/asean/

ASEAN Secretariat edition

Attached: asean_secretariat_building_by_halfenergized-d4da8lh.jpg (1024x674, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSHuiPXGK1Y
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/two-arrested-in-malaysia-maid-death-case--indonesian-police-9964208
jihadwatch.org/2018/02/malaysia-muslim-who-beat-his-9-year-old-daughter-to-death-would-recite-the-quran-during-the-night
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_HQCg_ozI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wake up time for church

Wew at least pay someone to clean the building.

Why do Kapusos support Dutdut? The fanboys not the artists.

Pagi, /asean/

Attached: 1520098840088.jpg (1214x1429, 1.42M)

why are you still here
its sunday, go do normie stuff lah

OK

Attached: IMG_8859.jpg (600x450, 47K)

>a cadaver gets more action than me

What is this gay ass tak tun tuang song? I swear to god normies really has shitty CHOICE in music and memes

Why do some anons create a new /asean/ thread only for it to be archived shortly after in the wave, making us create another /asean/ thread rather than using the first until its archiving? Waste of time.

People must be asleep lah.

Attached: 1473913997198.jpg (3311x2558, 495K)

So the Japanese are descended from Austronesians?

no ,we are all descended from africans

We wuz all royalties born from peeps who wuz kangz

Only the original inhabitants like Jomon and Ainus are related to Austronesians, current Japanese are mostly Yayoi settlers with a bit of mixture in some cases.

WE

no wonder nordniggers have curly hair
R and its subclades are the white man's haplogroub

Attached: 87654321.png (500x598, 401K)

this man slaps your gf's ass
what do?

Attached: 127634523487523.png (117x160, 33K)

I don't understand how the hell does my family's cooking smell like burning rubber tyres almost every goddamn time if not fucking burning rubber tyres with tear gas if they use chili.

They complain about my cooking smelling like cheese all the time even though there hasn't been cheese in the house for over 8 months too, even when I'm eating fucking cup instant noodles.

I don't understand how the hell does my family's cooking smell like burning rubber tyres almost every goddamn time if not fucking burning rubber tyres with tear gas if they use chili.They complain about my cooking smelling like cheese all the time even though there hasn't been cheese in the house for over 8 months too, even when I'm eating fucking cup instant noodles.

Wait, isn't the average Indonesia haplogroup O2?

PRIBUMI TIKO FAN KUI KOTOR, DEKIL, MISKIN, BABI HITAM, ANJING JALANAN, KELEN SELAMANYA AKAN JADI BUDAK KAMI.

WE (TENGLANG) OWN YOUR BROWN-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING ASS, WITHOUT US YOUS GONNA BE THE NEXT OOGA BOOGA AFRICAN CESSPOOL DONT YOU EVER.. EVER FORGET THAT YOU IRRELEVANT SUBHUMANS. NOW KISS YOUR MASTER FEET AND SAY YOU ARE SORRY.

Some parts of their language still resemble Austronesian though.

can't wait to genocide you again :3

is there an asean telegram chat

wanna fight irl? lesse how tuff you are.
im a chinese descendant from ancient han dynasty

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D
youtu.be/RSHuiPXGK1Y

Attached: 1484879029251.png (501x585, 99K)

shut up mohammad, you are not welcome here.

average Chinese """"""""men""""""" are small dicked twink soyboys

>tfw no chink gf

You are going to vote for our Naj again, right?

which one is your mom?

Attached: youraverageindogmoms.jpg (1024x701, 147K)

Yes, their language is far more pleasant to the Austronesian ears than the rest of East Asian ones, but that resemblance is negligible.

3ds harganya masih mahal aja ya
sekennya masih 2 jutaan
zzzzzz

i am pinoy dumb indian

>i'm pinoy
delete yourself.

what are you doing in the desert, sea nigger?

She's a maid.

Banyak kok yang di bawah 2 juta. Cek di selain toko ijo coba. Kalo mau yang murah banget carinya yang o3ds biasa, jangan yg new 3ds xl.

delete your anthem

your mother dumb malay

Shut up and go wash my clothes.

yang old 3ds sama new 3ds bedanya signifikan nggak?

most pinoy maids already left this country, thanks to glorious leader

at least pinoys are all the same our country isnt a mix of indians and chinks !

Lumayan. Layar lebih besar, spec lebih bagus. Kalo ada budget sih bagusnya beli yang n3ds xl. Tapi kalo pengen banget beli besok dan ga ada duit ya o3ds aja.

So what are you doing in the UAE? Engineer?

wakey wakey,time for church

Attached: 31414141414.png (500x424, 286K)

actually my great grandfather is white

why do you care chink?

spaniards are not white

speaking about maids, why is it that people and maids still do contracts where the maid would stay with the household despite all these abuse cases like this recent shit.

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/two-arrested-in-malaysia-maid-death-case--indonesian-police-9964208

nggak sih aku belinya ntar-ntar aja nggak apa-apa
nabung dulu deh buat beli n3ds xl

for real though why are malaysian chinks so violent?
i have a theory that malay chinks are so violent to their maids because they hate malay so much. they can't express it to the malays so they release it to their maids who look like malay people

because chinks are immoral subhumans

Ch*nks are subhuman in general.

Im just curious about expats but Im sorry for asking.

Chinks are all about gang culture, triads and stuff.

>chinks
>image of the arrested

Bang, pass me what you're smoking because mestinya some really good shit.

Attached: 20180221SZ6_ma_ambika.jpg (800x525, 461K)

sorry for lashing out, asean makes me angry!

i am currently working as a body guard, its nothing special but it gets the bills paid

hehe
just banter la :3

are you a big guy?

Yep, he's right. Totally chink to me, absolutely subhuman.

I think it has something to do with one of you funding ISIS

And as of now there is a flip deployment ban there because of human rights abuses too many flip maids are being killed which is ironic coming from us

How is UAE? Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

private military?

a bit, 6'5 and 140 kg

abu dhabi, uae is nice as long as you get paid a lot

cant answer

I hear Etihad is struggling financially, though. Apparently it was due to overspending, poor financial investments (like those failed airlines), and intense competition.

i'm not talking about this specific case but in general i swear to god it's almost always the employers are chinks
come on everybody knows that malaychink and arab are the worst employers for indonesian workers
i tried to search the statistic of the employers' race of maids abuse in malaysia but couldn't find it
nobody does it maybe because it's raycis

Are Malays even humans?

No, we have ascended.

Why would they not be?

Maids are the modern day slaves

While they have equal rights as everyone else you can tell underdeveloped shitholes like Chink and *rab shitholes who beat up household help for next to nothing

Cuz they need their government to give them reservation so they can “compete”. When I picture a Malay I picture a lardass attached to a breathing machine.

t. broken home
move out la

subscribed

We are an endangered species """protected""" by the government

>When I picture a Malay I picture a lardass attached to a breathing machine
that's true actually

Attached: overweight-populations.jpg (642x336, 42K)

It's really strange though, I rarely ever read or hear about Chink households abusing maids compared to how often I hear Malays, Indians or a mix of both abusing. The Chinks only ever sound like really bossy, demanding clients who act like the relationship is like those master-servant dramas set in the age of swords, bows and arrows.

T H I C C

t. Chong Pajeeti al Bangladeshistani

Time for you to ask the chinks to leave.

Omg so lazy. They need to be put on a diet

jihadwatch.org/2018/02/malaysia-muslim-who-beat-his-9-year-old-daughter-to-death-would-recite-the-quran-during-the-night

There is literally nothing wrong with being lazy when you're a master race.

hot

You're not a fucking Filipino, Ehsan.

Nothing wrong with a bit of disciplining.

Also how do you gook-Indian hybrids feel about your mother culture India?

Flips don’t answer you’re not one of our daughter cultures.

Chindian master race

བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས།

And end up like the ooga boogas in Africa and shiet? Terima kasih but no terima kasih.

Glad we choose Allah (KARA BOGA) over Trimurti/Buddha, caste system sucks faggot cock.

LORD TENGRI is better.

Astagfirugallah. Trimurti is Lyfe.

Ramayan>>>Mahabharata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>harry potter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 shades of grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quran

Fuck you dothead, go fling poo at your chink neighbors.

they fear of Malay. so they pick the most desperate, weakest maid of tki (slave in their slanted mall eyes) as a place to release the vent.

>indians
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_HQCg_ozI

I could write better fanfiction than the Quran. Akhri, should I write part 2 this time in Safwan’s perspective?

>I could write better fanfiction than the Quran
Go on then.

>rarely ever read or hear about Chink household abusing maids compared to how often I hear Malays, Indians or a mix of both abusing
because you don't read chinese that's why, retarded. let's see if you can get a job in chink establishment without prejudice

Nah, nobody is interesting in watching a Pajeet go full prophetic from inhaling his own shit fumes. Spare us from your ramblings, O great Brahman.

Actually I'm unironically interested, I hope he doesn't pussy out though. Let's see what he can come up with.