gyazo.com/0e495106c2183911ccabbedd32b4715b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are you planning this time?

Based greatest ally up to his tricks

>Turkey is mentioned
>german immediate response

mehmet pls.

Mossad probably at it per usual.

Mr. Merchant, can you spare a shekel? Pls my family is starving!

well hurry up with it Shlomo
there hasn't been a single decent happening in weeks and i'm starting to get restless

the Pepe in the Clinton rally wasn't enough for you?

Based kike

Why? Wish to elaborate?

Im in Ankara and I hear a lot of Ambulance sirens. You are scaring me senpai tell me it was a joke ;-;

Russia invades Turkey.

What are you up to now Shlomo?

>Ambulance sirens
Isn't that a daily occurrence?

How soon until Syria formally declares war with Turkey?

Bump

Can you let us know about happenings all the time before they happen? thanks greatest ally

I just follow Debka

debka.com/

> german army are considering to leave NATO airforce base, in fact it is imminent
> turkey will grow bolder attacking more kurdish forces, the kurdish army is somewhat of a threat for turkey since they'll getting more battle hardened and better equipped with every fight against ISIS
> many skirmishes between turks and kurds
> Erdogan will use the opportunity and pass more bullshit laws which will grant him close to absolute power (with russian backing)

Turkey is a key point in geopolitical terms, probably the most important one currently. Erdogan is well aware of that and will do what he wants. USA and Russia are crazy for that turkish semen, it's them fighting for Turkeys favour when it should be the other way around. Disgusting. Worst case for us would be a turkish civil war, the immigrant influx would be absurd, easily a couple of million people. Gonna emigrate or kill myself if latter happens. God I hope someone just nukes this trash country

Japan said it best. If you shit in a toilet ot doesn't matter. Shit in the kitchen... somethings happening

Fuck the roaches though hans.
Us should back the kurds, make it it's own state or Gove them all of iraq. They are the only Doon coons that actually don't shit themselves and run away when fighting the pajama men

fuck off (((Goldstein)))

don't need be jew to guess this literally, since the failed coup there is constant chaos everywhere in Turkey, anything can happen and I would not be surprised. Government is in control of nothing, a jihadist private military contractor, invading pre-emptied towns in Syria, runs the much weakened army, daily terror attacks. I want off this ride.

gyazo.com/0e495106c2183911ccabbedd32b4715b

gyazo'd

Hey Nostradamus try something harder

Your late jew boyyy, it already happened a while back

Apparently my immediate family of 4 and my extended family of at least 8 with this name are only 3 people

ITS ZIMBABWE