What does he mean by "finish what they started"?

What does he mean by "finish what they started"?
Does electing hilldawg somehow make us "more equal"?

He meant she is a fraud and let's leave her to the obscurity of history... like it never happened.
#Trump2016

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

Trump wins, we see whether he builds the wall, repeats Eisenhower's Operation Wetback, clinton wins, we see if it's finally enough for Texas to secede(it's enough for me, lets do it.)

Pretty sure men gave women the right to vote Mr. Obongo

It means you have to elect women as your president for the next 200 years you bigot.

He meant kill all white men. It is a direct threat on the lives of white men and it would not be a violation of the NAP of US law to make threats back at him or actually attempt such things.

>vote for her cause she has a vagina
>her only qualification

fucking lol

expect white refugees

Maybe destroying ballot boxes and installing a lifetime president?

>I got in purely because I'm half black, so she should get in just because she's female

>you a racist country, why no black president?
>just cause you got a black president, dont mean you aint a racist country!!

Texas seceding it would turn White majority overnight from spics and niggers making a run for the border in order to stay on the US federal gibmedat train and White flight to Texas. Glorious.

Destroying Civilzation like every other time women were given rights

He means that we have to elect Hillary because she has a vagina

>Entire gender voting because of emotions
>Bring this into the presidency

Sounds like this has only hurt our country as opposed to helping whatsoever.

It's the feminist equivalent of trickle down economics. If Hillary succeeds then all women succeed. It's a blatant lie.

Hillary couldn't care less about women trapped in poverty with a meth addiction and an abusive boyfriend. Those women's lives aren't going to get miraculously better simply because we have a female president.

even when i wasn't racist i knew obama got elected because he was black and i was ok with that

Yeap, he's fueling the racial tensions between BLM and the rest.

Holy fuck king nigger is adamant on shilling for the globalists until the very last minute he's in office isn't he?

Treasonous spineless piece of shit should be hung. He sucked kike dick so well they're giving him a free movie to help control the narrative of his legacy.

wtf now I'm voting Hillary to not be called a exist

Hope trump delete all obamas tweets when he gets @potus

Of course, it 100% defines the movement nowadays. She is incompetent and doesn't deserve the job, but she is a woman so she should get it instead of the white male.

You never exist.