TRUMP GENERAL - MAKE PORTUGAL GREAT AGAIN

Recap of the Pepeeeeee incident: wearechange.org/Sup Forums-poster-gloriously-interrupts-clinton-alt-right-speech/

>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's speech
youtu.be/tgigHeFyN5g
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/trump-only-liars-cry-racism-also-hillary-is-racist.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/exclusive-trumpocrats-say-clinton-alt-right-speech-backfires-turns-off-democrats-hillary-simply-unhinged/
opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?&id=N00023864
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-activist-Quanell-X-has-endorsed-Donald-9186160.php
qu.edu/images/polling/ct/ct06072016_Cvf63kbw.pdf
bleachbit.org/news/bleachbit-stifles-investigation-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Reuter's is nonsense.

"Trump: Only Desperate Liars Call Their Opponent Racist. Also Hillary Is Racist."

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/trump-only-liars-cry-racism-also-hillary-is-racist.html

kek

ALERT! ALERT!

Time Warner, the company that owns CNN, is one of Hillary's biggest donors!

PROOF

Trump wants to win Michigan.It may be too late if he waits until september, Trump/Pence should already have been in 6-7 of these cities (Post convention): in Michigan

Grand Rapids
Warren
Sterling Heighs
Livonia
Lansing
Flint
Wyoming
Kalamazoo
Battle Creek
Holland
Bay City
Marquette

The Same can be said for PA. He wants to win there, but instead holds rallies in Mississippi and Washington State.
Trump needs to be in
Pittsburgh
Erie
Scranton
Allentwon
Philly suburbs

HE IS WASTING TIME. IF HE WANTS THESE TWO STATES HE NEEDS TO CAMPAIGN THERE NOW. Keep wasting time in the South, and the West coast. See what happens. This is the most disorganized presidential campaign that I have ever seen.

Remember when Jeb was the presumptive nominee?

Thanks for doing this portubro. You are officially based af.

We know. I wish Trump surrogates would bring it up

bigot =/= racist

Official Swing State Forecast (Hillaryfag edition):

NH - Hillary
PA - Hillary
OH - Trump
VA - Hillary
NC - Trump
FL - Trump
WI - Hillary
MI - HIllary
IA - Trump
CO - Hillary
NV - Trump

Good try, see you guys in 4 years.

CNN literally hired a political commentator who is contractually obligated to not disparage Donald Trump.

Was it a ploy to get you to watch?

I like big sweaty men

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

EMILY's List ... isn't that a charity?
What is it doing on the donors' list?

I know my supporters and the great American electorate who know my campaign are expecting me to say a few key words during this address. Well [screaming and applause]..... Well, I want to show you something. At Washington's inaugural, he brought fireworks, to commemorate the victory of the new nation, fireworks to show that bombs and explosions would be deployed to celebrate peace rather than wage war. John Quincy Adams wore a pair of trousers, the first president to do so. Abraham Lincoln brought the first African Americans to march in the inaugural parade. John Kennedy brought the first poet to an inauguration. Well here is what I brought. [holds up a solid gold brick]. The FIRST BRICK IN -- [holds ear to hand] [crowd yells in unison THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]"

DRUMP BTFO

He didn't call her a racist or say that "liars say racist". He said calling someone racist is the last move of desperation for a Democrat, pis aller, if you will. He called her a bigot which is not the same thing, she absolutely fits the bill for "bigot", as do most neoliberal ideologues.

One of you guys make next thread. End of the line for me tonight

See you guys tomorrow. MAGA

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

In the context Trump was referring to bigotry (what Hillary has done for African Americans), it is the same thing.

>NH
>PA
>Hillary
LEL

your'e asking me?
if I were you, I wouldn't donate to them anymore...

>Trumpocrats Say Clinton ‘Alt-Right’ Speech Backfires, Turns Democrats Toward Donald Trump: ‘Hillary Is Simply Unhinged’

Democratic nominee for president, is “simply unhinged” as evidenced by her speech in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday, said Trumpocrat Christina.

“Hillary is simply unhinged and appealing to the lowest common denominator,” Rickers, a lifelong Democrat who backed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries but is now leading a movement crossing over to the Republican Party to back GOP nominee Donald Trump, told Breitbart News in response to Clinton’s “alt-right” speech. “Her performance today was more evidence of how desperate she has become.”

Rickers’ organization, the “Trumpocrats,” represents the tens of thousands of Democrats who are leaving the Democratic Party because they believe Hillary Clinton does not represent their values.

Rickers expects that Clinton’s Thursday speech has backfired, and actually turned off lots of Democrats who are now even more willing to abandon the Democratic Party under Hillary’s reign and instead choose change over the status quo with Trump.

“We’re focused on Americans,” Rickers said on Thursday in an exchange with Breitbart News after Clinton’s speech. “Jobs. Bringing dignity back to American workers and families. My party has anointed the wrong person — a perfect example of the broken political system. This is disappointing and sad. Americans need to wake up. Organize with us. Join the American Uprising.”

In the meandering speech on Thursday in Reno, Clinton spent the entire time not talking about jobs, the economy, trade deals, national security, or any of the issues that matter. She instead spent an entire Thursday in August just months—weeks, really—before the election talking about her new theories about the vast “alt-right” wing conspiracy.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/exclusive-trumpocrats-say-clinton-alt-right-speech-backfires-turns-off-democrats-hillary-simply-unhinged/

I forgot to add

GA- NOT A FUCKING SWING STATE (Trump)
AZ - NOT A FUCKING SWING STATE (Trump)
CT - NOT A FUCKING SWING STATE (Hillary)

Official Swing State Forecast (Objective edition):
NH - Trump
PA - Trump
OH - Trump
VA - Trump
NC - Trump
FL - Trump
WI - Trump
MI - Trump
IA - Trump
CO - Trump
NV - Trump
Good try, see you guys in 4 years.

>Objective

JUST

Trump is even with her in Connecticut though. Could go either way. That speaks volumes for Trump's mass appeal, he's contesting states like NH and CT that are supposed to be guaranteed Democrat states.

I was also just looking at their sampling data. This last week their sample was 60$ WOMEN

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This and other super pacs are the only reason she is in the race. I'm not worried in the least. Fabricated polls, tons of hate adds. All won't matter in November come election day.
>REMINDER:
Popular vote in 2012 was 65mil Obama. 60mil Romney. This and no one gave 2 shits about Romney. Trump has a much larger following than Hillary. When it comes time to vote. Unless the voting is rigged too. Trump will win in a landslide.

Tybby

Just out of interest, are there any Trey Gowdy fans in the house?
He's got to be the only lawyer I know who exercises his mental muscles for the good of humanity.

even the democucks think that Hillary is insane

>conneticut

BREH

the context was Hillary saying things are fine and great, irrespective of the data and consensus of the people involved

she doesn't tolerate their views, therefore bigoted.

nah, you're delusional. no one except Trump himself thinks he's even in CT and NH is the opposite -- it _should_ be a swing state, but Hillary is demolishing him.

Thanks for Everything, Portugal.
You make me proud to once have been part of your empire.

CNN is owned by Time Warner, which is one of Hillary's biggest donors. So basically: they cannot be trusted this election.

>Trump is even with her in Connecticut though.

In what universe?

MAGA Portugal and sleep well.

Don't forget Ann Arbor

I can't understand why he hasn't done at least 5 rallies in MI since the convention. Unbelievable,

RALLIES IS THE BEST WEAPON TRUMP HAS, USE IT FOR FUCK SAKE.

>didn't know/refused , wouldn't vote
Where's that image of Sup Forums in public vs. /pol online when I need it?

>Nate Technetium
DUDE

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a dangerous talk. The joke that is Dangerous Donald is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most Dangerous presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, it has become abundantly clear that Dangerous Donald is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most Dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Dangerous Donald so Dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners that cut to the quick of his opponent's greatest flaws and, he is trying to declare war on the Jewish media and their dirty lies. If he gets his way he will ban an entire terrorist organizatiom from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million squat ugly wetbacks, who would otherwise breed large hairy families here and raise them on government welfare. This goes against everything Isreal stands for. This country was founded on the principles of protestantism, high trade tarrifs for all foreign nations, and freedom of hate speech, all of which would be protected under a Dangerous Donald presidency.

Why is Dangerous Donald so popular? He panders to the aristocrats of the soul. He is asseses threats to the west, and purges xenos, cucks, and feminists. While he is not the first political candidate to answer of the prayers of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims to be high energy, but Yeb¡'s is lower energy than Based Sleepy Negro. Yeb¡ has spent his entire career pandering to his smelly troll wife, and fighting against the “little guy” (Marco Rubio). Make no mistake about it, Dangerous Donald is the champion of the common volk.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than third world hordes. Only you, the people, can stop them.

t. Concerned EU Citizen

yep

Nate Silver also gave Trump a 10% chance of being GOP nominee, we know how that worked out.

> no one except Trump himself thinks he's even in CT and NH
Hillary's campaign seems to agree with me considering she's running ads in both of those states. Obama didn't run ads there, he didn't have to.

this

(((Nate))) is just a broken clock that happens to be right 95% of the time.

>The Old Lying Hag isn't fit to be a Security guard at a DUMP.

>The more she speaks the more she will alienate. This is a good thing. Trump is heading in the right direction and Hillary is headed down.

>HiLlARy has jumped the shark.
She now is seeing an international vast right-wing conspiracy of Reddit posters, lizard people, Milo, Pepe memes, and Vladimir Putin.

>Hillary sure is a lousy candidate...I call her "A Bridge Too Far"...even ol' Bernie, that retarded commie, could have beaten her if he tried a little harder

>^Bernie got his handout from the DNC and is living the dream

Pic made me lol

you said Conneticut is half trump half shillary

but you never gave ANY source, not one, therefore I simply win the argument no matter my source

Trump will save America and will assure peace. not like Hillary.....

He was wrong about literally every state primary, except New York, but anyone could have guessed that after Ted Cruz' "new york values" comments.

Make Portugal great again

But you didn't provide a source. Nate Silver is opinion.

gowdy is based af fαm

You guys realize this represents contributions by individuals who work at these companies, not the companies themselves, right?

Normally you would see a lot of these companies _also_ appear on the list of biggest Republican donors. Here's Romney's list from 2012:

opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286

Trump is just repellent to corporate executives and they want nothing to do with him in general.

Here's his list -- note the smaller amounts. Also very interesting to see things like "US Army" show up -- even though it probably just represents about 100 individual donors:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?&id=N00023864

again you didn't posted any source, go on champ!!

QUANNEL X LEADER OF THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY OF HOUSTON JUST ENDORSED TRUMP WE'RE GONNA WIN OVER THE NOGS chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-activist-Quanell-X-has-endorsed-Donald-9186160.php

At quiet moments like this, when the air conditioner provides background white noise, I realize I have had Limelight stuck in my head for about six weeks now.

THEY'RE NAZI, EGYPTIAN FROG WORSHIPING, RACIST RUSSIANS

PLEASE DONATE 25 CENTS ANYTHING HELPS GOD BLESS

MSNBC boradcasted a nignog endorsing trump?

I don't believe Hillary is running ads in CT - haven't seen that on any of her lists.

Seriously wish we knew the context of that email.

That's a really neat pasta, actually. I might even stop ignoring all Finns because of it.

I copy your post. Time to give these Trumptards some reality.

Please don't pretend like you actually want a source.

qu.edu/images/polling/ct/ct06072016_Cvf63kbw.pdf

Good job!

provigil? weak fucking shit mang, gotta get on dat ritalin express

>Individuals
executives and CEO's
>not donations from the companies themselves
Holy kek

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only August. Does being behind by 10 points in the polls in August count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Donald Trump is still running right now and he has been the best candidate in the Republican Party for how many months now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in American politics who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of being ahead of him in every single goddamned poll. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking candidates in history, he won the primaries and would of done better in the general election if his campaign managers didn't keep getting fired. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Donald wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just gave a speech, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the campaign because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking campaign on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

individual donors will not be able to get in the top biggest donor list, unless they are filthy rich somehow, or own the company.

how would Individual donors, be able to get to these amounts unless they ave an important role in the company?

I know, right?
Here, have a Gowdy:
bleachbit.org/news/bleachbit-stifles-investigation-hillary-clinton

Here's your (You) now gtfo

>NH - Hillary
>PA - Hillary
>OH - Trump
>VA - Hillary
>NC - Trump
>FL - Trump
>WI - Hillary
>MI - HIllary
>IA - Trump
>CO - Hillary
>NV - Trump

You're officially retarded. This is the correct unbiased list.

NH: Hillary
PA: Trump
OH: Trump
VA: Hillary
NC: Trump
WI: Trump
MI: Hillary
IA: Trump
CO: Hillary
NV: Tump

Brilliant!
I can't wait for that day

I'm not saying these can't be coordinated by the company, but typically these represent a pooling of many donors, each giving the individual max of $2700 (or $5400 including primaries)

The image was inspired by a leaked email to Hitllary from her Ass. Chief of Staff that spent a whole page explaining provigil to her, but it's the only message in the thread.

PEPE!

It's always been Clinton News Network.
Must be nice to have such a powerful propaganda machine.

WI? Swedebro please. No one believes that any more.

PA you have every right to be hopeful about, but I think it's ogre too.

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>hired Lewandowski
It's a fig leaf.

But the fig leaf is tiny and we still see the cock.

no shit, i'm sure she wanted something to stay awake

it's not easy circumnavigating the globe 30 times or whatever her number was

I'm REALLY wanting to post my profile picture on the Twitter account I made to finally vocalize my support for Trump. I want to show people that it's possible to be black and want Trump.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Reminder, these are ALL one company, (((Time Warner)))

>CNN, New Line Cinema, Home Box Office, Turner Broadcasting System, The CW Television Network, Warner Bros., Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, DC Comics, Warner Bros. Animation, Castle Rock Entertainment, Cartoon Network Studios, Esporte Interativo, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

>NH - Trump
>PA - Trump
>OH - Trump
>VA - Hillary
>NC - Trump
>FL - Trump
>WI - Hillary
>MI - Trump
>IA - Trump
>CO - Trump
>NV - Trump

They hired a political commentator who is not only still paid by Trump, but contractually obligated to not disparage him...

But sure... Clinton News Network...

remember when Sup Forums was utterly convinced romney would beat obama? yeah...

>no Trump rally until Tuesday

anyway, guys, don't feel bad, you tried hard and it's not your fault he fucked up so bad after he won the nomination.

NBC News political analyst:

>Clinton Foundation ‘Self-Inflicted Wound’ for Hillary, ‘Just Bleeds and Bleeds’

if you are right and the donors are individuals, why did they count them all together, and named them after a company?

Yeah and when he's on air it's him vs 7 democrats