Is anyone else here a Millenial? How do you see our generation changing the world?

Is anyone else here a Millenial? How do you see our generation changing the world?

>How do you see our generation changing the world
You are fucking disgrace to humanity.

We are going to be more politically active than our ancestors, but also more pussified and liberal. I can only hope we see things in more of a class divided way and not based on racial privilege.

Born 1998. Am 18 now. I'm a millennial right????

Any other young millennials here?

Almost everyone here is a millennial. It includes both generation Y and Z.

our generation is completely cucked beyond salvation. If you think we are going to carry the torch of civilization just because the previous ones did you are dead wrong. No generation is as lazy, comfort-seeking and sheltered as this one. The few good men remaining will emigrate to south America and build a new civilization there and let this stinking rotten pile of shit known as the West collapse under its own weight.

You can't change the world if you CRY ABOUT WORDS. Pussies need to grow up and take a dose of reality extra strength.

99.9% of Sup Forums is millennials because millennials aren't just faggots born yesterday like they're literally anyone from 1980 to 2000ish. someone who's in their mid-thirties could be considered a "millennial".

that's why generational labels are fucking retarded and just another way to group people into the other so you can hate them

non-millennials hardly even use the internet, they're all on facebook and that's about it

>mfw 70% of young Hungarians vote right wing

46 yr old gen x here.. i feel sorry for you young people

We will father and command the race war generation.
>this will go poorly since less than half of us are viable adults

nice try don lemon

by embracing marxism in a way that will cause mass starvation, leading to the creation of a generation later that will reject globalist hollywoodism for traditionalism and "white" ethnic identity.

Exactly. Same thing applies to Poland. Why are we so based and our youth is so nationalistic?

Must be something is our blood

hopefully by making the alt right a powerful force for a few generations

I didn't mean it to be positive.

This

t. Millennial born in 1994 in Poland came here in 2005 to discover bunch of faggots

'93 here.
We'll have VR waifus as our crowning achievement.

We will unfuck all the shit that the boomers and Gen X fucked up.

>Why are we so based and our youth is so nationalistic?

tfw very nationalistic Polish born but cucks here want to let their assholes be blasted

And to think my uncle had a huge family farm that would give me if I still lived there. So fucking sad

>Is anyone else here a Millenial?

I would think most of us are. Sup Forums started when we were all highschool. Of course we are here forever remember

that's sad man. Still you can easily get Polish citizenship (in Poland we have right of blood) + since you live in America you would be probalby really rich here.

33 year old here, born in 82. apparently i'm a "millennial", more obsessed with snapchat and my hair, than with finding a real job. even though i'm balding, dont know how to use snapchat, and have worked full time for 15 years

in fact, im old enough to remember when millennial meant people born after 2000. that definition has changed, and quite recently too

Feel sorry for yourself, you're the one who sold us down the river.

We'll have miserable lives, but at least we won't burn in fucking HELL like you...

Go tell the Devil how sorry you are that you sucked his cock. Fuck you.

We became soldiers before we became adults.

We're all 10 and 20 year veterans of information warfare.

>How do you see our generation changing the world?
I don't.

Well you wouldn't expect much to change if you lived on the Isle of Man

Fair play user

>Tumblr vs. Sup Forums

Who will win?

based on what I see, in the US, millennials are pretty rich entitled faggots who have no clue what the fuck they're gonna do after they're 30 for the most part. Can't imagine it all working out, but I'm sure this type of shit has happened with the generations before us so eventually we'll be okay.

Ending it probably.