Hillary decides to invade Syria

Russia is completely passed

Period of nuclear uncertainty

Global economy collapses

Elites go into the Gotthard base tunnel bunker

US forces push too far, causing a limited nuclear exchange

Billions die

Few months later Elites rise up and establish a new world order and currency

What happens if I survive the ensuing nuclear blast?

Will the Elite let me live in their new world of will they kill me off?

You will be repurposed Into something useful

Depends, will you conform to the thought police?

If no, you are eradicated.

It would be a shame if something happens to your precious gold.

Truly, a shame.

So the elites would be ruling over a smouldering , steaming pile of radioactive waste? I doubt they really want that.

Also, this agenda will not be allowed to complete fruition.

I know they have convinced you otherwise, but know the light still exists.

Even in the darkest of nights.

What if I'm a renegade that can survive in the wilderness?

>radioactive waste

Radiation already had a solution my friend.

>Hillary wins the US presidency

this election made it perfectly clear that the vote is just a show. Hillary clearly has no real support and the media has to beat it into everyone head non stop how much everyone likes her.

I always wondered why the copper cleaners weren't being utilized in Fukushima...

OP, if you are connected to it. They do know the deformation will cause irrevocable damage to the grid, yes?

The polarity itself will be disrupted.

Are you retarded or is it just your fantasies?

War is good.

It won't matter, they plan to rule with the help of fema and the UN. Think of it as a global martial law. They will focus on assessment and accountability of the survivors. Aid will be given in limited quantities.

>hillary wins the election.
>no WW3

weakness is the fault of the enemy

Short term as ever, I see.

>The economy begins to collapse
Just like under Bill Clinton, right?

As soon as a nuclear threat becomes realized Iran and Russia will use magrav tech to shut down all communications, rendering ICBMs useless.

The Russians demonstrated this tech when they buzzed the US warships. We didn't see them coming until they were in visual range and nothing we had could detect them, as magrav fields simply absorb all waves within them. We couldn't even hear the sound of their jet engines when they buzzed us.

We literally can't do shit about magrav and we, and they know it.

No, as in the IMF collapsing.

wow yeah he totally invented the internet and made the dotcom boom

>Hillary wins the election
Except she won't though.

Don't try to talk reason into Sup Forums Americans. Being both Sup Forumstards and Americans, they're indoctrinated not once but twice that any common sense policies adopted in Europe long ago will "crash their economy"

Hillary Clinton can go on live television right now and kill a newborn baby and the public will still go on and blame it on Trump.

But regardless, Trump is working with Hillary. That's the main reason he won't release his taxes, he's getting money from a certain Clinton organization.

Didn't his VP invent the tubes?

How does it feel having Hitler 2.0 as your leader, Germany? Enjoying the increased terrorism? There's still hope though, Putin will take care of you guys real soon.

Holy effing shit. I don't know what most of those mean, but isn't the island that drifts away Britain? And isn't the bear Russia? And the user posted it 1 weak before Brexit.