Ideas to trigger my professor?

sup Sup Forums

Recently I was inspired to start triggering as many people at my school thanks to this article based faggot Milo wrote and because of the fear I've seen from fellow Trump supporters to express their support for him.

I was raised by a muslim dad and christian mom and am well aware of the incompatibility of "moderate" islam with the west. I'm exceptional at baiting out muslims and exposing their shit ideology.

Currently, I am taking a social structure class at my school. My professor is a muslim man from Egypt who is pretty cucked.

I need to trigger him to the point of no return so that the class can get their minds uncucked from the next level marxist shit he's about to spew. Throw me ideas I can actually do without getting into legal trouble, Sup Forums. Best idea gets done.

I have class every thursday so that is when I will report back.

Here's the link to Milo's article breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/20/trolls-will-save-world/

also, have some links to some speeches I found from my professor on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=NW4D3V1HrNw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvu3L4hm_A
youtube.com/watch?v=UXjTxxGw0IY

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the best angle of attack is to show the incompatibilities of Islam and western progressives. Say things like "The west should prohibit women from working to respect muslim culture" or shit like that.

Since you're half sandnig you can play the victim card if you get called out and call them racists.

ask questions about basic treatment of women and human rights.

>raise hand
>why can't women drive their own cars in saudi arabia?

Your presence is alread triggering kek

Rad him some hadith concerning either the treatment of non-muslims or things such as sex-slaves?
Ask him if he condones these things, if he says no bring up that he would just be following the example of Muhammad
you might get killed

Social Structure....

OP get help, go STEM/MATH.

Do it ASAP.

Sexy boy. Go maga

the goal isn't to act like a tumblrina. I'm look for some real exceptional ideas here.

yeah, he'll just some shit like it's a cultural problem not an islamic one. My currentl plan of attack is to get him to admit that muslims hate gays, mohammed was a pedophile, and that using your first amendment right to criticize or draw mohammed shouldn't be allowed.

psychology major. I have to take this class.

uhh, if I get killed I'll just be a martyr nbd (don't actually think I'll get killed)

thx

bump nigga

except name one islamic culture where women arent subjugated. the entire premise of islam forces women to be 2nd class citizens. one of the reasons i never understood why muslim women in america and free euro countries try to 'defend their culture' with wearing the hijab and all that

The man's right, false flagging is the best way to go. The best way to beat these people is to expose their hypocrisy and watch them tear each other apart. Pretending to be one is also the best way to stay out of trouble.

>idolizing a faggot coalburning kike

I'm not actually expecting other students to gang up on me. The teacher is full blown sandnig and another 1 sits in my row. If they did gang up on, calling them racists wouldn't work out too well. I can easily bait them out on homosexuality, pedophilia, etc, but acting like a victim might not accomplish much desu senpai

Ilwolthar wa'hallar
The black sun will never cease to shine,
may it's light pierce the dark and purge the shadow

praise kek

someone once asked me how I came to support trump

I told them I just woke up one morning and just stayed that way

I think you should wait for your professor to bring up white privilege. When that happens pull out a gun and yell
>i can't live with my white guilt anymore
And then kill yourself in the middle of class. That'll show em

that is pretty triggering, my dude.

Is there anything that triggers him in particular?

>Milo
>based
no

Take the redpill, become NatSoc.

Well, you can pretty much trigger any muslim by pointing out that mohammed was a pedophile. there's really no justification for it. All I gotta do is bring up aisha who was raped at the age of 9 and get ready for him to say it was socially acceptable at the time. After that, I'll ask if he's implying muslims have historically been pedophiles or go into how we know that biologically a child is not ready for marriage/sex at that age and why didn't allah communicate that to moho.

idk man, yall niggas got chicken nuggers?

Ask him if its a cultural thing then why do some muslims try to promote it in western countries as "Sharia" which is inherently an islamic thing. Then ask him what he thinks Sharia means and whether he thinks its compatable with western values.

Also make sure to make a thread saying what happened

That's a great idea, actually.

I will most definitely post a thread saying what happened. Might start using twitter, too, if there's enough interest.

ask him why muslims would put the sharia law before the constitution , when the constitution gives us humane rights, where sharia would destroy that, but you might want to actually study up on that part i could be wrong

Make sure to say the "some" part otherwise he'll go down the NOT ALL MUSLIMS route. Then if he says that the people who promote that are wrong about the teachings of islam quote the stats of muslims who support spreading sharia law and whether that shows that the majority of muslims are wrong about the teachings (it actually suggests that he is wrong)

As long as you don't eat them in a degenerate way.

New thread now btw:

It wasn't a common thing at the time. They would only marry girls after they "bled".

Just hit him with that.

I'd have to get him to establish that sharia > constitution first

Oh, for sure. One thing he actually expressed, and I guess because he finds it accurate, is that he loves pewresearch. I'll have to hit the class with some stats like pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

but i'm half sandnig tho

yeah, but the only thing I've seen to defend it is "it was socially acceptable at the time!"

these are great ideas though. keep them coming anons

>one of the reasons i never understood why muslim women in america and free euro countries try to 'defend their culture' with wearing the hijab and all that
it's because they've been brainwashed that you're worthless scum if you don't, by everyone in the family, from the moment they've been able to listen
they also live sheltered lives without much contact other than other muslims, so they're free from other people's influence of free thinking, so much so that they cant accept anything else as truth.

>everyone goes STEM
>majority, if not all, STEM graduates, employees and students are overwhelmingly liberal because of a rejection of politics and not understanding how people, societies, systems and governments function

Great idea!

>curly hair
you got negroid jungle blood, nigga

better stock up on watermelon and kfc now

MY NIGGA KNOWS

b-b-but muh art

well I'm half egyptian my dude

OP is an honorary aryan

Is that a rare pepe? saved

Just be white. Your very existence triggers them.

but if I play up the egyptian part more it'll break their brains/uncuck their minds

btw gonna start posting in this thread from my phone bc I gotta go outside with my MAGA hat.

It me

The aforementioned post, to be quite truthful friendo.

No new id? It's me again

>This is white in America