Has the social/political experiment of Texas compassionate conservativism vs California SJW liberalism proven once and...

Has the social/political experiment of Texas compassionate conservativism vs California SJW liberalism proven once and for all that Texas was in the right the whole time and California is a failed state headed on the path of destruction?

Attached: 5F6BDE01-F409-4DFA-904C-1BBD0AC43CB1.jpg (800x600, 73K)

they're both wrong

Despite their polar opposite political approaches they both managed to be similarly shitty. Both should be nuked Tbh

>texas
>death penalty
>kick all illegal spics out regardless of whether they have kids or a family here
>fuck you i got mine mentality
>compassionate conservatism

With that said, is the Northwest (WA and Oregon) the best region in the states?

Yes but now all the commiefornians who flooded austin are trying to turn it into the place they left

California has greater GDP and relies less on Federal Aid.

TexASS BTFO

They're both failed states in different ways

Texas has a higher population of Hispanics than California you idiot.

>With that said, is the Northwest (WA and Oregon) the best region in the states?

Literally California colonies

Texas hispanics are culturally white though. Compare a typical hispanic neighborhood in Texas like The Woodlands to a California shithole like East LA.

>Texas hispanics are culturally white though.
lmao cope

>run literally all of the West Coast's port activity
>lucky enough to have Silicon Valley pop up in your vicinity

that is it, that explains it all

the liberal insanos run it in spite of the success and are a relatively recent development, now everyone is fleeing the state because the society is fucked

>waaahhh mommy its not fair!

It makes me sad to see such a beautiful state, with a rich history and such successes as Silicon Valley, turn into a shithole thanks to single party corruption

We'll see in a decade or so. Shit loads of California companies keep relocating their HQs here. I wouldn't mind so much, but they often keep their California salaries, and it keeps pumping up property values well over 10% per year.

>Texas has a higher population of Hispanics than California you idiot.
That's not what I said you insecure shitskin

lol there it is again

Attached: 1520547347230.png (540x180, 31K)

They both suck

Attached: 1518659014654.png (1026x1228, 56K)

>compassion
>conservatives

Wut

>tfw the kkk aren't allowed to help

East Los Angeles isn't really that shitty. I don't understand where the meme even comes from. There are areas that have a lot of older buildings from the first Los Angeles construction boom in the 20s-40s that are becoming dilapidated typically rented out by poor people but it's not statistically a particularly bad area. This is the area that's most heavily Hispanic in Los Angeles, though it has a significant White and growing Asian admixture.

South Central Los Angeles is what's actually the legitimately fucked up part of Los Angeles, the stretch between the 10 and 105 freeways. This area is a weird mix of Black, Hispanic, poor Whites and a small Asian minority. That's where you see truly third world level poverty and crime.

t. Los Angeles pro

Attached: los_angeles_view_from_east_LA_boyle_&_1st.jpg (1000x667, 122K)

Greene and Greene joinery is the shit. But honestly, that probably has a lot more to do with Japanese carpentry than anything else.

It's sad, East LA used to have a lot of buildings like this but most were demolished in between the 50s and 70s and replaced with the hideous flat soulless post modern buildings that now dot East LA.

I love texas

Ca also has the highest income tax in the country while Texas has none

>(WA and Oregon) the best region in the states?
YES

Attached: 1517345309010.gif (246x250, 570K)

They both love to call each other spics but forget this

Calicunts and Texunts BTFO

Attached: The_First_Empire_(Mexcio_1822).png (1907x1623, 229K)

>whiter than you Gomez
Every time

Attached: o9wb3.png (420x505, 159K)

>is the Northwest (WA and Oregon) the best region in the states
It was until you flooded it with foreigners just like our traitor government did (not that the two governments aren't part of the same one of course).

PNW confirmed for best states

Attached: chloe_gun.gif (250x250, 805K)

Is it true that you should never trust a hatless Texan?

Only Seattle/ Portland is sjw soyland. The rest is idaho 2.0

Attached: h.png (750x503, 67K)

I'm honestly afraid of this cancer spreading throughout our marvelous state. Those commies need to leave us alone and take their commie culture elsewhere.

Who wants rampant hyper-liberals living in $3 MM houses everywhere you look instead of cheap affordable housing for the moderate common man?

They have invaded Vancouver too. I swear every white person I meet here is from California. It's asians and californians. I think I'm the only Canadian left, I feel more at home in rural america when I visit than my own country.

>MFW a state of 38 million people, most of whom are only first or second generation, have supposedly managed to transform into a completely foreign group and gone on to completely overrun a country of 285 million people and now apparently Canada a country of 36 million.

Is this the power of boogeymen?

Attached: 1498921391627.png (800x450, 262K)

>another butthurt flyover thread
Sad!

Texas Hispanic here

You're a fucking idiot. Most Hispanics here are not white in anyway and the woodlands is literally the whitest area in Houston....

Am I Texas too?

Were both southwest states flooded with spics. Despite muh political memes, were a lot similar than most people would think.

>Were both southwest states flooded with spics. Despite muh political memes, were a lot similar than most people would think.

Attached: 1517707434852.jpg (988x1059, 115K)

This. What's kind of idiot thinks the woodlands is Hispanic? I'm pretty sure the woodlands high school is the whitest school left in all of Houston.

>compassionate conservativism

Oxymoron.