British transgendered woman is requesting the goverment force Men to flirt with her and date her...

British transgendered woman is requesting the goverment force Men to flirt with her and date her. Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Source: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/lads-britain-needs-you-to-do-your-duty-and-get-flirting/

>Her

Stop this nonsense.

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Isn't misgendering people a jailable offence in the UK?

Gave "it" some mudslimes, of course. They love sniffing buts 5 times per day, after all.

>She
> HE
He could always find a nigger to fuck with, his country is full of them.

Should women be forces to flirt with Robots and Wizards?

better looking the most English woman

Jesus, you can't fucking force people to be attracted to you.

That's the mentality a wife beater has when he's shoving his wife down a set of stairs.

>her

hey bongs whats that british professor from sandhurst up to now that its a girl?

I always thought it was interesting on that military channel.

>France

she should immigrate to germany amd ask for a job, govt used to put jobseekers into brothels.

in uk and usa the govt cant tell people or busines what to do. leave it to libtards to demand change.9

I'm sure they can find """"her""""" a nice refugee

> United Kingdom.
You get the black ones, mostly. That's all.

No where in the article does it say she's a tranny.

Does Sup Forums ever check links before believing what the op says?

We're 19% whiter than you
We are 2% black and that's bad but your country is FULLLLLLLLLLLL of them

Read the article, not a single mention of a tranny, just some cunt complaining about British men not finding her or her friends attractive.

>be bonger in Brexistan
>big bong strikes 4
>the prayer call rolls
>a women is stoned in the street
>biggie bongers strikes 5
>it's tranny dating hour
>phone rings, answer it "...hi..."
>"OI MATE OIMA WOMEN AND YA HAVTA BUGGA ME FILTHY BAGS"
>of c-course ma'am
>"MEET ME AT THE PUB BOY THE POND AND YA BETTAH BE TALL FOR ME SHOULDERS YA WANKA"
>hangs up
>I dump my tea on my crotch in rebellion to my anglo heritage and crown
>perfect afternoon so far

eurgh i really can't be assed with your retardedness

Not yet but give it time and it would be considered a hate crime if you refuse to flirt with that type, im serious as well

you fucking niggers

you got baited by telegraph reporters needing clicks for an article

GET REKT ROASTIE AHAHAH

Ooh, don't get so mad sir, I don't need random percentages.
Your people on the other hand need to get their cock problems sorted, if there happens to be a transgender in your government (which is an already "queer" situation to begin with) deliberately forcing "her" matchmaking because "she" is far from attractive (especially when you look below "her" waist line on a good day).
If any of you ever happen to be invited, please remind her that Londonistan is a very fertile place.

BTW : OP = 1 post by this ID.

I'd date a qt passable trans woman but this is going too far.

/thread

kek, and you faggots were going on about white women. white men, why are they so shitty?