Be absolutely totally fucked on a literal island about to be devoured by zombies

>Be absolutely totally fucked on a literal island about to be devoured by zombies
>Le Mary Sue Dragon lady saves the day
>Literally all your other buddies jumped on the back of the dragon to fly away to safety.
>For some reason you sperg out and start running BACK TOWARDS the murderous zombies rather than getting on the dragon and flying away to have sex with dragon lady.
>End up getting a dragon killed and converted to zombie dragon mount for the dude you know is trying to take over the world.

The absolute state of GoT screenwriting.

drogon wasn't even helping with his tail swipes. fuckin dragons man

The writing on this episode is seriously the worst I've ever seen from an HBO series. I can't believe they actually filled this episode

Its Fan-fiction
not really know for coherence and sense as long as the cool thing I totally want to happen does happen

It was fucking terrible. D&D need to be banned from ever running a show again

Go watch TWD OP, its more
Your Speed.

Literally every scene in this episode was illogical. It's sad that this is the biggest tv series ever.

Man I can't wait for D&D's new show, Confederates. Just imagine what they'll come up with without GRRM holding them down.

He wanted to become a true hero like Jaime

he was trying to kill the night king

Your mind is literally retarded.

They went out of their way to show you 5 minites earlier in slow motion, that jon saw no hope and was ready to die there.

Flash forward 5 minutes later he realized this was the best chance he had at the NK with 3 fucking dragons on his side. Also he is a fucking man and doesnt pussy out like you would do, little faggot cuck boy.

>Suddenly BENJEN out of nowhere

If it weren't for their ice swords shattering regular steel, White Walkers are pretty shitty swordsmen.

Who would win a battle at a distance

Bronn with 1000 scorpios or the night king with 100 javelins

they literally brought back a LITERAL WHO uncle benji from 1929012 seasons ago to save his ass LMAO

and they couldnt resist the dramatic music and death scene

>he realized this was the best chance he had at the NK with 3 fucking dragons on his side

He thought his best chance of killing the NK was to cut down 100+ zombies first? Would getting on the dragon, regrouping and explaining the situation to Dany have not made more sense? He could have let her know that this was their best chance to end it instead of going one man army and, y'know, getting a dragon killed.

look at this worthless piece of excrement

why do you autistic wastes of space go out of your way to suck dabid&dabid's cock this much? are you aware of how fucking retarded you sound? do you realize that you're defending the biggest asspulled piece of shit episode in the history of the show?

You're just making yourselves look retarded to the rest of the world, literal retards are cringing away when they read this stupid shit

i bet you liked all the cunt jokes too, you worthless fuck

Are the scorpion bolts obsidian tipped? If so Bronn. If not, the Night King.

>and they couldnt resist the dramatic music and death scene

When that music started playing it was such a rape for my senses I didn't know what to do. Should I be confused? Sad? Is this a gag?

I watched leaks and was 10000% sure the leakers were cutting out key bits of episodes to fuck with us. But no, it's actual D&D writing

God help us

starring robert e lee as undead ice king

>Littlefinger has done literally nothing all season except hug walls at Winterfell waiting to be executed
>Benjen Stark - that guy that casuals vaguely remember from years ago - out of nowhere to save Jon and die a completely preventable death
>Arya carries around a bag of Halloween masks; becoming a faceless man wasn't a magical process she learned, she's literally got a bag of rubber faces

This is the level that the show operates at now.

yeah i started to get concerned when she was training and started hanging the faces on the wall

i started to think maybe the faces are literal masks and her whole story had been squandered

and then the bag of rubber faces. i bet she has prosthetic penises in there too.

at this point i hope arya is just dead and the waifu has infiltrated the stark family

The books had it bad
But the show is just so much worse

I hope GoT burns and crashes but it wont happen :(

He was trying to show off autismo, have you never been around overcompensating manlets?

they get away with this nonsense because normies don't care as long as it's dramatic. they don't care about logic so long as they can go ohhh and ahhh and gasp in shock. it's the entertainment equivalent of jingling keys in front of an infant. been this way for a while now.

Casuals literally don't remember Benjen for one second, eventhose who'se rewatched twice.

t. I know very many normies.