RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET!

RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
youtube.com/watch?v=v2VbXfuHy28
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679/
cesrusc.org/election/
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOLE1YE_oFQ
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160822-20160826/type/day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LA Times

Already debunked poll. Stop posting this drumpfshits.

BELIEVE
E
L
I
E
V
E

SQUATTING DOWN, BACK ON THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET.

Every poll thus far is oversampling Democrats. Heck, the rally sizes are proof enough which candidate has supporters willing to actually mobilize in November. But you're a useless Serb, who gives a fuck what foreigners think about our election

Prove it is false

Maybe there are more democrat in the US.

hahah drumpftfptftpftfptftfptftpftftfptkins btfo amirite XD

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

That isn't how poll sampling works.

Pretty even with mostly independents

I was reminded of this
youtube.com/watch?v=v2VbXfuHy28

> Based on 2444 respondents.

come on man, at least post something worthwhile.

A couple years ago that was the case.

Now? Gallup has Republicans and Democrats virtually tied at 26% R and 29% D, with 42% being independent.

I'll bite. That's more than double almost all the other polls tracked by the RCP.

>POO
oh wait

DID MY TIME, TOOK MY CHANCES

LA Times is hill biased famalam

this

ITS THE

Maybe there are more racists than non-white people in the US :^)

NUTSHACK

But not CNN, WaPo, NYT, NBC, Q poll. Monmouth with oversampled dems.

Ok desu. Thanks for correcting the record.

EYE OF THE TIGER, ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT

Fuck off Drumpf.

Bernie had far bigger rallies than Hillary, still lost..

RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVALS

Maybe that's an easily answerable question and it's an objective fact that there are not 45-50% registered Democrats, as in many of these (((polls)))

Why did Trump take such a big hit in June after Orlando? I would have guessed it would have had the opposite effect.

Because the DNC primary has been definitively and unquestionably proved as rigged for Hillary, by the email leaks

Why the fuck is a Bangladeshi cheering on Trump?

You anti-globalism will completely wreck your economy?

>every day some user feels the need to search the internet for the one poll that doesn't show trump losing

Stop, it user. This is some britbong "brexit won't hurt the economy" level of self delusion. Give it up. Trump is stumped and the more he speaks the more stumped he becomes.

they need to start asking Johnson and Stein voters who is their second choice.

I think his point was LA times is biased toward Hillary and it *still* shows Trump in the lead

Stop it user, this is some britbong "leave will never win" level of self-delusion

What's funny, is that Reuters does their own annual preference poll, yet they use different percentages in their GE polls than they do in their OWN fucking annual preference poll.

And yes the GE polls sample less republicans than their very own annual preference poll says they should.

If not for the Superdelegates and the collusion from DNC I'm not so sure Bernie wouldn't have won.

Let's put it this way, the Shaheens (clinton surrogates BEFORE she won) were both SuperDelegates in NH, and had more voting power than entire towns of democratic voters.

There were literally times when Bernie won primaries and received fewer delegates.

It's not just how they're samplying republicans vs democrats, they're last poll they put up on RCP was 61% women

there are more gun owners than democrats

>1 poll where Trump isn't losing
You mean all 3 daily tracking polls where Trump isn't losing?

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679/

cesrusc.org/election/

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

>the polls literally could not be any more biased and Hillary is only winning by 6-10 points

November is going to be entertaining, to say the least.

Why was PPP on RCP average in the primaries and not in the GE?

Always this proxy bosniak in every trump thread.

Actually, he clearly won - but there was massive fraud involved. Like 3 draws and coin tosses which went to hillary, and about another 3 states which were clearly fraudulent.

Well, quite sure some of the real bernsters could give you a better rundown of it.

He also lead Hillary yesterday in Reuter's daily poll.

Trump needs your love senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=LOLE1YE_oFQ

Post in this thread and show your love

Don't think so, that would be major news. Link?

I forgot about the coin tosses. Kek. >Presidential primaries being decided on coin tosses.

I heard Bernie got brutalized on the rock-paper-scissors tiebreakers too.

NVM, I had a filter on.

Their daily tracker is here though:

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160822-20160826/type/day

They only publish the data to news sites spanning Saturday - Wednesday of every week, so a single day wouldn't have made news anyways. Don't know why they don't include Thursday or Friday.

Yeah it's gonna be a while before he leads in the Reuters poll. Maybe after the debates, maybe never considering they've already been caught rigging their poll.

The L.A. times poll sampled people based on how they voted during the 2012 elections and continually asks them their opinion on a regular basis to see if it has changed
What this poll means is even obongo supporters have come onto the trump side

Why do you do this to yourself, Serbia? Your sole purpose in life is to remove kebab from the premises, but instead you are enabling them. Why?

They actually tried to ""debunk"" this poll by saying "well people tend to forget who they voted for in the previous election."

KEK

I voted for Obama in 2012 and am supporting Trump.

Daily reminder that polls are virtually meaningless in the current year

do you guys poo in loo?

man correct the record is pretty speedy with these replies. you earned your extra 2 cents

in what way was it debunked shill?

Take a solid guess

Don't we just love our African-Americans, folks? IT'S HAPPENING

WAIT WHY WHAT ABOUT BRING THEM TO HEEL AND ALL THE BLACKS HOLDING TRUMP SIGNS AND MAGA GEAR I KEEP SEEING IN THE TRUMP GENERALS?
WTF I HATE THE BLACKS NOW

It's the first step in a process. To have even gotten a spike like that is an achievement.

>Stop posting this drumpfshits

Stop triggering me!!!

I did too, and in 08.

>Drumpfkins on suicide watch after a biased poll still shows Trump in the lead.