Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErrGr1PP1SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jerry kinda started it when he entered Rick's life

They both admitted they were in the wrong.

Jerry for trying to get Rick killed in the beginning and refusing to see things from Rick's point of view.

Where my pickle rickers at

How is this even a question? Rick is a monster.

>wrong for refusing
LIberal detected

Can this meme die? I don't care how ironic it is.

Jerry for being a faggot as always

Are you retarded? What does being a liberal have to do with anything?

Rick doesn't understand basic epistemology; he equates presumption with knowledge.

This just proves the writers are smug ignorant losers with no degrees, and their fans are just as ignorant, cheering for predictable populous appeasement of stating that presumptions and truth are the same.

This show isn't for smart people.

Only liberal ideologues believe people are at "fault" for "refusing" things; meaning they believe free thought and autonomy are wrong.

Jerry is selfish and took Beth from Rick, then he wants to throw Rick out and keep the family all for himself. Even if Rick is degenerate, he doesn't have to act as if Beth belongs to him.
If Jerry thought about how Rick felt then he would have seen that he was wrong.
Refusing by itself wasn't the problem.

>Jerry is selfish and took Beth from Rick
Sounds like possessive non-objective nonsense.
Rick LEFT Beth way before that point.
Absolute, infallible fact.
> Even if Rick is degenerate, he doesn't have to act as if Beth belongs to him.
How does Jerry act like that? You make the statement without providing evidence.
>If Jerry thought about how Rick felt then he would have seen that he was wrong.
But Rick's feelings are INVALID because HE LEFT BETH.
No one has to care about the feelings of others.
That's neither science nor reason.
Reason (game theory in particular) states care arises from gain.
What does Jerry have to GAIN from Rick's INVALID feelings?

In the house.

>"You didn't make Beth happy, she slept with you because she felt sorry for you. Then she got pregnant and was stuck with you"

Pity sex is such a myth and female fantasy, was that written by a women? Something they tell themselves afterwards why they slept with someone they now hate? If a women actually pitys you, you have no chance getting sex, let alone unprotected sex.

Tonight?

Rick is basically just a logical positivist with tendencies toward moral nihilism
Which is to say the stupidest kind of philosopher who likes the simplest explanations even when they're wrong

You for watching that show

Jerry for destroying the options that women have by producing an UNWANTED pregnancy

Rick was in the wrong. In both C-137 verse and in the alternate timeline where Jerry doesn't talk her out of the abortion, Beth and Jerry actually do love each other and Beth does choose Jerry over Rick. Only with Rick C137 interfering does the marriage go to shit

>put the beer down, man, don't drive when you're drunk
>No! Haha stupid liberals

My girlfriend has given me blowjobs after the occasional rough day because she feels bad for me and wants me to feel better.
That's kind of like pity sex.

well women know that sex makes men feel better, there is no real other way

I think it was more about lacing her drink and knocking her up

>tfw at least one of the show's creators shares your degenerate fetishes

Everybody is gonna have a good time.

>crying summer

Why does this turn me on? I don't care about the giantess bullshit but the bitchy girl crying really turns me on

because you prey on vulnerable women

Don't loose your minds

I see...interesting.

t. Tricked himself into believing his life has meaning
Dumb cunt

Rick is annoyed that his daughter picked such a pathetic loser. It wouldn't be such a problem if Jerry himself was smart and successful but he is just such a beta.

Casca for enjoying it

damn this is a really dumb post
you must be a really dumb person to have made a post this bad

Rick is a self obsessed self absorbed manchild alcoholic who spends his entire life playing with gadgets and engaging in hedonistic binges. Surprise surprise a person with a life as worthless and meaningless as his considers life in general to be meaningless and worthless

Yeah but that's your girlfriend. She loves you dude. Once a woman loves you she will try to make you feel better. She has to admire you to fall in love in the beginning.

been trying really hard not to masturbate for three whole months and right now and this isn't helping.

PICCCKKLLEE RIIIIICKKK!!!

FUCK NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT HARD TO SAY YOU'RE NOT A NAZI WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHHH

its another dingdongvg has a bitch fit episode

>being too stupid to understand an adult swim cartoon
I didn't think this was possible. Congratulations.

Feels good man

>Character turns giant
>Their voice turns super deep

That kid is Summer and the woman is a younger Beth

It literally isn't

Rick is pissed because in every timeline in which there is a Beth, she ends up with Jerry one way or another. Remember, actual C-137 Jerry is a badass and actual Beth chooses Jerry over Rick

Jerry for wanting to murder the father of the woman he loves. How the fuck did he think she'd react? It would have only made his life worse but he did it anyway because he's a stupid ass, then changed his mind when Rick said one nice thing to him because he's a stupid ass.

HAHA

that's unrealistic how?
youtu.be/ErrGr1PP1SU

>we went on an adventure an dpeople who hated your father killed him
There, done.

The child is Beth and the older woman is presumably her mother, ya dingaling!

Literally fascism. People have the ability to disagree and have different viewpoints.

kys Azarian

>see things from Rick's point of view.
He abandoned his daughter long time ago in another dimension. All his talk is loads of bullshit. He could've even found a dimension where she's not with Jerry, but he don't give a damn.

underrated

fucking whore lost her mind from the pleasure and enjoyment of it not the trauma, FUCKING WHORE

It baffles me that people start talking about what a meanie Rick is now. It been the whole point with the character since the beginning. Did you guys just start watching?

What what? Pickle Rick that's what

>predictable populous appeasement

If you don't see how this is stilted writing, you can't declare others to be "ignorant" and without degrees.

>episodes 2, 3 and 4 were written by women
>episodes 1 & 5 were written by men

Really pickled my Rick

Is Pickle Rick the best post-ironic meme we have created so far?

so positivism and nihilism are stupid because you say so

oh no they're stupid because they're popular i get you

shut the fuck up pseud

Better episode than 2, 3, and 4 by far. It still follows the "Character X gets involved in Rick's crazy adventure and ends up learning some moral lesson before backpedaling it right at the end for comic effect" formula but at least there were good moments. The tech support call got a chuckle out of me.