I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

lol

lol

lol

Trump Jr. is the son of Carlos Slim. Trump got cucked big time during a business trip to Mexico.

lol

lol

lol

Notice how the trumpweenies don't have any intelligible rebuttals, and resorted to outright spam?

lol

lol

lol

the lols are facetious

lol
le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le
9GAG

Niggers

Shitty bait. In any case a cuckold, or 'cuck' is a man whose wife is impregnated by another man and ends up expended his resources on that other man's spawn, all the while not knowing that it is not his own offspring.

Colloquially the term cuck recently refers to a degenerate faggot who likes to see his girlfriend or wife get fucked by other men.

By neither definition is Donald Trump a cuck, at least not that there is any evidence whatsoever of.

>Posting risqué photos
> Actually fucking other guys

It's the ultimate show of alpha to show off your hot wife knowing no one else will touch her.

Only problem is that was before Melania and Trump got together, iirc

How does posing nude mean you're a cuck?

OP thinks allowing your wife to post nudes is allowing other people to see her naked which he has defined as cucked, ergo Trump is a cuck in OP's eyes.

This

Face it, you're supporting an outright cuck

It's the only thing they know how to do. Their positions are completely indefensible in normal society, so they resort to nonsensical bullshit.

Fuck off.

lol

Yeah, that was before they were married. Like the other pictures. You retards don't even think this shit out anymore. Lolol

Such a
>Mexican intellectual

Shut the fuck you until they take the link off CNN, god fucking damn it, how can you be this dense?

Hail Hillary!

>intelligible rebuttals
>to a rageface comic

While we're on the subject of old memes:
>mexican intellectuals

30 000$ well spent

Are you upset you're going to get deported out of South Texas, pablo?

>Doesn't know the meaning of cuck
>"HURRDURR HEY GAIZ TRUMP IS TOTALLY A KEK LOOK!!!!"

lol

Holy fuck it is waaaay to easy to bait you guys. Get back to sucking your glorious emperors dick already.

>supermodel wife
I'm not suprised you found a pic like that OP but the entire context you used it for is retarded.

Donald is actually a pimp. He uses hoes for money

lol

lol

lol

>Guy got triggered by the "bruce drumpf" image that he had to make a counter meme that fails to deliver

lol

Ecks dee XXDDDDDDD boobs and cats lol I'm so random haha XDDD MEMES

XD

OUT OUT OUT!

thats not what a cuck is

lol

>Mexican intellectuals
lol

rsrsrs kkkkkkkkkkkjjjj

What did he mean by this?

Missing your 9gag logo

lol

>impregnated by another man
No. A cuckold is simply a person whos significant other has sex with other people with their permission. It does not need to involve pregnancy at all. Holy shit you are dumb.

Except that's factually incorrect. A cuck is someone who sits by and watches as another man FUCKS his wife.

Thanks for the warmup. I enjoy knocking liberal teeth out, every opportunity brings me pleasure.