What are some movies about balding in your early 20s?

What are some movies about balding in your early 20s?

literally just wind and no balding whatsoever. hes also probably been on fin since he was 11

quite JUSTed

his hair is thin as fuck m8

naturally its kind of thin, doesnt mean hes balding

>hes also probably been on fin since he was 11

some people have thin angel hair

its not uncommon

>this amount of denial

nice damage control scooter, niggas balding and guts poppin out, we got another elvis on our hands

theres was an interview a while back when he was like 14 or 15 and for whatever reason he was commenting on how prince harry was balding and justin said "why doesnt he just take propecia, he doesnt have to lose his hair" or something like that. Why would he already know what propecia was at that age

This is pretty embarrassing because I remember reading about him dissing the fuck out of prince Williams' bald head about 5 years ago.

he was 18 when he said that.

taken like last week, not balding at all. and his hair is even wet here

shit looks bald as fuck

he needs to get on RU58841, dutasteride, minoxidil and micro-needle once a week

do you actually think justins team would let him lose his hair? He'll get the most immaculate transplant available if he actually does start balding

I only know what one of those things are

cant quite see that, theres a full head of hair blocking my view

Don't you have shitty songs to be writing Justin?

>implying I write my own songs

There is 50/50

wait

is this seriously

biebster

although I think he'd probably think reddit is too damn hardcore

I mean the kid is really dumb, like really really fucking dumb. I've heard stories about dumbasses with pretty faces but that guy really is dumb as pie.

he might not be dumb, you dont know him

he might not be balding but he's got receded temples up there with the best of us

gyno?

Goddamn, he looks like shit here.