White Privilege

I have come to Sup Forums for aid. My college history teacher keeps bringing up white privilege. Please provide evidences for the absence of white privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mmBuHbzPPE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
nytimes.com/2016/02/22/opinion/why-are-white-death-rates-rising.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Significance_of_IQ_differences
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#notgenes
reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/
youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ2WI4JTPo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8t6s-9S3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WnusceG40
gnxp.com/blog/2007/10/james-watson-tells-inconvenient-truth_296.php
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9267147/Its-nature-not-nurture-personality-lies-in-genes-twins-study-shows.html
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/4828
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=m9u-4RVwChs
youtube.com/watch?v=u6k9P7L3tYk
youtube.com/watch?v=dV8y4i4XoeY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5fVgM0gLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M
youtube.com/watch?v=OqlBaN39T4I
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=71fNdbphQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=q9i7JpeI2AE
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9n0hibSS4
youtube.com/watch?v=howDMIWOPYw
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=RWSx46u1q0I
youtube.com/watch?v=anar9vIGGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=q3N3Qxddbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=t4yoLd_sze4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Provide evidence that you're not gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mmBuHbzPPE

white privilege is the result of our wealth and white power. There is nothing wrong with white people having wealth and power, as long as they are fair and follow the law. Privilege is fine as long as it is fair and lawful. But as our power diminishes, so too, will our white privilege. White privilege is simply another word for white power. The left wing wants to end white power in america and the world. Focusing on 'white privilege' obfuscates their true goal.

tell her shes a nigger and that you can say that because white privilege

Teacher is a white male.

Story time op. What bullshit lies has she been feeding you???

Affirmitave action, media caters to minorities and is openly anti-white, politics catering to nonwhites.

He just keeps adding snippets about how "Some of this truly can't understand this because of white privilege" or "conservatives are racially divisive and don't be confused that Democrats used to be the racist ones." We're only a week in but the comments like that get kind of annoying. And he loves focusing on how black people were oppressed and white people are racist.

go over jewish privilege /fin.

Record his racism and post it on YouTube.

white privilege is implying that there is also a white responsibility i.e. it's the whites responsibility to take care of everyone else and they should feel privileged in doing so.

white privilege is literally "you should feel guilty because your ancestors were smart and responsible with their money and gave you a better life than they had"
the fact that you're even accepting their narrative means they're already winning; disregard the validity of their rhetoric entirely

hmm

I went through the same shit as you user. Realize all of this is bullshit meant to rob you of your power and potential. Leftists want to mind fuck you and vilify you just because you're white and not retarded. I'm 31 and went through the same shit when I was a retarded leftist.

Read Howard Zimm and Saul Alinsky to see how their games work. They're trying to minimize you and make you guilty and weak by playing these games.

"White privilege" is genetic

Bill Whittle on Violence and Race
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

The priviledge to get your teeth knocked out

Damn those privileged Romans

But it does exist OP. I mean if you take it for what it is, it's true. You have an advantage in society because you're white. That's literally it. In terms of this SJW's agree with Alt Rightists but one says you should be proud and the other says you should apologize.

Liberals just take it a step further and claim you should feel guilty about it when that's stupid. Life is unfair and not everyone gets a fair shake but that's too bad.

Take it like this:

>White people have a good public image because of their actions.
Cops are less likely to pull you over because you don't fit the image of a criminal

>Black people have a bad public image because of their actions
More like to be pulled over.

That's all it is.

College history teachers are the fucking worst. I literally quit one of my college history classes the first day when one stood up and said he was a communist and started preaching about communism. I was a blue pilled liberal then and even then I knew that guy was a faggot and the class would be worthless.

The Truth about the Crusades and why the Islamic hordes had it coming
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

The priviledge to have your ancestors maligned

Brown privilege

I hate the notion of white privilege. I work my ass off and I can't even afford an apartment. I don't feel privileged at all.

Also, it's like saying that, I dunno, people that work have the "worker privilege" and should give 40% of their salary to "unprivileged" lazy bums.

Seriously, how bored, spoiled and detached you need to be to shout a nonsense like that? Is it self-hate? Submission fantasies? Or just plain fucking boredom, result of lack of wars and too high living standards?

White privilege means your parents weren't retarded so therefore you should let minorities rape you out of economic opportunity and political voice.

Don't argue with your professor. They hold all the cards and you don't.

Drop the class or nod your head and say "Yes massa" when he starts going full SJW

>Cops are less likely to pull you over because you don't fit the image of a criminal
Stereotypes exist for a reason user. You think cops like paperwork?

>More like to be pulled over.
Because on the whole black skin marks out a class of people with a greater ratio of criminals

Also think about this, who's the majority of college students? Affluent white kids and affirmative action cases. Why do you think they're trying to instill white guilt into the biggest demographic and most wealthy demographic of their business?

wait if he is white himself how can he even understand white privilege?
I say you stir up the local tumblr group with claims of cultural appropriation

SHUT UP GOY! YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR LIFE!

Islamic conquest of India. Bloodiest in the history of World
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY&spfreload=5

Islamic priviledge on the subcontinent

Tell him to stop shoving his biased political ideologies down the classes throats. If he doesn't stop, speak with the dean about a teacher who is using his class to enforce his political viewpoints.

Get the fucker fired for insubordination and failure to do his job as a teacher.

It's not hard

It's racist as fuck too because they're saying minorities can't achieve anything on it's own and it presupposing a white superiority.

>Poland
>99% white

No fucking shit, white privilege doesn't exist when everyone else around you is white. This only applies to countries with a significant minority population to compete against.

I never said I disagreed with you user.

Native Germans to be a minority in Germany by 2020 at current rates
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

The priviledge of your historical lands being taken over. The whites GREW the black numbers for their lazy arses

>this faggot has never had to deal with a leftst institution

Poor Whites.

You don't defeat them by denying it, you defeat them by saying white privilege exists and it's earned.

White privilege is the result of whites exhibiting pro-social norms and behaviors (often at their own personal expense) and contributing to the commons by doing things like not cheating or stealing at the first opportunity.

The wealth of white nations is the result of cultural norms that keep things like insurance premiums low (due to lack of fraud) built on a strict respect for personal property (leading to fewer violent disputes over for resources).

White privilege is the basis of civil society. Trying to undermine it leads to the destruction of civilization since people stop caring how their group is perceived. Countering white privilege is actually theft of the effort that white people put in to playing fairly in order to create a nice place to live.

It's college. In any institutional setting, tell them what they want to hear, collect a good grade for it, and move on.

(((Ignatiev))) calls for FUCKING WHITE MALES to kill themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c

Found your history teacher

The idea that this imparts on white people a priviledge? More then likely a man in the suit isn't going to get pulled over

niggardly behaviour = pulled

t. butthurt pajeet

fpbp; I have evidence that OP is gay
>pic related

This may be a wierd question, but is this even allowed? Can teachers get political in class in America? Here he would be fired if it came out that a teacher was doing shit like this in a history class, your education system sounds more and more like shit the more i learn about it

"If you're white you have to be lectured everyday about how you're a privileged racist - by jews in class and on TV , who attempt to ostracize you from your colored peers based on your skin"

Assblasted Achmed

Probably still have a chip on your shoulder over the Britons kicking you out

The video works well because it removes the everloving cuck out of
>oh b-but you're white!

Minorities bitching about "white privilege" is essentially them complaining that we have a good reputation.

We built the modern world and generally behave like good citizens in society. As a result, people respect us and trust us, because we earned that respect and trust.

Blacks, on the other hand, act like parasites, destroying their own communities, screaming for as much welfare as possible and spending it all on fast food and bullshit, committing a hugely disproportionate amount of crime, etcetera etcetera. People look down on and mistrust them, because they earned that scorn and mistrust.

Your teacher will go on and on about how the respect which people offer whites and the disdain which people hold for blacks is a "social construct". This is correct; the catch, however, is that he's going to try spin this as totally arbitrary, that that social construct emerged wholly out of whites' racism. In reality, it emerged due to an objective observation of the behavior of the two groups. Whites are perceived as good and successful because they are, in aggregate, good and successful. Blacks are perceived as shitty and untrustworthy because they are, in aggregate, shitty and untrustworthy.

Oh hell yes. I personally saw it.

White privilege is real, don't deny it. People are more afraid of black people, and that's just one example. Maybe it's more like non-black privilege, though. It doesn't matter if it's "deserved because statistics", for one the statistics are just even more proof of white privilege, because black people are forced into bad situations that forces them into bad statistics, and secondly, it doesn't matter to the individual at all. All else being equal, a white person will have an advantage.

Recognize you are playing with fire here.

don't bother even attempting to debate him/her unless you are armed to the teeth with facts. this guy went out of his way to get extra-indoctrinated.

reason I say this is because based solely on the fact he's a prof and you're not, the rest of the class automatically views him as right and you as wrong. additionally, people like this tend to be absolute filth. if you start shit with him, expect to be singled out, and asked loaded questions for the duration of the quarter. stuff like "let's get an alternate opinion though, do you think the USA would be better off economically if slavery still existed?". questions that are basically impossible to answer, even though the answer is obvious.

on top of that, you are basically caged, both physically and figuratively. if you embarrass him, expect your grade to reflect this. depending on your school/social status/etc your behavior in this class could theoretically impact the rest of your college experience, and in turn, your future

just graduate school with a good degree, get a good job, get a gun(s), and put yourself in a position of economic invulnerability (i.e. be really good at something, own your own business, or be self sufficient). I did all that, and now I can literally say whatever the fuck I want to whoever I want, whenever I want. society has given me nothing, I worked for everything I have. as such, society can't take anything from me.

>People being afraid of you isn't priviledge

OK Schlomo

Yea maybe because I'm not stupid enough to get involved with an indoctrination facility where propaganda is law.

If you went to a -real- university, you could contest the behavior of your teacher especially if they are out of line or targeting specific students with racial prejudice.

The idea that "white privilege" exists is as racially prejudice as "kill all niggers".

You need to realize you can argue this point. This is prejudice against white people. What next, Jim Crow laws prohibiting white people from succeeding in life?

God white people are such cucks. Just law down and take it like a good bitch, then.

If I gave you his email, would you spam him with stuff like this?

Covering up of non-white crime by the media and overload when white people do shit.

Link it. We will fucking annihilate his inbox.

How about the fact that all systemic advantages are given to Blacks, Latinos, LGBT, and Women. Affirmative action, preferential hiring and recruiting policies in nearly every industry, promotion of black issues, hispanic issues, LGBT issues, Womens issues on every media outlet, and by every major politician including Donald J Trump(just look at anything he's said regarding the black community).

Not to mention the fact that the only demographic group in the country that has seen their life expectancy decreasing over the last 30 years is low-income whites. nytimes.com/2016/02/22/opinion/why-are-white-death-rates-rising.html?_r=0

Blacks are doing better, Latinos, Asians, everyone except whites. Yet there is no media coverage because the concept of "white privilege" stifles legitimate discussion of issues in the white community.

The priviledge to have other groups free to rape because
>muh racist

Arctile related - Rotherham still going on

White privilege is something called "genetics," I'm not sure if they still teach that.

All you need to make your teacher cry is one word: "Asians". They beat whites on every possible measurement for "privilege", from income, to intelligence, to crime rates.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

>Dont rape me wristband

Fookin hell m8

>Absence of white privilege
Are you retarded?
Of course there's white privilege and systematic racism. This is WHY multiracial countries don't work. The only way we can have peace on Earth is if we realize that we're privileged. We live in a white society; a white society is for white people. Black societies are for black people. Societies protect their own people. Who would need a safe space, being a white person, in a white society?

White privilege does exist... not the way that these faggy leftists like to imagine however.

I know a couple of cops who are family friend's and they tell me whites usually know what to do during a traffic stop that results in everyone walking away safely. That is: shut off car, put keys on dash, both hands on the wheel, not act freaked out, and turn on all interior lighting if you are stopped at night. It really puts them at ease and they told me they will 10x more likely to let someone off with warning if they do all of the above. They will 90% more than likely let you off if you don't mouth off and respect them.. (take notes if any nogs or colors are on here)

They tell me nogs and mexilards are the worst offenders for traffic stops turning into arrests.. I often hear that the suspect has his hands all over the place, leaves the car on, acts incredibly sketchy, try to reach into places, and cop an attitude.. that shit will get you dragged out of the car and roughed up.

Also nogs: get a fucking belt... cops know you all like to sag your pants like a bunch of faggots wanting it in the butt and that is why they shoot you when you "reach" for your waistband to pull up your pants.

TL;DR

Most of the time whites don't act like fucking idiots compared to "minorities" and thus it yields better results for the white individual.

Also whites are regarded as the most attractive race. Especially if you're in shape, have light eyes, light hair, and tall. The world treats you better.

>inb4 insecure mexilard manlets.

White privilege is a myth
>b-b-but muh incarceration rates

Stop being a criminal nigger

>b-b-but muh police profiling

Don't do illegal shit nigger, don't carry illegal shit with you. Basically don't be a fucking criminal.

>b-b-but muh graduation rates

STUDY IN SCHOOL, NIGGER.

There is no white privilege. It's just anti-white rhetoric.
White people have been bending over backwards for every other minority, enough so that whites are becoming a minority on their own continents.

White privilege means that your parents gave a shit about you. They looked after you unlike tyrones single mother. It means that your family is better. Take it as a compliment.

This is caused by white privilege in the past, still having effect. The reason it remains this way is because of class privilege/oppression, and also some remaining white privilege.

Yes, norge bro. I agree.
White privilege exists.
It's evidence that we need to stop being diverse, because diversity leads to systematic oppression and institutionalized racism.

Secretly record them

Look here americunt
The history of the Balkans
>Implying we are white
>taken over by kebabroach empire for 500 years
>2 world wars and 2 Balkan wars
>USSR empire for 45 years
>European union

Blacks earned their reputation and it's entirely fair given crime statistics. Systemic privilege is Universities accepting low IQ blacks instead of high IQ Asians and Poo-in-loos because of affirmative action.

Systemic privilege is BLM being able to be taken seriously by the US media after chanting about killing cops, having the most laughable platform ever conceived that include demands like "Decrimialize public consumption of alcohol and marijuana. Decriminalize disorderly conduct, trespassing, loitering, and disturbing the peace".

Every systemic, legal advantage in the US is designed to benefit minorities. The fact that they aren't succeeding is entirely due to black culture.

Lol i bet she rocks

I know I'm user, but I fear it somehow getting back to me.

Poor white people exist

I got nothing for you. When I grew up we didn't have that shit. I feel for you. Don't lose your mind.

Human races exist. Human in group preferences exist. Society is buildt on ethics, morals and community.
Race is the carrier of culture. When you remove the race of a people, you remove the values,
cultures, and morals, from both of the people.

>Muh hybrid vigor

When you mix two horse breeds to make a stronger one, hybrid vigor, the eventual downfall is that that horses child is less strong. And those children eventually fall to the baseline between the children. However, some genes are more dominant than others, and brings it back to the basics. The less evolved genes tends to be the baseline. In humans, this is the blacks, and in the end you end up with a lesser person than if they kept the bloodline in the same race.
There are plenty of side effects of mix children. And there are plenty we don't know.

In reality, if mixing would result in more intelligent and stronger children, then brazil, india, somalia, etc, would have the most intelligent and strong people, which they don't. They do as in theory, fall between the two.

>Muh diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Let me explain it so you may be able to understand it.
Lets see your community and friends compete with my (((fanatic success group))) of 5000 people,
Only helping trading and making deals with each other.

>EVERYONE DESERVES TO LIVE IN A RICH COUNTRY. WHY DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT!!??

Doesnt understand that before we basically had anarchism. Some worked their ass off, but then others just came and took it from them. Much easier to take others labor than to do it yourself.

Figured they might want to make walls and protect themselves.
Whole community worked together and produced shit for themselves and EVERYONE contributed.
Then one guy get the idea that we should just tear the walls down again. Who are we to not let them have.

Fucking 0 logic

Doesn't understand that the wars that are going on are just an extension of their beliefs.
Beliefs they apparently carry. Beliefs they are willing to die for and fight for.

>Why not sexual freedom and porn!!?? FREER THE BETTER!

- Degeneracy.
- Loss of values.
- Loss of will to acheive because of instant gratification.
- Race mixing leads to loss of (good) culture and values. because race is the bearer of morals and culture. You cannot have a lasting society built on bad morals.
- "Sexual liberation" doesn't translate into a better life, but the opposite. As statistics will show.
- If you are just a consumer, the producer (of any goods) will benefit. Because you have no self control.
- You lose the will to resist the destruction of society and lose your self control of yourself.

- Destruction of marriage.
- More unwanted children and a burden on society with single mothers.
- Single mothers raise worse children than when there is a father involved (again proven).
- More shitty babies, growing up and making more shitty babies.

>It's my body I can do what I want.
No. Or at least you shouldn't. You're part of society and you should act accordingly.
Of course there is no one doing that because we live in a purely capitalistic society, misrepresented as a democracy, but is a hidden dictatorship.

Why would humans be the only animal that doesn't change it's intelligence with evolution?
>IT'S ONLY 200K YEARS.
150k years is a hell of a lot + mix of other species like neanderthals. Dogs have been with us for 30k.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U

Read whole page:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Significance_of_IQ_differences

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#notgenes

reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/

White privilege is not real. Black dysfunction, now that's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ2WI4JTPo

Why does Ashkenazi jews score so much higher on IQ tests THAN OTHER JEWS if they live in the same country and go to the same schools.

>Jews aren't evil. This is just a meme.
Of course not all jews are evil or working together.
You know nothing of the history of jews or why they have been thrown out of 100 countries. There are several reasons.
But one reason that has been used for the last 200-300 years have been because they were money lenders and abused the system to take control of the economy.
They were given special rights in Poland and abused that power.
They literally did jew tricks like push alcohol on the population and tricking them into becoming their economic slaves.

People who have been living a place their whole life, doing honest work, and suddenly there comes these people with radically different ideas. ALWAYS with an agenda to put themselves first by cunning.

"this is for the greater good"
when the reality and with the agenda that it's better for them and worse for the people living there.

It's like a pest cult.

They have the veto on the publishing in united states. There are plenty of books that would expose them, but are not published or translated because of this.

The more you dig, the more jews you find.

Jews in Russia hey took the gold, bought grain/ land, traded it for alchol, transported it in russia.
The russians starved. The leader said fuck this, you have to work on farms. Jews won't work on farms, that's hard work.
They always try to sell it and continue there on out.. Troublesome people.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8t6s-9S3Ys

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WnusceG40

So why do asians and other minorities do so well? If diversity always leads to systematic oppression, then all non-white people should suffer. This clearly isn't the case, the problem is that people are very disadvantaged.
I'd place more of the blame for persistent disadvantages on class problems than only racism, when black people were forced into poverty by systematic discrimmination, even removing the discrimmination wouldn't really help them that much to get equal. Because the oppression of the poor is so strong and the class mobility is so low. I think much of the problems for black people in the US could be solved if there actually were some class mobility. We can see that it isn't just all racism from the fact that white people are also stuck in poverty, and some black people do well.
I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, it's very real, but I think classism is very underrated, and the problems can't be solved without addressing this.

The US need a system that can help poor people. One big improvement would be equal schools, where every social class go together in the same class. That would help people make connections outside the class they were born into, and help breaking with a toxic culture.

"White privilege" is just good genes. We've been successful because we created intelligent, peaceful, cooperative societies.

The truth is being suppressed.

gnxp.com/blog/2007/10/james-watson-tells-inconvenient-truth_296.php

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9267147/Its-nature-not-nurture-personality-lies-in-genes-twins-study-shows.html

ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/4828

Imagine a world with an average IQ of 120 (or more)

>We found out race isn't as important as we thought!
That's not what happened at all. It's just become taboo to talk about.

It's like you have to elaborate all these weird conspiracy theories, in stead of just accepting different intelligence, types of intelligence and race. It all becomes so obvious and clear.

Liberals believe in science all the way til when it comes to humans, then it suddenly becomes special and not apart of nature.

READ MY links or shut the fuck up. You have no say unless you do. You can't sit there and get all your info one sided, and tell try to preach your bullshit to others.

>It's only 150k years. Or whatever you believe.
Do you really believe you can teach every type of dog the same tricks? Do you really believe they are all equally easy to teach?
Guess what, they have been with us for 30k years.
>But that was selective breeding!
What makes you for one second belive we haven't done selective breeding.
Every race or subgroup that has something special about them have done exactly that (ex. Kongo, Ashkenazi jews, Ethipoians, etc).
>We have always intermingled.
Sure, but to what degree. And we have not, because again, then sub saharan africans would have had neanderthal dna.

You don't even understand that if your caste system were real, then Asians shouldn't be outperforming whites.

If it's culture and education then why does Ashkenazi jews score so much higher on IQ tests THAN OTHER JEWS if they live in the same country and go to the same schools.

Don't say anything. He has no influence on your life or the world beyond the grades he gives, so get a good grade in his class and laugh about how retarded he is after the fact. If you have to spew bullshit to get an A in his course, head to the designated street and ride the taco train all the way to finals.

white privilege does not exist. American privilege, however, does exist. eat my street shit lefties

superior people will always be privileged.

this. im about to start my 3rd semester and ive spoken to professors about how they ought to stop promoting their political agendas in class or i would bring it up to a dean. it only ended with me being transferred into a different class but at least i was heard.

Throw this in your fucking commie professors face.

Make sure to do it while waving the American flag while the Star Spangled Banner is being sung by a Anglo or Aryan woman with the US Air Force doing a flyover with Red, White, and Blue colored smoke while also launching fireworks like it's the 4th of July.

Doing all of that will send these liberal commie cucks into full blown triggered mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

youtube.com/watch?v=m9u-4RVwChs

youtube.com/watch?v=u6k9P7L3tYk

youtube.com/watch?v=dV8y4i4XoeY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5fVgM0gLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M

youtube.com/watch?v=OqlBaN39T4I

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=71fNdbphQkU

youtube.com/watch?v=q9i7JpeI2AE

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9n0hibSS4

youtube.com/watch?v=howDMIWOPYw

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

youtube.com/watch?v=RWSx46u1q0I

youtube.com/watch?v=anar9vIGGiY

youtube.com/watch?v=q3N3Qxddbx8

youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

this

i have a 224 image folder ready to go

although i agree with what's written in that image, it's a false quote.
Checked it myself. Used Ctrl+F in the pdf file of The Extended Phenotype and couldn't find that quote

BREH

No, we are not your personal army.

Upload them to a googledrive/virtualbox/zip file, etc

>keeps bringing up white privilege
>white privilege

Not an argument.

>You literally have to say this every time they use that phrase.

Force them to give you facts with dates and references or openly claim it didn't happen.

Ask him about Jewish privilege.

I belive it's paraphrased.

nah fuck that.

i've argued with every shitty professor i've ever had. if they're spewing bullshit then i speak up and question it.

and yes, the other students in those classes hated me. butt fuck them, i'm not letting some fucking clown get away with teaching garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4yoLd_sze4