Used Cars starring Kurt Russell

Great dark comedy about two rival used car dealers murdering and sabotaging each others business. Full of car chases, beer drinking, politically incorrect humor and tons of titties. One of the great movies ever made!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0334057/
youtube.com/watch?v=xjxCDEhc0h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a regular comedy.

you're a regular faggot

The dog was great.

>Kurt the Russel.

Say no more.

>Russel
It's right fucking there and you still spell it wrong, you faggot.

Great movie. Does anybody know what happened to Gerrit Graham? He was in a bunch of great movies from the 70s through the 90s and then he just disappeared.

what was the last comedy hollywood made?

it was probably in the late 90s

Stop trying so hard and go back to plebbit.

>tons of titties

dude MAMMARIES lmao

>Used Cars
thanks for the recommend user

Is that a moby?

imdb.com/name/nm0334057/

He's still working, his output is much lower than it was in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, but he's an old man now (67).

>Where's Luke?
>He's on vacation
>Where?
>Miami Beach
>Miami Beach?
>Yeah, Miami Beach, Florida
>I know where the FUCK Miami Beach is, dummy
Classic movie. Funny as hell.

I'll check it out, OP. Thanks.

If he knew, why did he ask? God I hate normies so god damned much.

He wasn't asking where Miami Beach was. It was a confused inquiry.

Funny movie but the end really sucked

Then he should USE HIS WORDS and ask what he actually meant.

You have autism. Keep going. I'm interested to see where this meltdown will go.

The scene were they put the body in the car and crash it into the gas tanks to make it look like a suicide is one of the most hilarious moments in comedy history.

That pretty much describes most comedies since the 80s.

Dumb and Dumber and Kingpin managed to stay consistently funny throughout.

>HURR le autism :^)

You say this like it's meant to be an insult. Where do you think you are? I'm betting you're a dopey normie dickfucker.

45 year oldfag here, saw this film at release, parents went to see it and didnt have a babysitter so I read comics in the back seat. Was told not to watch because it had "adult stuff" in it but I saw boobies. Was probably, geez, 7 years old or so, now I'm feeling old.

why are you being facetious

lmao

Please continue.

Don't you have some pointless social bullshit to be wasting your time on, you pitiful neurotypical spastic?

Another please.

Name the latest good comedy to come out of Hollywood.

Agreed OP. Soooo fucking excellent. Classic. They don't make them like this anymore. Gosh Kurt Russel is so loveable. 10/10 comedy.

LOLLLL YESSSSSS

GOTG 2

>>>>>>>>>>>/////reddit//////

This scene gets me everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=xjxCDEhc0h4

Snake!?

>sees a polish guy
>Hey, Rudy Polanski
>sees a black guy
>AYY, RUDY WASHINGTON CARVER, WHAT IT IS, MAN

Post sum tits

Also if you get a chance to listen to the commentary track, it's one of the funniest I have heard. A bunch of guys laughing about their mistakes and fun making one of their first movies

Seconded, lots of talk of the crew doing tons of blow in Mesa, AZ, and some near fatalities on set because of the stunt work.

And in case nobody realized yet, it was Zemeckis/Gale who made Used Cars, and their next collaboration with Zemeckis directing was Back to the Future.

can the commentary be found online?

Mostly unrelated to this thread, but the commentary for One Crazy Summer was hilarious too for the same reasons you mention. Bobcat Goldthwaite, Joel Murray, and Curtis Armstrong cutting up and making fun of themselves and the movie itself.

Bumps

I'M ROY L FUCHS GOD DAMN IT

I miss early Bob Zemekis. He was better before the Oscar.

>Fifty bucks never killed anybody

Just watched it last week. Great comedy.
Surprised it isn't a "cult" comedy.
here

and here

ASSHOLE MY DICK

>before
Used Cars, Romancing the Stone, Back to the Future, Roger Rabbit, Death Becomes Her

>after
Contact, What Lies Beneath, Castaway, the CGI trilogy, Allied, Flight