Be American

>be American
>be part Japanese, English, German, Scottish, Irish, Scandinavian, and Blackfoot Indian (actually documented, not meme 1/64)
What the fuck even am I? What's my identity?

mongrel

American. It's a melting pot country, like us

You're American, you dumbass

>new worlders

desu tho senpai I look better than half of the people who inhabit your country. probably more than half what with all the mudslimes.

Fuck off Schlomo. "Melting pot" was a term made by kikes.

>I'm American
but I'm not Latino

>Ireland

A fucking JEGSISBI,the absolute worst kind of nigger.

WE ARE CHAOTICOS

American with some Japanese, English, German, Scottish, Irish, Scandinavian, and Blackfoot Indian blood. It's cool to have an interesting ancestry but if you don't identify as an American first, you are no better than illegals.

>you are now aware that the founding of America was the first stepping stone of the liberal globalist agenda

>be part Japanese, English, German, Scottish, Irish, Scandinavian, and Blackfoot Indian (actually documented, not meme 1/64)
>What the fuck even am I? What's my identity?

this is EXACTLY how Russian nationalism ended
>I'm 1/4 Ukrainian, 1/16 Tatar, 1/148 Pomor
>I'm probably not Russian
>nationalism is bad, all nationalities are good

Post face

I never said I'm not American desuuuu

>What the fuck even am I? What's my identity?

Nigger.

Americans are weird tho
There are some that still cling to the country and feel burning pride for their country
And there r others that despise nationalism

>What's my identity?
Faggot

You are Burger, senpai. We are the true master race. Muricans, the masters of this realm. Since before our booth, we were cucked. The (((Melting Pot))), we are home to. We are. We.

You're american, retard. did you think racial purity was common here? even our whites are almost all mongrels

not gonna do it but I look like a young Elvis Presley

That or you realize that nationalism is not limited by nationality, but by place of origin/what place you truly identify with.

A pure-white american born aryan superman who believes in multiculturalism and hates America is not what I would consider an American, he has no place he calls home, he should probably kill himself.

Ideas > Appearance

Youre a fucking american you retarded burger. Now go buy a gun and shart in a mart somewhere to excercise your freedumbs.

You're American. Your heritage is spread out but you were raised under American culture.

Your heritage does not have to define your identity.

I would say "I am american" if I was you.

A mongol.

>Fuck off Schlomo. "Melting pot" was a term made by kikes.

Your existence was created by kikes

Fuck off Peter Pan.

In 19th-20th century most countries have built ethnical or political nations. Russia was excluded from this process by Bolsheviks and there is now an ongoing identity crisis with 160 million Russians who can't answer who they are and start looking for identities (1/4 this and 1/8 that) because there was never a Russian ethnical or political nation built.

Americans had a successful melting pot polyethnic political nation built but are now, in the 21st century managing to ruin it by starting to search for "identites" themselves.

A Citizen of earth.Abolish the foolish borders nationalists drew,be our posterchild!

>tfw pure Anglo
Get the fuck out of my ANGLO country you fucking mongrel

Mystery Meat

if there was a law instituted that banished all people not of Anglo blood, I'd gladly leave

t. Charles Manson

>What am I?

Not welcome in my country. The USA belongs to Native English Sons of the Revolution.

Are you literally me (Indian aside)? Where do you live, so we can share in our misery together?

Also, we're American, simple as that.

You're an American that has a diverse heritage, like me.

>Italian
>Irish
>Lithuanian
>English
>Welsh
>Scottish
>Dutch
>Czech
>Austrian
>Swedish

how much of a happa are you?

Eurasian or mongrel.

Pretty much half and half. I'm guessing same on your end?

You're American.
You're none of the things your ancestors were, make peace with that, and LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

Are you saying I can't enjoy our St. Paddy's day celebrations with corn beef and cabbage, green beer, and green rivers? When everyone is Irish?

nope. quarter for me. your mother/father who's not Japanese is almost as big of a mongrel as we are if that's the case for you.

>what is regression to the mean

Yeah pretty much. That's why it's so much easier to just say you're "white" in America than anything else.

If you need a "ethnic identity" as a personal identity then you should consider suicide.

I remember when I visited Boston and all these white "Irish" guys would literally "be" an Irish character. No individual identity, all "IM IRISH" yo.

You dont want that.

Be yourself for fucks sake.

You can be a faggot white man, or you can be a black president.

You choose who you are. If you let others define you, you deserve your fate.

A mutt, that's what you're.
120% gas chamber material.

Are you new here?

rate me Sup Forums

You are a mongrel who should be put out of their misery

>t. not an argument

OK, George Carlin. Real original post you have there.

t. justin trudeau

>American humor

Ive heard of him, never watched a sketch.

White

You are American bro. We are all mutts. Identity politics is just something that the powers use to separate us.
Be decent and reap the benefits.