How can anyone defend her at this point?

how can anyone defend her at this point?

she's 100%, unequivocally in the wrong

#teamsansa4lyfe

I hope she kills sandy

No one is defending her. Even Reddit turned against her.

>D+D found a way to make people root for salsa
>implying they aren't geniuses

>I would die before serving the Lannisters
>Literally served food and drink to Lannisters

What the fuck is her problem?

She is rusing littlefinger or some absurd anime shit like that

Just make her get naked, then kill her off.

Same for Sansa, they're both irredeemable wastes of time.

kek
>yfw Jaquen shows up and tells everyone at Winterfell that Arya could've have Tywin killed but she didn't

>That way is making arya suddenly lose a thousand IQ points and forget how she was equally dumb and afraid when Ned was executed, she just got lucky and escaped

Dabid are hacks.

pleb taste

brilliant

She's just saying what everyone else said about Salsa in the early seasons.

Fuck's sake I forgot about that. She was literally Tywin's maid for most of season 2. Apparently the writers forgot too.

Which is funny because in the book it was Roose Bolton, not Tywin

she's playing a game with salsa and littledick

mfw the normies aren't smart enough to understand that Arya is making Littlefinger think he has the upper hand and is driving them apart but she's playing him like a flute. Her giving the knife to Sansa is her saying she trusts her, Littlefinger was probably listening in to this conversation and that's why she said what she did.

>arya aids tywin at harrenhall as his cupbearer
>doesn't do anything to kill him while he's planning the red wedding
>not even under that heavy of a guard and could escape at any time if she asked ja'quen
>hurr durr sansa y u write letter?

God, what a cunt

Honestly the part where Sansa points that out and Arya gets thrown off balance surprised me because I'd lost faith that anyone in this show would say something that actually made sense. Alas, right after Sansa went back to being useless and Arya kept right on being a psycho.

Yeah, no way she didn't see him smirking behind the corner like some stupid cartoon villain. Dude is getting played, that's why she keeps him alive.

>Harper is Eren
Makes sense

But how would you know? Un-un-unless you are the Reddit.

a girl became no one and thus was free to wear the face of arya stark and finish arya's revenge business. when the matters settled we'll see arya's face go back in a bag and a new one take its place. you are not watching arya, you are watching no one masquerading as arya.

It makes sense if you consider the fact that Arya isn't really mad or surprised about Sansa's so called mistakes. She puts on a show for Littlefinger.

she literally plays everyone against everyone
she spreads miss information to see who can protect her family
eventually littlefinger will be caught pants down
arya is literally the mastermind of got

this chick's FAS face disgusts me normally, but in this picture she just looks like a fucking ogre

She's means going forward.

What happened? She didn't gain weight and stop being a little cutie did she?
Everyone wants to root Swansa, that's her thing

Manufactured drama to give the Stark girls an excuse to kill Littlefinger, probably.

She's rusing Littlefinger you idiot.

>kills littlefinger
>gets his face
>go to king's landing
>offer Cercei to baackstab sansa
>kills cercei
>gets her face
>order the army to march to the north for the war against the lich king

Naaaah just lets made up a fucking stupid expedition to capture a zombie and introduce it in the south. Cercei for sure would care about the menace dropping her plots, SURE!

>inb4 they found a way to weaponize the zombie like they did with the mountain

you haven't really seen a FAS face if you think she's got one

Arya could have an amazing story arc but the sjw writers will make it shit instead.

Her character, not to mention her acting, is fucking terrible.

>Un-un-unless you are the Reddit.
You make Reddit sound like some secret evil place. This isn't a B movie

WAIT so Arya completes everyone that's on her list?

She's a small girl who shouldn't become a Mary Sue and be able to complete everyone of those.

Even the most heroic badass males in movies fail and are not able to complete all their tasks at hand so why should a little girl like Arya get so lucky?

You see, this is the difference between a Mary Sue and a good written character

I thought it was pretty interesting, they didn't outright say it but the audience knows that if their places were switched after Ned was killed, neither of them would have survived.

Arya would have been unable to survive in Sansa's position stuck in King's landing, and Sansa couldn't have survived in Arya's position and her whole dangerous journey.

And it's sad because neither of them can see that, but maybe if the Hound has a reunion with Arya he can tell her how much danger Sansa was in in King's Landing.

she probably had Tywin on her list and can't complete that

She's not a showy looking cutie
She makes me want to adopt her
Pack her lunches, send her to school and when she comes back, bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her

fuk you

Is no one other than me thinking she was actually playing the fucking lying game?

>Being sexist

>thinks Sansa is usurping Jon

how is she in the wrong again?

not really fair to judge Sansa for something that she did before then

Hell, Arya even served the Lannisters after Sansa wrote the letter

Kek

How many threads do you cretinous faggots need?
Everyone who likes GoT is a redditor.

>tfw Australian

Spider tricks don't work on me mate

Catlynn reads Sansa's letter
>It's Sansa's hand but the queen's words

Arya reads the letter
>*Autistic screeching*

Arya is a dumbass

every scene with Arya in the past 3 seasons has been bad. what went wrong?

>h-hey let's play the no one game

>Littlefinger finally gets to bang sansa
>hitting her from behind when suddenly she looks back and moans
>this will be extremely painful..
>*takes off mask*
>for you

lol do people acutally browse Sup Forums on their phones

I'm on my tablet I'll be going to bed soon

she's dead and the waif stole her face

It's a ruse to fuck with Littlefinger.

You people can't possibly not realize this. Fucking screencap this for next episode, they're working together to fuck him over.

Yes like rn

Kek.

All that shitty writing in the last episode and you don't think they'd pull this shit with Arya and Sansa?

I wish I could be that optimistic.

It's not about optimism.

Script leaked.

Why did Sansa send Brienne away?

Was she trying to make it so she can take care of Arya if push came to shove?

She's very clearly triple playing Littlefinger, because Arya is the smartest and most cunning woman on the show. She needed Littlefinger to send away Brienne and then act violent so they try to silence her.

I think Brienne would be autistic about them doing anything "dishonorable" as per

Even Coldsteel is afraid!

I only browse Sup Forums on my tablet. Fuck sitting down

All according to keikaku

That's a very mean looking old man.

It's going to be some stupid TWEEEEEST that Arya knew Littlefingers plot all along.

>she's dead and the waif stole her face
A possibility, but then why was she headed to Kings Landing first untill she heard the Starks were back at Winterfell if Waifs plan is to kill Jon Snow? But it would explain why the direwolf didnt recognise here.

Who knows, maybe Littlefinger will redeem himself, kill Waif and reveal the plot that Cersei hired the Faceless Men to kill Jon Snow, now that would be a plot TWEEEEST.

But based on the abundance of fanfic tier writing lately, Arya having become a omnipitent god that can teleport behind people and grab their knifes, magically grow 10 inches and have the physique and voice of an old man and know everything that goes on everywhere.

she is 100% wife material

>But it would explain why the direwolf didnt recognise here.

lolwut. Nymeria did recognise her, which is why she didn't tear her to pieces for lunch.

Well going forward Sansa hasn't served them either. She was even part of Joffrey's death even if she didn't know it which is more than Arya has done to damage that family. While she was crying over her 2badass list in Harrenhal Sansa was actually in the lion's den.

sansa is a cunt who wants to take winterfell for herself and throw the rest of her family under the bus
fuck sansa i hope arya stabs her in the kidney

She's definitely a fucking animal in the sack.

well she's still at Harrenhal when Tywin is there and could've asked Jaqen to kill him

>Why did Salsa send Brienne away?
she's doing the opposite of what littledick wants, they're fucking with him

I always though Arya was a pawn in a faceless men plot to get one or more people killed with expensive contracts, like cersei.

Though the ease with which she killed Freys was just boring.

In private? Its just retarded, we have zero indication that their interactions are false given the last scene with the faces.

you buy one you get the other one for free

Yeah. It's like theon & tyrion's union all over again.

Has the finale not yet aired or was episode 7 leak a week early?

Isn't she the one that will bring balance to The Force?

i was fucking baffled by this

>Sansa you should turn on John and take over, you're the real stark here!
>No i will not do that i like john
>WOAH SANSA WTF, TRYING TO BE QWEEN ARE WE? WELL WELL WELL, MAYBE I'LL RIP YOUR FACE OFF, HOWD YOU LIKE THAT EH? TURNING ON JOHN, REEEE

????????????????????????

>faceless men

Because salsa shark is a trash fire

>she's 100%, unequivocally in the wrong

How?

>evidence showing that Sansa lied for the Lannisters
>Sansa calling out Jon in the middle of meetings with no respect
>Keeping a shady guy like Littlefinger close

So she ensures that Sansa will not betray Jon by informing Sansa that she can replace her at any time and no one would notice. It makes sense to me.

>>evidence showing that Sansa lied for the Lannisters
But Arya knew that Sansa was their captive. Their brother, mother and the rest of the North understood immediately that Sansa wrote that letter under duress and it didn't mean anything.
>>Sansa calling out Jon in the middle of meetings with no respect
Arya didn't see that, and even if she did, they are allowed to have disagreements. Arya should have just told her to bring it up in private instead of threatening to cut her sister's face off.
>>Keeping a shady guy like Littlefinger close
A shady guy they both needed for his army. And again, if Arya is going to attack and skinchange anybody it should be him rather than threatening Sansa.

Becauae she just threatened to kill her own sister after being back home for about a week. That is not something Arya would ever fucking do. The writing is atrocious even if it is a rusecruise for Littlefinger's sake.

it's all part of a cunning plan

She senses Sansa putting her political aspirations far above that of her family, which Arya places above all else, and Jon Snow does too, aside from the white walker thing

Arya never liked Sansa, hasn't seen her in years, and has been sapped of remorse after traveling for years killing with the hound, or killing with the faceless men. How is her threatening to do to her disliked sister what she has done to dozens of people different? She is doing what she thinks is protecting the family.

Arya has never had sympathy for Sansa and has no frame of reference for captivity. She disobeyed the deadliest group of assassins and lived; Sansa couldn't refuse to write a letter?

>they are allowed to have disagreements
Respectful disagreements. Sansa interrupts Jon loudly and with no respect. She's never called him "your Grace" or any other common courtesy in Westeros.

>A shady guy they both needed for his army.
Arya doesn't play politics. Most decisions that she has made throughout her life are genuine; to her, playing nice for strategic gain is stupid. Stop seeing her as an average informed highborn in Westeros.

This would be top notch, so it won't happen

Episode 6 leaked a week early. But all seven scripts leaked much earlier and they've all been accurate so far right down to Viserion getting fucked.

Except Arya did "play nice for strategic gain" when she served Tywin. She was also held captive by the Hound. And Arya isn't stupid, she is aware of politics so she would understand why LF is around.

>a week
not quite
it leaked on tuesday night iirc
so a little over 24 hours from now, the leak will have been a week old

>boatsex is coming

Reminder fredposters are redditors

give me one reason to think this scene will be better than Dany being savaged from behind by her Dothraki warrior husband

Because it'll be affectionate and cute
Khal drogo was rapey

>this

the whole point of that scene was to confirm that it is arya, not the waif or jaquen. this user is fucking retarded

>cute
>aunt fucking her nephew

That's cute though