ITT: we laugh at the USA's ally, Saudi Arabia

ITT: we laugh at the USA's ally, Saudi Arabia

presstv.com/Detail/2016/08/26/481761/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Aramco

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WhLTT85Ite8
nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-rescues-two-saudi-fighter-pilots-after-splashdown-near-n331711
ejection-history.org.uk/Country-By-Country/saudi_arabia.htm
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-saudi-aramco-idUSKCN1111X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks ally for knocking down the twin towers, we know you fucks did it. God damn saudi's

Why are they cooperating anyways? To hold up the petrodollar?

they got you masters' permission

and to flood the market to hurt russian economy, and to aid terrorists so they can have their self-made enemy and an indefitnite excuse to have a military presence in the region, and to send those terrorists to attack syria and iran

Lets laugh at Germany, the country which always destroyed everything and hadn't managed to build an empire evev sfter its 1000 year history

Whoa, attacking Saudi oil facilities?

Yemen might need some more freedom.

>invade country right after coup
>get btfo so hard you're now the one being invaded

Just more proof that Saudis are useless pieces of shit that are only more than camelherders through oil.

wew lads, looks like were getting shipped off again!

even though they have the newest, most expensive and fanciest military equipment that money can buy

HAHAHAHAH

US and Israel (recently allying with Saudis) are butthurt that Iran is helping Yemen fight the Saudi cancer

sea of glass when

when the US and Israel stop protecting Saudi Arabia and let Iran do its thing.

These people have exactly two exports:

>Oil
>Terror

If you can ever afford your own private jet and you're feeling low you should try to land it in mecca

The houthis mostly fight with sandals and some even barefooted.
The apc's they capture from the saudis are tossed away, they like toyota technicals more.
You can't win against such badass fuckers.

you call saudi our ally?
I think you meant our bitch who gives us oil, or will annihilate them from the planes of existence.

and the USA supports them on both.

it's funny, because the saudis barely go there themselves. they just make money off of it. but I don't expect ameritards to actually know anything. how about you fly it into the saudi royal palace instead?

>you call saudi our ally?
it's an official fact. just because you don't like it, doesn't make it go away

Equipment that they don't know how to use because they have the dumbest military hierarchy system in the world.

Muh respect and power over efficiency and combat capability.

Just read about how they ditch their F-15Ss over the gulf because they don't know how to land them.

>Equipment that they don't know how to use
their people get training from americans. you should research it if you care.

And drop your buildings.

Also they aren't a US ally, they are a western ally, western europe can stop sucking that saudi dick.

>Just read about how they ditch their F-15Ss over the gulf because they don't know how to land them.

Where can I read about this? I'm genuinely interested.

>aren't a US ally
even trump wants to keep protecting them. the difference between obama and trump is: trump wants them to pay more.

>Back in the days of the bubble (around 2007), I was filling up my Prius at a gas station.
>Bubba drives in in an enormous shiny black SUV.
>Bubba starts mocking my car.
>Point out to Bubba that some of the money that he's paying for gas goes back to Saudi Arabia.
>Where it's used to finance various Islamic terror groups.
>So he's indirectly helping Bin Laden.
>Bubba confused.
>Pay my $25 for fillup and drive off.
>Left him paying about $100 to the bastards.
>Bubba sh

your tax dollars also go to the Saudis and Israelis. you're fucked either way

You do to.

You can't stop selling them weapons, you, the french the british the germans, even though they stand against everything the countries supposedly believe, and they don't sanction them or anything.

Truly shows how pathetic europe is.

youtu.be/WhLTT85Ite8

Imported oil and arms sales. Funny how oil and guns seem to go together in that part of the world.

Tough to beat a billy goat on his mountain and Yemenis are the toughest tribes on the peninsula.

are you the dutchcuck I btfo every time he spedrgs about the iraq wars? just checkin

Hes not dutch. Hes some sort of turk or other shitskin. Ive seen him before too. A big portion of dutch/german posters are shitskins

You mean how you brought freedom to Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya?
Yeah, nah.

I honestly don't know how arabs especially the saudi's manage to be so shit with tanks. I mean we sell them export downgrades but still. half the times they fuck up it shouldn't even be possible without being massively retarded. Like your pic apparently they. decided to jam the blast door open with a rock or something.

also apparently the saudi's now have massive boners fore the leclerc now and want to buy a bunch. guess we'll get to see how they manage to fuck those up.

I have no idea what you're on about.

I'm the guy always protecting Europe from Ameritard shitposters.

I'm not sure what Saudis do but they should know by now that no matter what tech they buy they'll just end up giving it away to the Houthis.
Also, if I remember correctly Black Water also got blown the fuck out by the Houthis when, BW was fighting for the Saudis.

>Kingdom Saudi Arabia bombs civilian areas of neighbouring country siding against puppet regime with cluster bombs
>USA arms Saudis

>Army of Democratic Syria bombs armed terrorists
>MUH CIVILIANS MUH WARCRIMES MUH DEMOCRACY MUH BLOODY CRACKDOWN OF LE MODERATELY BEHEADING AND ARMED PEACEFULL PROTESTER MUH ASSAD MUST GO

My father was contracted in the 90s to "teach them" how to maintain their F15 fleet.

It was more maintaining than teaching because they are idiots.

nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-rescues-two-saudi-fighter-pilots-after-splashdown-near-n331711
I was told by an Air Force weenie that the mechanical failure was overstated and they just didn't want to land it/forgot how to. They were getting new F-15s anyhow so they just said fuck it.

Enjoy this read: ejection-history.org.uk/Country-By-Country/saudi_arabia.htm

america wouldn't be the same if it wasn't the most hypocritical piece of shit on the planet

$1,000 oil when?

Good, I want Amerilards to get out of their cars and start walking again.

Actually, to figure out what the USA is up to, just follow the money.

The Saudis pay big bucks for arms. So we sell arms to them.

The government officials that approve selling them arms then retire, start their generous government pension, and go to work in a do-nothing job for one of the big defense contractors. Where they also collect a generous salary and bonuses. This is called double-dipping. Yes, it's legal.

>presstv

should I post jidf.org instead?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Le rare flag mame

>implying the Sauds don't also make generous contributions to the politicians negotiating the arms sales
More like triple dippiong.

Good news for murrica desufampai

that's the opposite of "good news for america"

remember when the yemenis sent a scud into a saudi air base and no one talked about it?

of course you don't. media blackout

>basically limitless military budget
>backed by the greatest military power in the world
>start war with penniless druggies who are busy with a civil war of their own
>lose

el oh el

Saudis are only good at guerrilla terrorism

their "army" always gets blown the fuck out HARD despite buying billions and billions of dollars of US military equipment. then again that tends to happen when you're sending your most bloodthirsty men abroad to jihad for al-qaeda and ISIS groups.

What can you say about the place. Their main exports are oil and terror. Their main import is guns.

There has been some talk that if Iran develops nuclear weapons, then they'll buy ballistic missiles from the Chinese, and nuclear warheads from Pakistan.

On top of this, there has also been some talk that they might be in serious economic trouble. Just wait until the whole place goes up in an Islamic revolt or Sunni-Shia civil war.

nice tell us all about it

remember when Saudis invaded Yemen and Iran sent the Yemen guys some weapons to fight off their invader and the USA stopped the weapons shipment to protect their Saudis cousins? no?

Media blackout

>USA's ally

Nuke em, I don't give a shit. I'd actually enjoy watching them scramble for their allay whilst b52s rain hell upon their lecherous societies.

predator becomes the prey.

>I
who cares about you? the people running your country give a lot of shits about the Saudi wellbeign

How the fuck does that happen, your picture. Was the mouse too big? Wtf..

Lol, literally who. Hillary Clinton? Most people don't like the old reich.

Also, go kill yourself, or let a refugee do it for you, mega-cuck.

Do saudis shart in mart like their american overlords?

>losing a medium-sized city from your own country to a bunch of khat-chewing and skirt-wearing impoverished rebels from another
>they use only light arms, a few rocket launchers and artillery
>all that while having the third biggest military budget of the world and some state of the art equipment
The Saudis are a fucking joke. They are simply a bunch of idiots sitting upon tons of oil barrels.

Trump's the same:
>WHAAAA WE GOT TO PROTECT THE SAUDIS FROM IRAN! WHAA

>their "army" always gets blown the fuck out HARD

This. I saw a video recently of a yemeni sniper shooting at a Saudi soldier and the Saudi guy sees and hears the bullet hit a rock of something I shit you not he does

>Squats down
>Looks in the direction where the sniper was shooting from
>Gets a bullet in the head

lmao people in Dallas were running away and hiding when they heard bullets flying by but what their competent soldier wasn't able to put the 1+1 together

Yes. People are also retarded and think a mouse or rat wont fight for its life

Forgot pic

reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-saudi-aramco-idUSKCN1111X4

Holy shit howd you get a picture of me? DELET THIS.

While the Saudi military is worthless and incompetent it's not just rebels who are fighting them. Almost the entire Yemeni army, especially the elite republican guard, fights against the Saudis and their puppet regime. These soldiers are loyal to the former dictator Saleh. It's them who launch the missiles into Saudi Arabia.

Please don't be true...

it's not a secret, he talks about it openly, but pol is delusional and just ignores everything he says that pol doesn't agree with, as if it will just go away

Please Genocide Saudi Arabia. The world getting rid of source of Sunni Islam will be a blessing.

your government is the one standing in the way. Otherwise Iran would have gotten rid of ISIS and Saudis