What do we do about Operation Blue Eagle?

Now that the media is keeping a close watch on Sup Forums after Hillary's speech (CNN even linked directly here), we can't discuss our plans freely anymore. What can be done about Operation Blue Eagle in October? Don't release too much information here; the media will get tired of being trolled eventually and we can discuss it a couple weeks before it actually happens. If you can make it at the allocated time, let's discuss this over at the secret board. Although, it is sad that most of our alt-right members will not be able to take part in the day of retribution because they won't have access to the secret board or haven't even heard about OBE yet. I believe we have enough members currently to make it a success. Thoughts?

meme machine

There is definetly enough members as it is right now. Keep the static to a minimum and go forth with the plans as laid out. Like you said just stick to the secret board and let it play out.

Exactly.

The less we talk about it the better.

Everyone knows what the score is and what to do.

I question whether or not everyone will show up. A third of what we have should be enough, but I'm not sure if our alt-right group is full of just internet tough guys that can't do shit. I've been in contact with "Ben" and "Sam"; they've confirmed that all but 3 of our first phase participants are guaranteed to come. That's a good start but nowhere as good as we need for things to work out. Having new people pledge would've been great but we can't do that anymore and it worries me.

I'd just like to report that I was successful in procuring 10,000 dildos as we discussed last month.

>we can't discuss our plans freely anymore
We can and will. Anyway we don't have any plans, we have no leader, there is no organizational chain of command...

What's the problem if the media chases a million red herrings?

Well, "Ben" is our unofficial leader of sorts; he's the one that gathered the most alt-righters.

Hello, I'm an Anonymous member of the Sup Forums board of Sup Forums. Could you please direct me to the 'secret' board?

I thought it was 20,000 dildos?

Did someone get the Monica sexdoll?

obe is going to be fucking EPIC. But really, let's not talk too much about it on here and only do it on the hidden boards on the IRC frequency.

Are they dragon size or regular size? They are mission critical for phase four but we need to know now.

All according to plan; 20k is our required goal.
Size shouldn't matter.

Look if we get scattered we'll just meet up at the heart, aka /po.

They can't block the signal.

Prove you've been here long enough. No one believes your bullshit, pal.

>he's the one that gathered the most alt-righters

LOL

Just stick to posting critical information about it on our gold accounts. I doubt anyone in the media, even their research teams, is going to bother going through the process of getting accounts set up.

Jack was nice enough to put together some summaries. I'll repost them.

There we go, I think that should be most of the critical info.

Just remember not to repost without the account.

Get your shit together. Of course they're dragon size. Did anyone read the imigur? I already bought an industrial sized container of lubricant and 300 copies of the turner diaries.You guys better not drop the ball here.

Alt right brothers, I an worried they are on to us. What can we who are so small do against these huge memestream outlets? TOP KEK BROTHERS

I got hit with customs charges for the Brit dragons. No where locally sells in the quantities we need in our cell.

How to i get a Sup Forums gold account? I can't see the image other wise

Wow, these look really promising. I was starting to doubt Jack, but I knew deep down he was the man for our job. Great work!

Don't worry; these people think we are but a small group of internet trolls. We'll reveal our influence in October when everything will blow out of proportion and the Alt-right will rule.

Get to the secret board first. If you don't know what the secret board is, you probably came here recently and we can't risk you being a CNN reporter.

>Size shouldn't matter
WTF do think this is? A regular right wing message board? We're the alt right and our dildos will reflect as such!

God damn amateur hour in here.

All the steps are here:

I didn't see that one yet, thanks for the update.

Hey guys, I must've missed the memo. What exactly is Operation Blue Eagle? Is there someone I can contact for more info?

Fuck, I forgot they instituted the Platinum account last Spring. I need to upgrade.

Does Platinum still come with the built in VPN and data encryption options or did Hiro end up scrapping that?

Either go on the secret board or contact Ben G.

Should we tell the ones who reside in the land of infinity of our plan?

Good Jobs anons, cant wait to see the plan into action

Guys my couriers have been running like Hell to make sure all assets are in place. Let's not screw the pooch here.

>Implying we have plans
Good way to get all the media going on a crazy manhunt towards nowhere though

Or am I trolling.....?

@86703592
I'm afraid I lost my link to the secret board, could someone please help a friend out?

If you don't know it by now you really don't need to know it.

Always helpful to jog down any and all useful ID numbers. They are posters' de-facto usernames. If you have Platinum Membership, you can e-mail them via our Outlook Webmail server.

As long as that board remains mum, we're still in business. Please don't fuck this up.

My vat of tapioca pudding went bad so i'll have to start again

You can use an "Alt-Right" day pass to view hidden messages.

Will you be going with butt-plugs for the Brazillian chapter or are you sticking with dragons?

Sorry, my gold account expired.

FUCK OFF SHILL. This is serious business. We are now the primary driver of worldwide politics.

This plan has been in the works for too long. We can't risk someone blowing the whistle, no more threads until it begins.

Exactly. Radio silence. Use the secret board or irc.

>Blue Eagle
is that like a roleplaying neckbeard faggot get-out-of-the-basement day?

Okay..

Our liberal opposition is too stupid to even get a membership, let alone stop us.

He scrapped it,currently getting in touch with my contacts on the darknet to work on a brand new Chromium-type of browser,which will essentially be a better Tor

is this right?

>7395739274968364
fake cards are ignored by the system faggot.

Just wait 24 hours buddy

Infiltration of journalists and leftist is a good thing. They might get red pilled and switch sides.

That said, we shall not speak much of OBE any more. We need silence the next few months.

Won't this thread be gone by then though?

so, hurry up and wait?

We should reach out to the guy in Barbados for help

You used a fake number. If it passed the Luhn Check it would have been blocked [Credit Card] instead of show the fake number you typed.

Hey guys so I just bought Sup Forums gold, but havnt received an e-mail about OBE yet. Somebody want to send it to me?

Keep it on the secret board and stop talking about it

Who's the whore?

>We should reach out to the guy in Barbados for help
Slim?

I dunno, he's been kind of spooked since he found that bug in his hardline a few weeks ago. He's pretty much gone off grid since then.

Buck Agnel

Remember to use PGP on any communications off the secret board.

Are... are you Sam Hyde?

[email protected]

Although I don't expect to get much information about operation blue eagle, send me what you're comfortable sending me. I've been here a long time.

Forgot to mention I carry one of these in my wallet and walk the path.

If you really need to get ahold of Sam talk to Rick in the irc chat. He's been in contact but like was already said is laying low for awhile

Slim, not Sam.

>ID
But what the hell am I going to do with all these Cypher routers I just bought? I had to spend half my Bitcoin stash on them and the serial numbers won't work past the end of September.

>Sup Forums is a secret club
>doesn't require a login
>this very thread shows up in Google searches right now
>Sup Forums has been featured on mainstream media for years

OP is a clueless newfag shill.

Talk to Ben, that may be able to be taken care of for you, depending how much BC you are in it for.

Bounce your IP off the London server and then back through Houston like everyone else, man. I'm on a burner right now, because I'm pretty sure my main rig is compromised. I put it in a Faraday cage yesterday, we'll see what happens over the weekend.

nice

Autism in action.

Hey guys, just dropped in from 8-chan. Whats going on?

THE CHICKEN IS IN THE COOP, I REPEAT, THE CHICKEN IS IN THE COOP

I just returned from the embassy, the Russian is on board

WHAT THE FUCK? Why didn't it encrypt? Did my Platinum account expire? Can somebody encrypt it for me before the media sees it?

Fucking kek

The Samson option is still completely viable. There is a reason we had multiple attack vectors prepared, so Blue Eagle's success isn't absolutely critical. This was the operation most dependent on mass participation, but I think the alt-right members know enough to mimic our actions when the day comes.

Just message Hiro, and he'll scrub it.

Can we do something about the informing those with gold accounts that they can't fuck with the hierarchy?

These gold account faggots think they have the accountability of running high risk operations.

FUCKING KEK. Everybody knows diamond and platinum users run higher and lower risk operations respectively.

Goldfags are nothing more than Class D Sup Forums citizens. Stop fucking with the hierarchy! Ban these fags for a day to teach em a lesson

70 72 61 69 73 65 20 6b 65 6b
6b
6b

I think it was something about his profits from toilet paper smuggling into Venezuela being investigated for suspicious tax returns.

you know how they are out of food as well right?

its only a matter of time until those guys set it all in motion, Venezuela is basically under a media blackout at this point and the biggest news story has been that they fought a couple tons of fish and redistributed it

Just found this in one of Hillary's emails
link is also in the pic

"Whirly bird to homing pigeon...do you copy"?

really shouldnt have mentioned it in the open forum OP.

Are those verified?

Stop screwing around, we have to get serious. There's not much time left.

You could always use the slow n steady fingering if that fsils.

i just hope everyone is ready for what is coming

Yes. Yes, of course, Operation Blue Eagle. That's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and whoopin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the womenfolks, of course.

The confirmation code is still the same until tomorrow, check it yourself

I'll add it to the tor domains.

XXXX

When you enter valid cards, they dont post the numbers
Try harder

I havnt seen this one until now, thanks.

Hi CNN, government alphabet soup.