ZIMBABWE BTFO!

Mugabe Orders Arrest Of "Rats We Call Athletes" After Zimbabwe Wins No Olympic Medals

Other urls found in this thread:

pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/24/mugabe-orders-arrest-detention-of-zimbabwean-olympic-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
archive.is/TmgTa
archive.is/dB2Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ75UaxPSU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek source please

All Zimbaweans are rats, who the fuck is he kidding lmao

Zimbabwe thread?

Are you kidding me?

Why is this guy significant and not the rest of the African leaders?

pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/24/mugabe-orders-arrest-detention-of-zimbabwean-olympic-team/

B A S E D

My sides. This man is so fucking based.

He's like a morning cartoon villain.

Because he took over a first world white African country and destroyed it. Zimbabwe/Rhodesia is the quintessential example of what happens when niggers are given control of a white society.

because race war agenda calls for it, can't have people paying attention to the corruption that is british petro ya know

kek

2 minute history lesson for any anons interested in the region

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

No fucking way this is real. You just cant be that retarded.

i dont know if its real, but Mugabe is certainly retarded enough to do it

The question is why don't Africans want white leadership? The people are starving, they have no jobs....what the hell do they got to lose?

It's funny because it's believable!

Bullshit everyone knows blacks make the best athletes

how much is that worth?
like 3 dollars?

This is Mugabe we're talking about, quite possibly one of the most nigger-tier niggers to walk this earth

They are so scared of the "apartheid" boogeyman, its not even funny. New generation niggers tend to say that they would rather starve under black rule than enjoy white government.

I'd suspect many of the older (so I guess like 30+ years old) people there who remember stories wish they still had it.

>“We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes. If you are not ready to sacrifice and win even copper or brass medals (referring the 4th and 5th positions) as our neighbors Botswana did, then why do you go to waste our money” he said.

>”If we needed people to just go to Brazil to sing our national anthem and hoist our flag, we would have sent some of the beautiful girls and handsome guys from University of Zimbabwe to represent us.”

>He added that, the money invested in the team to represent the country could have been used to provide amenities and build schools.

>“This situation is like an impotent man who is married to five women, what is the essence? I will make sure we share the cost across board for all of them to pay back to government chest even if it takes 10 years to recoup, now it turns out to be a soft loan we have given them to go and visit Brazil as tourist, they are useless” he concluded.

The wheelbarrow really might be worth more than the money inside of it.

Time for an update

I can't laugh at this.

This man is responsible for 36 years of suffering, destruction, murders and tyranny in that country. Scum, murderer, psychopath are not enough to describe the human garbage that is Robert Mugabe and others of his kind like Castro, Chavez and the Kim dinasty.

These people deserve very slow, painful and humiliating death for what they did and still do to their own people.
Communists and statists of all kinds must be physically removed from this world.

Niggers just run fast and it's only certain niggers, most niggers can't even outrun fat ass cops kek.

Holy shit. I never thought I would agree with niggers.

Also remember how glorious India was when Britain controlled it?

>Rats We Call Athletes
They're going to eat the athletes?

>These people deserve very slow, painful and humiliating death for what they did and still do to their own people.

agree'd bro

Archive of the page because the link didn't work for me: archive.is/TmgTa

Honestly, what's the problem with this?
>send athletes
>they fuck around and enjoy life
>don't win any medals
>send them to African gulag

archive.is/dB2Yk
>North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is reportedly not happy with the performance of his country’s athletes, who bagged seven medals, at the Rio Olympics 2016. The athletes may now face the wrath of the dictator who wanted them to return with at least five gold and 12 other medals, according to reports. North Korea had sent 31 athletes to Rio and by the end of the Olympics, they had managed to win two gold, three silvers and two bronzes. In the London Olympics 2012, the North Korean athletes had won four gold and two bronze medals.

>Reports said that some of the country’s players were under tremendous pressure, which eventually affected their performance. The players who have disappointed the dictator may be punished by being moved to poor quality houses, provided lesser rations and may even be sent to the coal mines. However, those who won medals would be awarded good quality housing, better rations, car and other gifts from the kingdom.

Jesus Christ, what a shithole. If I were an athlete for that wreck of a nation I would just stay in Brazil.

Yeah, questioning the western powers is a total faux pas here

In all honesty, do you think the female athletes of these countries have to fuck or suck their dictators before they went?

That's what athletes from fucked up countries like that tend to do.

I remember a case from a few years back, some African country sent one of their teams to Serbia a competition in something. They didn't do particularly well and that meant something was going to happen to them once they got back in their country. One of the female athletes, no idea how, apparently got smuggled all the fucking way to Switzerland by some local leftist students and got married to some local Swiss.

ZIMBABWE YES

BASED

That was pretty great.

#blacklivesmatter won't even talk about this i imagine

Funny how he used the word "rats," because those are now a rare delicacy in Zimbabwe.

Idi Amin, white courtesy phone please...

Some do

Poor athletes. Busting their asses in Rio while normies, back home, feast on delicious rats.

There's nothing more satisfying than watching an enemy destroy themselves

Happened here to.
The entire Sierre Leone soccer team disappeared during the Sydney Olympics.

On a darker note, there was that Colombian soccer player who scored an own goal during FIFA World Cup who disappeared upon returning home, he was probably smuggled to Switzerland too

they will still blame the evil whites

He's one of history's greatest monsters. Singlehandedly responsible for ruining the lives of millions. Seems to be immortal too.

Do nignogs deserve to be eaten alive by chinks?

Dat Nigga be rich an sheeit dayum

Mah homies an me needa get to zamboobles

>TFW you realized rhinos, lions, elephants, leopards, and all other endangered wildlife in Africa would be fine had the Rhodesians still been in control.

Mugabe eats these animals for luxurious feasts he throws for him and his oligarchy.

Do only whites care about protecting wildlife this much?

I like this one better.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ75UaxPSU4

>The entire Sierre Leone soccer team disappeared during the Sydney Olympics.

What?

Were they ever found?

I bet the fuckers started heading north, just plowing through the wasteland, having no idea how huge it was.

Can you buy bread with that?

This is literally nigger tier.

Oh wait.

Just wait until the economy bounces back and he's rich

Yep.. any day now

Honestly I don't know user

That Colombian soccer player was Andres Escobar.

He got shot and murdered by an angry fan in Colombia a few weeks after the match.

Every nigger country is a shithole, shill, and we point it out all the time and no, it's not whitey's fault

There is a tale about a guy in Weimar pushing a wheelbarrow full of money and he got the wheelbarrow stolen.

yes.

the truth about welfare has been revealed. protecting wildlife.

>remember this story of a German women in Weimar republic
>left money in basket out while she went to grab something
>came back
>basket gone, money remained

Truly a promised land where all live like Kangz and Kwaynz

some of them do... Sierra Leone wanted to be re-colonised quite recently. The UK foreign office has sent a whole bunch of civil servants to try and help run their govt. UK kind of has an obligation since the country is made up of freed British slaves sent back to Africa.

>spend huge amounts of money making sure your athletes have the best food, doctors, trainers, facilities, and women
>find out they are all slacking pieces of shit and couldn't even get close to a bronze
They deserved it

Is that sarcasm? Because I don't know shit about Indian history.

>spend huge amounts of money making sure your athletes have the best food, doctors, trainers, facilities, and women

He probably just put a gun in their heads and make them run persecuted by a lion.

>UK kind of has an obligation
fuck off, they've been given land, that's enough for Israel it's enough for them

What, you'd rather they starve than be ruled over?

They are already all billionaires

HA

Why hasn't someone doused this dumb fucker in petrol yet, what a joke.

BASED

To all the niggers in Africa:
If you niggers had not committed great sins, god would not have sent us to punish you.
t. Chink

>persecuted

The word you're looking for is pursued, Spaniard.

We don't even eat them. We just work them until they can't work anymore, then shoot them.

We're doing what you whites failed to do

In the article he spoke of the waste of money and how the athletes are going to be paying it back for the next 10 years. I assume they actually had some money spent on them, at least moreso than the average citizen.

if it only took money to win medals oil countries would take them all

This actually needs to be screencapped tho

Yes, and the only time you'll see the environment protected for any reason other than fucking over businesses is under nationalism.

>We're doing what you whites failed to do
yep, pity was a mistake

Sorry you made it illegal for people to be white in your country; maybe in 4 years time you can beg white athletes to come back to your country to win some medals like you begged for white farmers back after the famine.

>beautiful girls and handsome guys
from zimbabwe? kek

The comments are even more depressing and pathetic. Zimbabweans actually like this idiot.

There's still time to join us. Throw off the yoke of ZOGs and gas up your tanks

Haiti is a pretty good example too.

heres a lesson to learn from this.

If your government, or any foreign government, thinks you should give up power to niggers. Don't. Ever. For any reason. It is better to start a race war and exterminate them than to hand over power.

he seems red pilled on the kikelympics

>HK

Say, how's the influx of the mainland Chinese?

They still shitting in the streets?

They eat literal mud cookies there.

> Comes from Africa
> Ends up in Switzerland

Yep, checks out

Sounds like my country except instead of white we don't want indians in power due to us niggers having a deep seated unjustified hatred towards indians. The nigger party is in power and we're suffering so much. The government is wasting so much money and stealing so much, cutting so many programs and not saying where the money form dem programs are going to yet at the end of the day as long as those indians aren't in power we're happy.

I think they're fucking hilarious

pic related

I'm just really fucking curious how they smuggled her all the way there.

Like, what are the logistics involved? How do you get someone across so many borders without them getting caught?

And I hate those pieces of shits of students who posed in the local newspaper to show off how 'humanitarian' they were with that act.

>Don't win
>Imprison athletes
>Zimbabwe

I don't have enough reaction images in the world to represent my laughter. This is something fucking skeletor would do.

niggers gonna nig

WE WUZ MILLIONAIRES AN SHEIT