Bullshit polls

>suffolk.edu/academics/10740.php

Suffolk University conducted a poll and showed Clinton up 7 points in Michigan. Looking at their methodology I thought something was a bit odd:
> Respondents in the household were selected by initially asking for the youngest adult.

Pic related, what a surprise.

>hurr hurr the polls are rigged amirite XD
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/14/donald-trump-historic-trouncing-among-younger-voters-hillary-clinton-president-poll/88666746/

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2016/07/07/2-voter-general-election-preferences/
gallup.com/poll/110548/gallup-presidential-election-trial-heat-trends.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>source: USA Today/Rock the Vote

Uh huh.

sage

It just goes to show that kikes and their progressive pets are scared as fuck.

people-press.org/2016/07/07/2-voter-general-election-preferences/

>Hillary Clinton holds a wide 60%-30% advantage over Trump among young voters (ages 18-29).

It's from Pew Research

Good job faggot

I fucked that up

>surveyed 18-34 year olds
>adults
thats not even the entire spectrum, they didn't include anyone older than that JUST so they could publish these results

That is how polling is done faggot. Go check other polls, they are all doing the same.

Is this your first election?

>18-29
still no older demographics

the younger ones obviously vote hillary purely because thats their tendency

>older people are old that means they don't count

Millennials won't vote.

>millennials
>voting

my teacher said like around 20% of millennials vote

Do you even check what are you talking about idiot?

They polled more older people than young ones. I honestly can't believe what you Trump supporters post here.

Also welcome to my collage, with other delusional Trump supporters.

>OP's pic literally says 18-34

Poll: How Millenials would vote.
> Respondents in the household were selected by initially asking for the youngest adult.
Makes sense to me...

You're missing the point that Suffolk asked for the youngest adult in the house first as in
purposely trying to poll more younger voters.

Of course serbian proxy Clinton faggot shows up.

The pic is from USA today, the poll was Suffolk university. The pic establishes younger people skew towards Clinton. The polls explicit methodology was to try to poll people who skew towards Clinton you giant fucking faggot.

Go check other polls and see that methodology is same. THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND POLLS WERE RIGHT.

Also people that are between 30 and 50 years old tend to vote for Shillary, so fuck off.

>THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND POLLS WERE RIGHT.

And you know this how?

>And you know this how?

You have to be retarded or white trash at this point. No one can be this delusional.

ALL polls from 1972 to this date were right within margin of error +/-3%.

Go check for yourself.

gallup.com/poll/110548/gallup-presidential-election-trial-heat-trends.aspx

I'm sure the ones where they over sample Dems by 10-15% are "right" in the sense that's the data they collected. You sound like you're an insufferable faggot that posts on Fark.

Also do you see that moment in 1980 when Reagan jumped up in the polls? That was at the end of August.

Do you see that moment when H.W. Bush jumped in the polls? That was the end of August.

Do you see that moment when Bill Clinton jumped in the polls? That was July.

Trump is losing right now, and the winners of the election would be at least tied at the start of September.

There is no more time for him.

millennial here, I'm going to vote.

>Berniebros were nearly 25% of the Democratic-party-leaning electorate
>at least 11% will now vote for Trump
>at least another 11% will not vote for Hillary because they no longer want to vote at all
That's pretty fucking devastating.

I guess he better suspend his campaign. Why post here then if it's written in stone? Why is Hillary making ridiculous speech about "internet hate"? Why raise more money then?

Let me guess you're just here "to show us and make us admit x".

were those polls based on the youngest person in the household? if not it's a baseless comparison.

>over sample Dems by 10-15%

You were literally saying this 4 years ago. Then, when Romney lost all of you pretended that you never supported him.

Also where is the proof that they over sample dems by 15%? Michigan has 8% more democrats because there are more democrats there.

They fucking voted democratic from 1992 to this day.

Also did you see this? People in this poll are more identifying as conservatives/moderates than liberals.

Pic related.

I don't think you're actually serbian

So do you get paid to post to give legitimacy to every poll so no one questions it or do you have some autistic stats hobby? You sure seem to know a lot about this and find these images easily.

SeePeople are more identifying as conservatives then liberals, but they are democrats.

There is no polling fraud, you guys are just not accepting the reality, same as 4 years ago.

Lol what are you talking about? I debunked your claims that polls are rigged and now you are just changing subject.

Not believing in polls is just retarded and you look like paranoid freak.

Najedi se kurca listu jedan odvratni. Mars u picku materinu.

>Not believing in polls is just retarded and you look like paranoid freak.

Ah a secular evangelical. A data worshipper.
>Don;t question anything, what are you a conspiracy theorist?

>autistic stats hobby

Now you are complaining that i actually have proof for this? It just tells me that you have no idea what are you talking about.

you didn't answer my question or even address it why did you link me to this post?

Not good enough, timestamp w/ passport

I asked you a question nigger, you're not on some righteous crusade for the truth.

And you gave 0 arguments. You are some redneck white trash faggot that watches Alex Jones every day.

If you have no arguments then i'll just move on to other clueless people like you.

Have a nice day nigger and don't kill yourself on November 8th.

Suck my fat cock nigger, i won't prove anything to a fucking leaf. Also if you are serbian diaspora and if you don't know serbian GTFO.

Mamu li ti jebem nenormalnu u picku, iz Kanade si a meni dajes lekcije ovde idiote jedan.

That's what a thought. A shill, shilling for polls so no one questions their validity. All you have a images on hand and speed balls to try to shut people up.

>these were right, they tried to do the same thing therefore these new ones are also righ
>if you disagree you're a science denier,

>trump winning independents
>losing in polls

yeah doesnt really add up

Pretty sure that's bosnian m80

Based serb brought the proofs on this day

I don't get paid i am a Serb and you can't get hired if you are not from anglosphere.

You have no arguments and you are delusional.

As i said, either white trash or r/ the_donald refugee.

He's definitely Serbian.

Its a simple request you nigger. Do it or piss off.

Sort of like that online ABC poll with 71% Trump ?

So you're just some Serb who is really into stats and just happens to be in every Trump thread shitting on him?

Bosnians use ijekavicu and serbs use jekavicu.

If you are actually serb and dont know serbian please kill yourself.

I hope that you understand cyrillic.

Пocлeдњи пyт ти кaжeм дa ce нocиш y кypaц дијacпopo јeднa мpтвa.

Why wouldn't they vote to save their country from a reincarnation of Hitler ?

Lol i am not that guy. I know that he posts but i am legitimately Serb. This is my 3rd time that i am arguing with Trump supporters.

>Also do you see that moment in 1980 when Reagan jumped up in the polls? That was at the end of August.

>Do you see that moment when H.W. Bush jumped in the polls? That was the end of August.

>Do you see that moment when Bill Clinton jumped in the polls? That was July.

>paranoid freak

Millennial here. I haven't voted in 3 of the elections for which I was eligible. I registered to vote 3 weeks ago so I could vote for Donald Trump. Awoovement.