Why do euros hate fair trade?

Why do euros hate fair trade?

Attached: fair.png (585x336, 56K)

but we don't even buy american cars

until now, Americans bought our loyalty by giving us trade benefits.
Trump wants to revert this agreement. Personally, I think it is his good right, it is time that we stand on our own feet anyways

>If not, we Tax Cars, etc.
How will Germans ever recover?

>If they drop their horrific barriers & tariffs
If Trump wanted that why did he axe an FTA with the EU? Fuck, are Americans really that clueless they'll give cheetoh a pass on any dumb thing he says? He campaigned on isolationism and protectionism, now he's acting like he's all for free trade.

But American cars are made by Fiat anyway.

but as far as I know the barriers aren't on US products, they are on low quality and low standards products

Nah they're on products. Cars, for example, the EU's tariff is 4x the US's.

I say we cancel all trade deals with every country and refuse them military support.

European companies are already cancelled investments in American factories. Others will follow soon now. Don't know what he is trying to accomplish.

>tariffs & barriers

He's trying to make put the trade between the US and EU on a level playing field.

Does he know that German manufacturers have factories in the US & Mexico for the NA market?

Euros have no principles, only hate for Americans

Trump's a retard but the EU states genuinely do levy heavier tariffs across the board than the USA and have some bullshit restrictions. Not that this will fix any of that mind.

Then they already employ North Americans and pay regional taxes, what is your point

Can't Trump just die already.

That he can't enforce tarifs on those cars

This is not the way to do that. This is a full blown trade war out of nothing.

Apparently not.

based

>Enact "Buy American Act (1933)", "Small Business Act (1953)" and "Recovery and Reinvestment Act (2009)" to prevent European companies to have any access to US public markets
>prevent all European companies to buy US electronic companies
>prevent all European companies from accessing US military contract
>hurr durr Yurop is unfair we're not on an even playing field

>FAIR!

Sad!

What support could you give anyway when you're Russian puppets?

Source?

But I don't want to buy anything made by Americans, they're all fat and retarded

protectionism is a literal brainlet ideology

We were so close to selling off our entire industrial infrastructure to China and BLURNALD BLURMPHF ruined it!

I wonder why asset transfer in form of universal health care is Communism and asset transfer in form protectionism is great.

>if we isolate ourselves from world trade, that somehow strengthens our economy!

It's funny. They always claim they need the second amendment to safeguard against an out of control leadership. But they don't actually do it but prefer to shoot up schools and vet homes instead.

Japanese construction is superior to anything American AND European.

the key is not to have any kind of manufacturing sector at all and just to base your entire economy on the export of raw materials

Attached: smug maori.jpg (479x479, 37K)

I can't find any tariffs for 1,5 to 3,0 liter cars from TARIC. Americans don't make any cars below 1,5 and euros don't buy anything over 3,0.

So which tariffs are unfair?

Literally Africa tier

Why do Americans think that no one buying their terrible products must be due to some kind of unfair trade conspiracy?

Attached: 1460110081560.png (900x900, 10K)

kek

>tariffs
literally soviet union tier

Attached: le take six wickets on debut man.jpg (800x532, 57K)

At least you guys aren't russians.

>"The current situation pleases me. The sanctions only make the Russian economy stronger"
>t. Zhirinovsky

Americans have never produced anything worth a damn throughout their nation's entire history. That's why I own Japanese automobiles and Chinese, Japanese, or South Korean electronics while living in a house built by Mexicans. Fuck Burgerfats.

Based America not imposing the tarrifs on Australia

Sanctions on Russia? NO!
Tariffs on Europe? YES! YES YES!

I wonder who's behind all this.

Hey, what about the burgers you eat?
Or the mountain dew you chug?

Wonder if he's just gonna walk back all his tariffs at this point

Why doesn't the US give up on making cars?

Apparently there's people out there who buy cars that are as loud and shitty as outdated models from the 1960s on purpose.

the US unironically hates free trade, we only like the idea of it but throw a hissy fit whenever some US industry is remotely threatened, supposedly right-leaning republicans are ironically more terrified of this than liberals

EU is lightyears ahead of the US in terms of trade liberalization

>trade liberalization
>LIBERALIZATION
GUHRT DUHRM YUWROPEARN LIBRULS HURVD DURVD

>aluminum

Attached: images.png (235x215, 5K)

It is supposed to foster domestic industry, not make a big profit off of the tax element

If you are in NA then that is what we would want

im not sure what you're trying to convey here, but i get the feeling you're english is poor and you didnt understand my post

not really, countries have interests, ideas are bad for business

>aluminium

Attached: 1513564081695.jpg (960x540, 72K)

And the EU will put tariffs on American products and America on Euro products. And who is going to pay the tariffs?

Us.

This is just an other tax.
Fuck this bullshit. I'm mad again.

Just become a NEET. At least your country can afford it.
Fuck this bullshit. I'm mad again.

Finally, other countries get to know what dealing with the burgers feels like. They are just incredibly stupid, deluded, and above all, uninformed as fuck and proud of it. Frustrating doesn't even come close to describe it.

t. Sup Forums "ICE general - DEPORTATION EDITION" victim

Trump has y'all so mad you're ready to elect a communist lol

He kept Mejico out of the tariffs, stop sputtering

Don't worry, Mexico. We will destroy ourselves sooner or later.

>Buying yank shit

Yeah nah

I read a bit about this and apparently US presidents have a fairly long history imposing tarrifs especially on steel. It's more of a political decision than an economic one. This shows the Trump supporters he's putting America first so to say.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Stop welcoming the Chinese overlords.

American manipulates world trade more than any other country and gets the best deals on the entire fucking planet.
Just how pig ignorant can Americans be?

Either use English correctly or stick to Spanish.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Devilman Crybaby - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.04_[2018.03.09_23.34.16].jpg (1280x720, 129K)