen and Nazis in ironic self-promotion
>Gloat

GOOGLE DOCS FOR COMPILING TARGET ACCOUNTS/WEBSITES:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fyxZVPrXzNISJtyZzlJZK8aA3110aQAEKiUF5Hy1CYA/edit#gid=0

Get to work, lads!

nice email collector

im with hitlary

thanks faggot

on board

WELCOME BROTHER

You must mention her taking out kadafi in Libya and having Muslims kill each other in the process and that she'll invade Iran to protect the only ethnic-based, African-sterlising, Miscegeny-prohibiting white supremacist democracy.

Another good talking point is that she'll keep blacks on welfare in their ghettos so they don't compete with us for jobs.

Spin her alt right speech as a disingenuous ploy to get elected and back it up with KKK endorsement, her previous racist and anti-jew quotes, "bringing them to heel", etc.

The "we came..." and Iran cackling videos would be good if you can post them.

Denounce Putin as anti white and advocate to vote for hillary so we can remove him once and for all.

we need to send this shit to people like david duke. If he gets on board, hats the kind of shit people will take seriously, on both sides.

Yep yep yep

should i create some accounts

do it

where :^)

how seriously do these people take alex jones? we could denounce him as being in bed with trump and a disinformation agent/bill hicks, and say that trump was a calculated attempt at beating hillary, via reverse psychology. point out how much the media hates trump, how much attention they give him, how little money he puts into his campaign and say that the media is giving him all this attention to make him popular. people already dont trust the media, so with the reverse psychology, they will get trump votes.

Where do you know best?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you nazi frog? I’ll have you know I was employee of the month three times at CTR, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret record corrections on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 recorded corrected records. I am trained in d&c shilling and I’m the top racemixing shitposter in the entire Hillary shill forces. You are nothing to me but just another uncorrected record. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this election year, record my fucking words. You think you can get away with being a fashy goy over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am correcting my secret network of records across the USA and your record is being corrected right now so you better prepare for the correction, racist. The shitposts that slide the pathetic little thing you call your chan. You’re fucking kidding me, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare non-binary hands. Not only am I extensively trained in posting pictures of traps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States shill & media Corps and I will use it to its full extent to correct your miserable record off the face of the thread, you fucking white male. If only you could have known what unholy correction your little “unflattering” post about Hillary's health was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn russian hacker. I will shitpost all over your board and you will stand corrected. You’re fucking kidding me, kiddo.

i did not have much time on my hands up until last week, ive only been lurking for years (^:

i think that this is the only time ever that ive found that copypasta funny. good job.

forgot to add that because of my time constraints i did not use anything else than my messenger to communicate and Sup Forums for entertainment and education when i wasnt busy or sleeping

thread already dead?
---

>Trump legitimately has white supremacist support
>try and pretend Hilary has some

are you drumpfags really this dumb?

Hillary also has white supremacist support, soooooo

hi le ebin le ditt
include me in the scap xd

This is my son. Or my nephew. I'm not quite sure. He's technically both. Anyway, under Donald J. Trump my boy will be able to grow up in an environment that I always hoped he would be able too. #blessed

The imperial wizard of the KKK endorsed Hillary and her mentor is a klansman

>>Trump legitimately has white supremacist support
What, all 12 of them?