youtube.com/watch?v=PTxjGUh5oOM
youtu.be/6h0E7f8IvGE
youtu.be/xCYGkP9bDZI?t=5m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=sS8tZBU3oaM
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_4ig3DRAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON

GRRM is a lazy hack

And wine? I subooz dats off the table ash well?

IT'S REAL BARATHEON HOURS
SUPER SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON

a DOTHRAKI WHOOOOOOOOOORE

Why does she look like Rooney Mara now?

Why do you all make endless threads about GoT if you hate it so much?

agghhh...

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13760850
>IMPORTANT POLL
>strawpoll.me/13760850

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13760850
>IMPORTANT POLL
>strawpoll.me/13760850

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13760850
>IMPORTANT POLL
>strawpoll.me/13760850

youtube.com/watch?v=PTxjGUh5oOM
>GOT will never have kino scenes like this again
sad

PFFT. OH NO NO NO *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/6h0E7f8IvGE

>this fucking show

Best girl coming through.

How long was she sitting there at the foot of his bed watching him sleep, exactly?

>wake up
>see dis
wat do

Maybe that's why she's so cute now

>real nigga hours
>11pm est (only relevant time zone)
no

They tell me your son squealed like a girl when they nailed him to the cross. And your wife moaned like a

WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

when they ravaged her again and again... and again

kill her

What is Jon thinking?

MOOOOOOOODS I WAS STRONG

This tbqh.

Fuck her and fill her up.

Then repeat.

Then repeat again

Keep going until too tired and raw and go back to sleep

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

Will he ever rape her infront of Jon in season 8?

This marks the FIRST time in TWO seasons (16 episodes) where /got/ ranked an episode above either Westeros.org, Rotten Tomatoes, or IMDB.

While Westeros.org rates this episode the WORST episode this season, /got/ rates it the second best episode this season.

While Rotten Tomatoes rates this episode the second worst episode this season, /got/ rates it the second best episode this season.

Have consensual sexual intercourse.

jesus christ how short is he

checked

>a-are we the same height? I thought I had a couple inches on her! t-the sand must be uneven!!

Emilia a cute

As retarded as the fake "leaks" were, her dying off-screen and never being mentioned again was a fantastic idea.

>QUIET

What did she mean by this?

@5:56
youtu.be/xCYGkP9bDZI?t=5m56s

why would i wake up with that view? did i fall asleep facedown on top of her?

Jorah meets bearloli and has an adventure when?

Holy shit the manlet is actually her height. Has he been standing on platforms for their scenes?

jonsa fags BTFO

What is Jon and Dan boatsex going to be like? Will Jon introduce him to the Lord's Kiss? Is Dany gonna be better than Ygritte? Will Dany ride him home like one of her dragons? Does she prefer it doggystyle?

This is degenerate.

like this

KINGSLAYEEERE GET IN HERE

Dany likes to be on top

At least a whole day

The episode is not so bad on second watch.

word around the red keep is you've got a fat cock

>t. faggot

At first I thought we must have been raided but it seems the quintessential 100+ 1/10 votes aren't there this time. I really don't even understand what happened

Holy fuck, that NO TIME surge came out of nowhere.

#NOTIME bros where we @@@@@@@@@@@

this is fucking hilarious

s1 ned has more screentime than fucking bran, or stannis

>Drogo was a hero
>I got raped
What did she mean by this?

/got/ is really weird in that they either vote 10 or 1.

Thats creepy as fuck when people do that. I fucking hate that shit. I wake up seeing someone sitting there staring at me I want to punch them. I mean come on.

here's a leaked set photo from when they were filming it

>*lovingly kiss the khaleesi on her sweet lips while slowly and softly caressing her breast and sensually tugging and sucking on her erect pink nipples before moving down to her pusy and feasting on it like its my last meal while she moans and purrs in delight and shivers in ecstasy*

>OUR KING bobby B has more screen time than

The guy who does voice acting for fucking Family Guy has seen this.

>that qhorin halfhand

lmfao

So like mirroring that scene where Drogo is fucking her from behind, but this time it's tears of joy and her eyes rolling into the back of her head?

It will be full of handholding, cute Emilia faces and lewd sounds but no visible nudity aside from Jon's ass.

Stannis confirmed alive in Baltimore

I hate to say it but it really is a "dude turn off your brain" episode. If you can ignore all the plot contrivances there are a lot of fun moments in the episode. I particularly like the top tier banter between the team at the beginning, the final stand in the middle of the lake where they're all hacking shit to pieces, dragons swooping in and torching shit with nice fire effects, plus the boat scene at the end with Jon and Dany is fucking precious . It's too awkwardly written to be called good but fuck there's been a lot worse. I'd take it over sandsnek bullshit anyday

would you play with her arse?

Euron will show up and tell Jon the secret about finger in the bum.

Bran will warg into a bird outside the chambers and masturbate in the corner.

Stannis will walk in give Jon a respectful nod and then leave.

>The guy who does voice acting for fucking Family Guy

hes the creator Family Guy as well you dimwit

Literally every other scene in S1 featured Ned.

I don't care if she was just finished telling a story about her anal warts and disease ridden, leaky vagoo, I'd fuck this woman until I die of zinc deficiency.

And when my cock would be burning, painfully sore from hours of unlubricated penetration, I'd down as many erection pills as I could, then just keep going in every hole or position fathomable. Even though at that point I'd be feeling nothing but discomfort, I wouldn't stop until every single drop off cum my body is physically capable of producing is ejaculated. And it fills her tight warm vagina and drips from her sweet plump lips down her bountiful, perfect tits. And on my final load I'd collapse lifeless on her, face buried between her chest with a joy that no Human or God would ever know on this plane of existence for the history of the entire universe.

yep and their baby actually lives

To be fair, he was the closest thing there ever was to a main character other than S7 Jon and Dany.

I have to agree with you on that.

Sorry Seth.

What a cute pair of cousins

Good ol Stannis

that's not a /got/ thing
that's a normalfag thing
it's why youtube got rid of the 5 star rating system and replaced it with likes/dislikes. everybody only ever voted 1 or 5 anyway. normalfags are dumb and don't know how to rate

What's this stance called?

Name a better duo. You can't.

same desu

mm thread when?

The mains are good this season

Doubtful that it'd live. Danys already inbred as hell with jon, that kid would be like 60%ish recycled genes. Inbreeding depression will occur.

>Baltimore
he's going to get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers probably

rip stannis

Rate my new manlet theory lads

poor stannis

You were saying?

the cuck

Dr. Manhattan isn't in the GoT universe and he would never rape someone... unless he thought they might have liked it.

CALLING ALL BERIC BROS

THIS IS YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BERICPOST. PLEASE RESPOND WITH "AZOR BERIC" IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED BERIC AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR

im just saying, the way you worded it is as if some fat neckbeard loser voice actor fucked her. it was a multimillionaire writer and filmmaker, shes hardly out of his league. if anything hes above her social-ranking wise

>betray as a choice
>rape worse than kill
that's not how that game works

Chill out Seth, you're plenty famous

holy kek

guys, I miss him so much

youtube.com/watch?v=sS8tZBU3oaM

unironically cum all over her face and lick it off

he stands there like some sort of Kung-Fu master

AZOR BERIC

Let's post moments from when this show used to be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_4ig3DRAQ

Really wish you'd got on that plane.