Holy shit, The Guardian just published a piece on Jared Taylor and AmRen

Where were you when The Guardian legitimized race realism by penning a profile of Jared Taylor and American Renaissance.

>'The races are not equal': meet the alt-right leader in Clinton's campaign ad

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/jared-taylor-alt-right-clinton-trump

Hillary Clinton tried to smear Trump with this Alt-right business, but all she's doing is exposing the truth to an all new audience.

The ensuing red-pilling will be incredible to watch. We're in for a wild ride, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MfEx8
jaymans.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xplhixeHFG4
slatestarcodex.com/2016/03/16/non-shared-environment-doesnt-just-mean-schools-and-peers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jared Taylor is a very smart man who lays out careful arguments. Now, that actually limits his reach, as most idiots can't last through a five minute truly educational youtube video, but some people will definitely be redpilled by this.

You have to realize that most people don't bother to investigate things themselves. Hell, a lot of people don't even think. You can take a mundane thing and simply label it racist and a lot of people will believe you. That thing is now racist to them. The media and liberals do this all the time because it is effective.

Yeah, but I like to think that enough people will look at the "racist" things the Guardian mentioned that he says, and recognize how they better fit the realities of race, crime, and poverty that they all see every day than any of the "ITZ SOCIETY AND DEY CULTCHA" excuses that the left keeps trotting out.

You mean race realism? ;)

Or is it realistic racism?

Bumping

Eh, nvm. I need to go to sleep.

>tfw you agree everything with Taylor but you find him somewhat idiotic how he still thinks hispanic is a race and refuses to call them Mestizos

I think he'd argue that it's just a question of semantics. Since when people in the US refer to "hispanics", they are almost always actually talking about mestizos.

t. White Hispanic. Family are 100% Anglo from Chile. If I had $1 for every time a liberal said "but you can't call yourself that, because you're not a REAL Hispanic" (aka a smelly little brown troll from Mexico), then I'd be able to buy myself a very nice dinner out.

>He founded the alt-right American Renaissance website 25 years ago

everything is alt right now

Basically this their plan. Most people are dumb, so many people will fall for it. The media is just going to repeat that alt-right-racist ad nauseam the next week, and then labeling things as alt-right automatically associates those things with racism. It is the association game that the media and liberals love to play. The sad thing it is effective.

This will redpill many people. Many other people though will just think we are all KKK members. This is a major driver of balkanization in America. The media playing these association games is what is causing a lot of social strife. They don't give a shit though. They just want Hillary to win.

what kind of pathetic newfag/shill posts a link to the graudial without an archive.is link?

archive.is/MfEx8

I don't know, man. Didn't Tim Wise and Cenk kind of destroy him?

no

>archive.is/MfEx8

When have either of those people destroyed anyone? They mostly lie, knock down straw men, and give non-arguments ("X is wrong because x is racist").

The whole race and IQ thing is very complicated and it is my perception that there is an ongoing academic argument about it. I'd prefer to hear from both sides and read actual scholars rather than propagandists like Tim Wise and Jared Taylor.

Wise is stronger on how the vast majority of white people don't have tribal feelings for other whites, at least not in America. I think that you guys in Europe have a stronger argument to make there since you live in the homeland and have continuous histories of the same genetic stock inhabiting the same land that would be erased by continued mass immigration and multiculturalism.

it's impossible to redpill people, who did not have a repill moment.

As you say, hard core sheltered libs will nothing from reading A-R stuff.

What is possible is to give the people looking for an answer that answer in a logical narrative. Exposure works here.

What H.Clinton is counting on is to tie Trump to racism and to fire up the base so that they will run to the polls.

Her goals is to make people chose to vote with the logic "she is ill and corrupt, but he is confirmed racist Hitler, so my choice is obvious and motivation to vote is high".

Trump needs now to go soft and to pander to Black voters. Black voters will not chose him, but this will soften the anti-racist fear in White liberals. ("If he panders to Blacks, he can't be that racist?")

>The whole race and IQ thing is very complicated
no it's not, your just a retard and a grade F moran

Ya but even mentioning him is a mistake

The most powerful way to keep someone outside the overton window irrelevant is to completely ant totally ignore them

By popularizing the term alt right and putting faces behind it gives the movement legitimacy and now people can start saying "well I sort of agree with that alt-right on some things, I like Jared Taylor" instead of "I heard a random guy on youtube say niggers are dumb"

which one of those is more likely to spread?

You have to admit that it is possible that environment and nutrition and whatever plays some role in IQ along with genetics.

Also, I read that working class white british are matched in school scores by working class blacks, why's that?

>You have to admit that it is possible that environment and nutrition and whatever plays some role in IQ along with genetics.
so you admit IQ is heritable?

woooah there hoss, ou position is that it's 100% nurture, didn't you read the briefing?

if it's partially genetic and heritable then races can be different, and that is RAYYYCESSSS!!

>Also, I read that working class white british are matched in school scores by working class blacks, why's that?
I recall seeing a good explanation for that, but I don't remember exactly what it was. I'm sure someone on here does though.

IQ is not complicated.
It's 100% genetics, period.

The specifics, as in which genes/combinaison of genes, those are complicated, and will stay complicated in the west since research on IQ is banned and career suicide.
Thank Kek for China on that point, or Humanity would stay stuck in the dark ages due to zealotry.

If environment effects it, it explains why American niggers have a higher IQ than african niggers. However, they still don't equal out to American whites.

It can be done without a moment, one of the most effective things that worked on me was realizing I was staring at the death of my religion and people. Any none suicidal person shifts hard at that

American niggers are heavily mixed.

sorry bud. not a shitskin? don't get the title

Highly selective immigration policies, we have essentially asset stripped Africa of talent

ARCHIVE.IS THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I'VE SEEN THIS CLICK BAIT ALL DAY WITH NO ARCHIVES

LEARN TO INTERNET

Basically liberals always spin this even when they admit there is undeniable evidence IQ is largely genetically determined. They mostly do this by fallaciously dividing genes and environment.
"Yes, IQ is 50-75% explained by genes, but that still means the environment plays a huge role! Think about how blacks are raised in poverty!"

They almost always don't understand statistics. Genes explain 50-75% of IQ in the statistical sense. That means that the rest could be explained by anything, not specifically the environment. The word environment is highly misleading. The most likely culprit for genes not explaining nearly all IQ variance isn't things like exposure to music or parents reading to their children. It is chance. Fucking dumb luck. Genes explain most of IQ variation and the most of the rest is almost assuredly explain by probability. By chance your brain formed in a favorable or unfavorable way.

>and Cenk
I'm pretty sure Cenk couldn't destroy anyone he only embarasses himself.

school scores aren't IQ scores, faggot. Anyway sauce

>It's 100% genetics, period.

No it isn't. It can't be. Nutrition has a proven effect on intelligence. Lack of sleep will have an effect. Physical disease will have an effect.

No, American blacks are like 85% African. Within American blacks, the percentage of white DNA is highly predictive of IQ and income.

>It's 100% genetics
Enivorment can have a big impact on development, tho. At least 30%...

Tim Wise didn't destroy and he didn't the argument but the debate. He digressed very often into how bad black people are treated and mentioned institutional racism for which of course no on has to offer proof. Over the course of the whole debate he's talking about 70 percent and unlike Taylor interrupts very often.
His best point was of course footed on culture where he suggested people should value their people's culture. I agree with him there because I think many people are not engaged in finding out their real nation and culture. For example I don't think there is one German culture just like there isn't one single American culture.

All in all Wise was just manipulative and busy painting Taylor as racist but Cenk completely lost it to Taylor. He was so ashamed of his performance he never uploaded his whole interview with Taylor on their official channel.

Nah, it could be partly epigenetic or environmental. Early childhood education is key for the developing mind. A kid who is taught to think earlier in life will have a higher IQ than one who isnt.

My parents both have IQs barely above average while I have a highly gifted/genius level IQ and both of my siblings are gifted. I attribute this to our mother teaching us at a young age.

It's a trickle down system. Once enough people with a significant sphere of influence accept it, less intelligent plebs who look to them for guidance will start to latch on.

Environment is a meaningless buzz word. See Nutrition does, but not in the sense you are thinking. There basically is no difference between the diets of America. There is a difference between someone in America and someone who was starving frequently as a kid or severely lacked nutrients.

yes, iodine deficiency and not much else.

Now look at how most blacks are raised

Yeah. Same as when we refer to "Spanish" as a language, we are referring to whatever abomination Mexicans speak.

i cant listen to jared taylor. he always says HHHwite instead of white.

If you want science references for race and IQ, my best advice is Jaymans jaymans.wordpress.com/

It raises the question and for some readers that is a redpill moment. A curious reader may stop and ask "Are different races more intelligent on average? Do blacks commit significantly more violent crime than other races?" Then they may research it for themselves.

>The most powerful way to keep someone outside the overton window irrelevant is to completely ant totally ignore them

Yes. Even going as far as to censor somebody is giving them attention that will ultimately increase their reach.

>comments not allowed

Topkek

Also all someone needs to do is drop parallels to Tibet and that's it. Red pill done.

>feelin lucky

The real question is: why would intelligence not be mostly genetic?

After all, it is a result of GENETIC processes that segregates human hominids from chimpanzees, why would it stop being genetic? just as to not offend liberal sensibilities?

or is it that they think a chimpanzee would be as smart as a human if given the proper education?

Here's what "The experts" think about the B-W IQ gap. It trends hereditarian. Surprise surprise.

If we give them clicks, they will do more stuff like this.

LEARN TO INTERNET

>100% genetics
Most estimates of the its heritability are between 0.5 and 0.8.

>will stay complicated in the west since research on IQ is banned and career suicide.
>Thank Kek for China on that point, or Humanity would stay stuck in the dark ages
Phys anthro is the same way, being saved by Russia and Japan

0.75 is generally agreed for fully developed humans

There's also a clip of Jared on Channel 4.
youtube.com/watch?v=xplhixeHFG4
>white supremacist elder
>the memes urged

So the only way for offspring of low IQ family ancestry would be through genetic mutation. There is no way for a pygmy to be born with a higher IQ otherwise.

>"pepeh"

There are three components :

Genetics, Shared Environment, and Non-Shared Environment. Genetics is roughly half, SE is roughly 0 to 10, and the rest is NSE. Now, NSE is basically a big lump of "we don't know what". It could be non-herited genetic differences, nutrition, gut microbes, pure chance, statistical error, etc. SE is what you mean when you say environment in lieu of "muh programs, welfare, culture, etc".

slatestarcodex.com/2016/03/16/non-shared-environment-doesnt-just-mean-schools-and-peers/

Anything by Jayman, hbdchick, and occasional SA when he is not feeling extra cucky is golden on this.

Oh wow

>Jared Taylor
>alt-right leader

really

it doesnt even really matter. the question is: are there differences between the races? yes or no? how the differences manifest themselves is irrelevant.

The guy who wrote this piece is the one who just did the other one about the Alt Right. He's in contact with TRS and was going to go on The Daily Shoah but the Guardian backed out because TDS said they were going to publish the interview too. He quoted Mike Enoch in his last article and seems to actually get what we're about.

or a stick insect, SPECIESIST!!

yeah, by the cucked estblishment faggots, so it's probably closer to 95%

See This is misleading to most people because most people think there most by tangible causes that explain the rest. The rest is likely explained by dumb fucking luck.

The decline of Occidental Civilization began with democracy.

When the alternative assumes that genes don't affect IQ at all, of course most people are going to be hereditarians.

It's not 100% genetics. IQ can be appreciably reduced by childhood malnutrition and lack of education, for example. The thing is, those are pretty rare in the developed world. Or, at least, they don't usually happen to the degree that affects IQ.

More importantly, the gap still exists, even when controlling for family income, which completely destroys the environmental argument.

That's very interesting, I've never heard that before.

thanks for the resources.

Yeah, I'm a white nationalist for other reasons than what will benefit our IQ/GDP whatever. Multiculturalism is soulless, culture is sustained by blood. I feel a spiritual connection to my fathers that built my life for me. But normies don't think like that, so these IQ/GDP arguments are good for cracking through to the political discourse. It is working, as this guardian article shows.

>It's 100% genetics

This is just as retarded of a thing to say as something being "100% environment".

EVERYTHING is a result of genes interacting with the environment. Gene expression is affected by external factors. They don't exist in a vacuum.

Her speech reminded me of when Romney tried to curb Trump and he ended up getting a big boost. She literally just publicly legitimized an entire ideology, for better or worse.

Yes, it is liberals and people who don't understand the math playing with words. Genetics explains most of IQ variance in almost every study. The liberals try to spin this to mean that the rest could be caused by the environment which they promote to mean thing like early education, diet, and stimulus. It is almost complete bullshit. Simple luck, something that can't be pointed directly to, is what explains almost all the rest.

Misleading. See and If you don't have experience with statistical analysis yourself, don't trust a word liberals say. They twist actual terms and lie about the rest.

Nutrition is determined by the IQ of the parents.
Education is determined by the IQ of the nation.
Wealth level ( and more importantly wise use of said wealth ) is determined by IQ.

The genetics part of IQ generate a feedback loop to exploit or hinder the genetics part of IQ through the shaping of the environment.
The environment passes through the lens of the genetics, not the inverse. Never the inverse. Even a muskrat is not subject to the whim of the environment, even a bacteria. All organism shape their environment to better their and their progeniture's fitness.

But in the end, you know why IQ is 100% genetics ?
Genetics have been ignored and all ressources have been placed on environment control, nutrition, ur mum hairy fat ass, EVERY SINGLE VARIABLE except genetics and what's the results ? ;^)

Still though, considering the recent comment of the head of genetic research in the usa and the UE, it's not like i expect europeans countries to stop being retarded in the next three decades. If you want to do real genetics, real work toward improving Humanity, learn mandarin.

Unfortunately,
>"I heard a random guy on youtube say niggers are dumb"
probably is going to spread more. At least that's what the media working for clinton would want to focus on. As said,
>You can take a mundane thing and simply label it racist and a lot of people will believe you.
That's all they really need to do. Mentioning amren was a mistake on her part. She needed to only stick with people she could label as crazy racists.

so no comments? do they fear anyone questioning the idea that people of different races could be somewhat different??

I'm not misleading or spinning anything. I'm stating a fact. Nothing is "100% genetic". That's not how genes work.

Define environment then. It is a highly misleading term that is used precisely because it confuses people. The way you are using it, it actually means everything that isn't genes including chance, which is not how most people are going to interpret it.

>Didn't Tim Wise and Cenk kind of destroy him?

Nope, but the wigger rapper did because he came prepared.

Niggers are dumb as shit. We should genocide them now before its too late

>The whole race and IQ thing is very complicated and it is my perception that there is an ongoing academic argument about it.

Not really.