WW

Anyone else love this show? The first season was one of the best things I've seen on television. I liked it so much that I'm a bit scared of where it will go from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZW5efo6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it will go nowhere because its cancelled

I just finished it a few minutes ago. I suspect somebody here will call it reddit but it's very well done for all its reddit pandering.

No, it was renewed for a second season.

>two dumbass characters attempt to help a sentient robot under threat of death instead of just telling someone

Literally retarded.

no

>sentient

They were programmed to do so.

why the fuck is that walking into the map room clip in the middle so fucking intense??

I would give this show an 8/10 if the Maeve plotline was non-existent, but it is existent, so I'm giving it a 5/10.

>Cancelled?

a preview came out like 3 weeks ago for season 2

youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZW5efo6M

that is just factually incorrect

without the Maeve plotline 'Journey Into Night' wouldn't be a proper story with heroes and villains now would it?

that preview was literally

LITERALLY

released in july you fucking twat.

Anyone else get aroused to completion with the Man In Black plotline?

fan made. I will not debate this further, DO NOT @ me

I liked the first 6 episodes. The 4 that were part of a hasty rewrite after halting production for months because they couldn't come up with an ending were trash.

Every fucking time it ruined the immersion. I could understand the one guy actually caring for the robot, but the other guy should have fucking told someone immediately.

>implying it is not a world within a world

learn to subtext mongoloid.

Drunk user from.... fucking three days ago?
I just finished. Quite the fucking rollercoaster. I did enjoy though.
I blacked out midway through episode three. I hit the shitty whisky after episode two.

do you not know they were also robots?

It was mostly good accept for the black prostitute plot line. She served no purpose was just some shitty female power fantasy crap.

She wasn't really because she was being controlled the entire time

revealed the hosts way too quickly and then half a season of filler, 5/10

>What is this?
>Oh uh eh heh i-i-i-its a long story.

Really? Why not just say there is more to the park than Westworld?

I really liked it even if it got a bit messy towards the end. The pilot is one of the best episodes of TV ever though, almost works as a self contained story.