Just watched the first two sessions of this hip series and I've gotta say I'm pretty into it. What can I expect...

Just watched the first two sessions of this hip series and I've gotta say I'm pretty into it. What can I expect? How good is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAHv5r3joQ0
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1502519171312/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Expect characters you fall in love with
Enjoy learning their backstories
Enjoy the fun combination of music, setting and genre-shifting tone

Enjoy getting reported for wrong board.

Expect an ending you never really get the full story of.

Enjoy the movie.
NEVER SEEN A BLUER SKY

>implying he knows who that even is until like the last 3 episodes

Mushroom Samba = Best Episode

PROVE ME WRONG

Nagisa dies at the end of Clannad

>implying Spike died

his star fell nigga he dead

It was really unclear

I liked the episode with the parasite thing on their ship

CB is pretty good but marathoning it doesn't quite hit the spot of just catching a random episode at 3:30 in the morning

It really wasn't,
Watanabe was just trying to be ambiguous years after the show when he said that it was up to the viewer.

this was the best non-main storyline episode

fuck you

make sure to watch samurai champloo next

But it was ambiguous. No proof he is dead

I bet you think tony soprano didn't die either

>spoiler for pleb horseshit thats older than a decade deleted
And we're supposed to believe that they aren't trying to pander to new users for ad revenue?

No dude. He died. You're a fucking retard.

MUSHROOM HUNTING

Mushroom Samba is better

is this kino?

When I 15 i researched the fuck out of the final fight. I don't think vicious managed to get him.

How god damn retarded do you actually have to be to believe this shit? You researched it when you were 15 years old? What kind of research did you do?

Pretty sure the director said it was vicious's star

ganymede and the winter planet were both good, the ep faye is introduced in is also great

I watched the scene like 200 times dawg

Hard Luck Woman is the best.

Expect it to go out with a bang

so good

favorite ep was this for me. the music just took it to another level, the "2deep4me" vibes didn't even come off that cheesy. 23 hanashi is just such a good song

youtube.com/watch?v=RAHv5r3joQ0

Reminder that all anime are shallow pieces of shits that have less depth than the worst television shows like Iron Fist. If Japan was nuked tomorrow, nothing of value would be lost.

Kek, this. I rewinded the scene and even changed the settings to see if it was Spikes or Vicious' blood that dropped

agreed

Asteroid Blues is my absolute favorite. A perfect intro to the series.

Definitely kino, probably my favorite episode

Very sad ending. Also the movie is basically a reworked version of this episode.

Ballad of Fallen Angels

Also, why the fuck do i appreciate this show more the older i get?

First episode I saw. I had no idea what the hell I was watching. Even more so when Donald Duck and Goofy are in the episode.

Reminder that this logically means everything is a shallow piece of shit.

lol stay mad anime-fag.

It's good but overrated as hell. Its something normies like while claiming that they "hate" anime.

I did not indicate any anger in that post and you have no counter-argument to what I said. If you want to attack someone for being angry then go read

Reminder that the episode with the Columbia is now non-canon

whats your favourite anime and please explain why it is better than bebop, if you can give an actually serious answer and you aren't just posturing like a wanker for e-cred i'd love to hear it

Code Geass. No explanation really needed.

HATE ED

His star collapsed at the end of the episode. And even the chief indian guy says that its too late to save him.

This.

All around a great show. There's honestly only 1 bad episode, and you'll know it when/if you watch it.

The movie is pretty good, too.

>only 1 bad episode

Mushroom Samba?

Watch Trigun if you liked Cowboy Bebop

Nah its entry level with no substance, only style that reminds you of your childhood. Watch actually good anime like 12 Kingdoms.

Substance is buzzword for pretentious people.

>Indian Chief says every great warrior has a star that falls when he dies
>Venom and Spike are each considered great warriors.
>Only one star goes out at the end of the series.

Watanabe kept the possibility open for a sequel from the beginning. It's a good thing the sequel to Cowboy Bebop was really Space Dandy. Because that's the last thing Cowboy bebop needs: season 2.

If only there were a board for discussing anime

Samurai Champloo is the "sequel." It's very similar to Bebop, significantly more so than Space Dandy.

Whats some other anime with animation as smooth as CB?

Shut up nigger, go back to your 20 got generals and shitty peak generals or whatever the hell that garbage is called.

as the guy above you said, champloo is pretty similar

>I-i-if you don't like it don't look at it!!

Lets see you say the same thing the next time somebody posts a cunny thread or a blacked thread or a brap thread or a shitty thread like this

You better not be talking shit about mushroom samba

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui, right?

Mushroom Samba is good.

I don't think Bebop needs any more episodes, especially with the ending. The movie was a good note to end on.

Space Dandy is practically confirmed for taking place hundreds of years later than Cowboy Bebop. Both universes use the same currency and the "Fridge Monster" from the Cowboy Bebop episode "Toys in the attic" reappears in the Space Dandy Episode "The Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby."

Shamploo would be a spiritual successor. Like the System Shock to Bioshock series. Dandy would be the proper sequel.

>What is report
You literally no business here, if you dont like anime then leave. Its funny that people complain about anime yet this board was founded because some nerd wanted to talk about neon genesis.

It's gotta be this or cowboy funk

Those things can be chalked up to mere references. Space Dandy has very little consistency to it and was the work of many different people.

I love eva and visit Sup Forums every blue moon but making anime threads on Sup Forums for no reason is just encouraging more stupid out of place discussion

there's no point in separate boards if they aren't enforced

Sup Forums covers film and television which includes anime. Many topics relate to more than one board.

Sup Forums isn't a containment board.

it is the most kino episode.

the one about the venus slower made me cry

>Sup Forums isn't a containment board

super fucking tragic.

It isn't.

Of course a dumb frogposter says this. What, butthurt about getting banned for being a faggot?

why was Penguin in Cowboy Bebop?

You can expect carrying that weight

the preview for this one is terrifying, it's just the clown laughing; every single other episode has the crew doing a little skit

??????

i second this rec

Anime has been here longer than anything and like half the population use anime reaction images. Its the truth and if you dont like it then dont lurk that specific thread

I like a lot of anime and know a good deal about the genre. Bebop is my all time favorite show, anime or otherwise.

>catching a random episode at 3:30 in the morning
maximum comfy

>Its something normies like while claiming that they "hate" anime

how does this effect the quality of the show you fucking hipster

story episodes or side stories?

In the first episode, when the guy chokes Spike. Did Spike die or just pass out?

side stories

No, he just narrowly avoids death like he does frequently in the series. Gets shot with a tranquilizing dart, jumps through space without a suit, etc. I wonder if he does it exactly 9 times, given the cat monologue in the last episode.

EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING TIME
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1502519171312/

Does anyone realize how many subtle foreshadowing moments and parallels there are in this show?

Like the first episode loops back on the final. The fugitive and his girl friend are trying to escape their past. She realizes they will never make it out alive. Same thing happens with Spike and Julia. When she kills her boyfriend, the camera zooms in on Spike's eye. He feels woken up in that moment, just like when they kill Julia.

In Sympathy for the Devil, the old man kid says he feels like a weight has finally been lifted off of him and asks spike if he understands. Spike doesn't, but eventually he does and the ending of the show is "you're gonna carry that weight".

This show is truly a masterpiece

>using my reaction image on Sup Forums 3 times

What are other anime for people who don't like anime? I just went to Sup Forums and it's all fucking retarded kiddy shit.

Would Vicious have been able to beat this guy?

Trigun

Most anime is not for children. Something isn't for children just because it looks cute or colorful. And how would you know anything about those shows just by scrolling through Sup Forums for a minute?

Sorry meant to say I have watched anime but stopped after the Adult Swim era

Go back to Sup Forums you anti art piece of shit