BUZZFEED INTERVIEWS ALT RIGHT LEADER SAMUEL L. HYDE

SAMUEL L. HYDE interviewed for his connection with the "ALT RIGHT MOVEMENT" by BUZZFEED's JOE BernSTEIN

you can't make this shit up:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
archive.is/YaNTD
youtube.com/watch?v=saVZRj1qiKw
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just don't get this humor. H3h3, eric andre, tim and eric, filthy frank. I just don't get it.

Is this guy really a right wing Trump supporter or is it a ruse?

Police Academy is your thing ?

h3h3 is niggershit
eric andre is niggershit

tim eric are sometimes brilliant, sometimes niggershit

filthy frank is niggershit

Samuel L Hyde is the savior of the white race

18-20 memers

He listens to the daily shoah

Well, that would be quite elaborate for a ruse. Does his comedy actually touch on this stuff?

Yes, but it's subtle and sarcastic enough to where you're not sure if he's really serious about it, which is kind of part of the magic. If watch enough, you can tell.

h3h3 is a friend simulator vlog now.

Must be frustrating for Hyde to constantly hide is power level and iq. The mouth breather shills and media, thankfully, are so retarded they are left speechless when their normal diatribe of gotcha quotes and, "muh racism, muh privilege, muh mean words hurt" don't work.

>Initial D
DEJA VU

Yes it does

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
You tell me

joe sounds like a prick

BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

Samuel L. Hyde is more than that. He brings us WP World Peace WP, he is a prophet of Kek.
He is a manifestation of God on Earth.

The episode of his show airing tonight actually namedrops Moon Man and David Duke.

i think if sam was ever racist it was a long ass time ago and now he's completely indifferent to politics, only cares about his career, whether or not he really considers him a comedian i dont know, but i really feel that he's just throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks to be honest

I find it hilarious that people have named something they dont understand and by doing so only further themselves from ever understanding it

Pretty sure Chawls is the most redpilled of the three.

You're very wrong. It's all very calculated to the finest details.

I bet this is gonna make the suits at AS reeeeaaaal fuckin happy

Charls is always, the tap water sketch is my favorite from world peace

>Rutgers University art students were told that they would be seeing Jinneifer Aniston talk about "How to Make It as an Artist"... with free Panera at the end.

I legit had to pause just to laugh. The madman.

>h3h3 is a friend simulator vlog now.

You mean to simulate friendship? How so?

It's sort of like fundamentalists approaching Buddhism. They see it as witchcraft and devil worship, wherein by pushing themselves further from enlightenment, and embracing perpetual ignorance, instead.

These idiots need to eat a little humble-fucking-pie, and embrace equanimity with differing viewpoints.

What the fuck do those fags have to do with Sam Hyde? They're literally nothing alike.
h3h3 is the only one who is kind of related because he was inspired by Sam, but their content isn't even remotely similar.

actually he used to be the opposite

Whatever you say, pal

Here's Sammy with Weev himself, giving the Roman salute

How does he keep getting away with it?

What the actual fuck, he blew that guy out so hard.

have you seen his twitter? as buzfeed says he spends a lot of time interacting with the alt-right for someone just pretending for the satiire

Sam said in his interview with TND that his implied political views are serious. It was a long interview, like 45 minutes long and he goes from super goofy and funny Sam with a Jamaican accent into seriously talking about life... a good interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

I wonder if that buzzfeed guy committed suicide after this?

When will newfags realize that satire is the best way to infect people with your ideology?

Look at John Stewart and Stephen Colbert, they infected tons of youth over the years with leftist ideology because they were "funny" and satirical.

>t. Nanavira Bodhi

He wrote some butthurt article about sam hyde and the alt right. You can just feel the rage seeping through in every word.

>letting your sister control your twitter account

Sam went to Carnegie Mellon? I thought he was really dumb desu.

Sent to adult swim and news media. Thanks for getting his shit show canned

Here's the article he wrote after this interview: archive.is/YaNTD

>Reached via phone, Hyde attributed all of the tweets and Reddit posts to “his assistant.” Asked if he was a member of the alt-right, Hyde responded with a question: “Is that some sort of indie book store?”

>BUZZFEED INTERVIEWS ALT RIGHT LEADER SAMUEL L. HYDE
>ALT RIGHT LEADER SAMUEL L. HYDE
>ALT RIGHT LEADER
I've seen his name posted here occasionally but I have no idea who or what he is. He isn't any fucking leader to me.

Fuck off Sam

stop trolling sam :c

Dumb people don't make TV shows and have successful comedy careers

Not really. Anyone can act like a jackass on the phone. Being unprofessional is hardly a "blowout".

Yes they do, literally all of the time.

The most successful comedians are generally fucking stupid.

lmao, the absolute madman

I don't get wtf is going on here. Is this genius, or sociopathic chaos.

Is it that media in general is a fucking circus so he just says fuck it and fuck you and fuck this and fuck that and fuck all of you ha ha ha! I'm a clown your clown we're all fucking clowns hoo hoo ho ho ha!

???

Everybody knows that Ben "Brown-Eyed Hurl" Garrison is the one who calls the shots.

Yeah, there was a good atmosphere in that room. Quite a comfy interview to say the least.

that's the joke. because people keep framing him as mass shooters.

>implying you can stop him

Tonight he will be name dropping moon man and david duke

When tho?

Ben Garrison is the true person behind it all.

Hyde is just a soldier.

That's not Sam. It's a lookalike.

meh not my cup of tea either. maybe intended for teens or kids?

This is the greatest takedown i've ever read. No way this is satire, he just says it is to cover his ass.

This is amazing

Lol man I really like this high school humour!!! I also really like the fans aswell! They aren't high school kids with shitty senses of humour or anything! Lol

Jesus christ, Sam was right, this shit article is like mental popcorn.

youtube.com/watch?v=saVZRj1qiKw

I used to think this guy was just an idiotic JUST A PRANK BRO memebabby. This image has opened my eyes.

I mean he just appeals to the sits on the couch with a bong, binge watching adult swin and toonami reruns demographics college kid demographics. So essentially 70% of college idiots.

>He's infiltrating the normies

He decided to stop talking about politics shortly after his appearance on the Gavin McInnes show. I think he felt out of his depth and also that whole "alt-right" crowd is kind of seedy and degenerate and he probably wanted to distance himself from that. He said he'd leave all that stuff to professionals and just focus on his comedy

>tfw sam is a pimp daddy, and all these girls are obly trashing him because he didnt commit

They all complain about how horrible he is while they let him fuck them however he wanted

Who is Moon Man? Those weird butt-creatures from Rick and Morty?

>Not listeing to the inflection he used when saying BERNSTEIN
He fucking browses Sup Forums and we all know.

one knife has been deposited into your bin

only videos i liked were the williamsburg street interview ones

that world peace thing is fucking trash, honestly dissapointed..its not fucking funny at all..bad ideas everywhere..will not get a ssecond season

goddamn I love me some Earthbound OST

>said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

>britts
>making fun of humor

JELLY AS FUCK

This thread is swarming with JIDF and CTR. It's fucking hilarious.

>Weev is a fucking Manlet

lmbo

we have the best humour in the world. everyone knows this

and everyone knows americans are not funny

This guy is such a tool. I get that he's a troll. It's just not funny.

weev is tiny.....

>What is the alt-right? Is that some sort of indie book store?

>Joe Berstein
>(does not have his own assistant)

I love you sam, no homo.

makes hacking printers easier.

Fucking capped.

I don't know what to think of weev. He seems really weird and shady.

I'm not convinced of his dedication to the pro-white cause.

What's this alt right you speak of?Never heard of it

It's like pretending to not know what anime is when that weird kid starts talking to you about it.

Ehem.

Dont forget this little gem in the jews rock, which was supposed to be "jews rule" video.

sam's 6'4"

Most AS shows are single season. They have a crazy revolving door going on.

Loses it in a buzzfeed interview, how embarrassing sam

all of them are cringey
frank is funny though

>moment of silence for mike brown.

No, really, wtf is the "alt-right"? Never heard of it and I been here for a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

Sam Hyde is love, Sam Hyde is life.

Yeah, I've never heard of it either. I think these jews are just jousting at windmills.

Newfag pls go

In the current year, everyone cares about politics.