1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How well-known is SpaceX in your country? What do people think of it?

Attached: space-x-falcon-heavy-boosters.webm (686x366, 724K)

>What do people think of it?
Scam

Same. Biggest bullshit ever. Scam from Hell

They launched two of our satellites last month (PAZ and Hispasat)

Explain the scam please

Any youngster with an internet connection knows of Space X...

Most incredible thing in the history of mankind, nothing will ever come close. Elon Musk is a God of technology, he will bring mankind into a new era.

Because it's going to make both of their nations space programs go bankrupt.

Attached: 8K.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

Canada
Everyone knows about it, thinks Musk is a hyper genius and its the best thing ever.

Because only we have S-P-A-C-E.
The rest of the people are scammers

Friendly in the news, it is treated as a little meme.

why is it a meme in japan?

Musk only has money, its his underpaid and overworked engineers that made it possible.

I doubt any of them make less than $100k a year

Not even money, he relies heavily on the Government to pay his bill. Everyone of his companies except Boring and SpaceX (which relies on subsidies), is bleeding profusely.

Wrong. The majority earns 70k-80k year, entry-levels are hovering near low 70s and mid 60s. Senior levels earn the 100k+ but have very little job security. In Comiefornia, this basically poverty tier

This boggles my mind. My first web developer job was $70k a year and that was kind of low for my area. And my job is much easier than cheap, reusable rocketry.

I don't know. I read about the Falcon Heavy on an online newspaper and the only comment I saw was from a leftist guy that opposed the current government and said something along the lines of
"at least we launched two satellites with the previous government, what is the current one doing? privatizing everything and dismantling our space program!"
and then someone else answered with "SpaceX is a private company you retard"

These Mech and Aero Engineers are no longer in demand in the US as they used to be. Musk is taking full advantage of this.

t. Mech Eng that started off at fucking 50k/yr

I saw it in a movie

Attached: SPECTRERocketSPFX.jpg (624x400, 53K)

Attached: trump down with the niggas .gif (500x282, 2.14M)

Shit like NASA

If I ever need to invade Canada I'll make sure to do it in electric-powered tanks, they'll welcome me with open arms

>1. flag
>2. people give absolute zero shit about it

Not much, because we have a properly funded space program unlike the America

Thats neat as fuck, I love capitalism.

Everyone else
>wahhh, job market is so bad for Aero Mech engineers, gubmint pls give raise

Elon Musk
>hm, what to do next. Hey, cheap Aero and Mech engineers available, looks like the perfect time to build my interplanetary empire

It takes rare genius to direct the money and the engineers, and he's not that rich. Blue Origin has Bezos spending almost as much every year as SpaceX's entire fundimg, and ain't puttin up shit