YOU BROKE HIM Sup Forums

SHAME on you.

Tim Heidecker will never be the same again, he wrote a song about how you changed him.

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X:A_ratio
youtu.be/5ffZgq3yvB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I came to see if someone else had posted this yet.

>some shitty commie musician shilling by hopping on what he sees as a popular fad

You better start thinking bigger, Tim.

I respect tim hiedecker.

This is a better song than I would initially assume with a title like that. Catchy

nothing done to him is as bad as what he did to adult swim

tim goes to the mayor was alright

>tries to shame the "alt-right" or whatever
>unintentionally btfo liberals

I mean whatever, hes welcome to his political stance. Who cares

Our power grows...

WATCH OUT GUYS!!!! It's catchy, you might end up singing "I am a cuck" and cuck yourself.

the song of a movement, for cucks everywhere

nice production value

If power = the inability to shut the fuck up about this board and le ebin maymays on social media... then, yeah, it grows. Otherwise you're just further destroying this place.

good song

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs

>Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her armada of lugenpresse launch an all-out slander campaign against us because we've grown so influential

It's the same melody as Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock

Tim, I don't know what market you're trying to access right now. There isn't one here. I'd take the knowledge given here and use your exposure to red-pill normies. I think you could expand your audience by spewing what you find here onto Twitter and Adult Swim. The pendulum is going to swing and the red pill industry will be booming. Its a sure fire investment that will also help the cause. Do that and not the stupid shit your currently on

>I'm a fag who wants blacks to live amongst us and who wants Arabs to have equal rights.
>Implying that Trump and the Alt Right do not agree with these statements.

KEK

I guess Tim is taking the Justin Trudeau route to comedy

>if you make yourself look like a fag, then you win

Really made me think

Leftists would rather believe stormfront/pol =alt right than listen to the alt rights arguments other than an chinese imageboards shit posting.

>all out slander
Dude, come on. Sup Forums slanders itself. That's the whole point. People come here to vent political opinions that would be considered slanderous to hold in polite society.

Hillary doesn't need to make up fuck all to portray this board in a bad light. Any "normie" who wanders on to this board is going to be far more scandalized by what you guys literally claim, than by any sort of lies Hillary could conjure up.

I mean come on, how often do you guys call someone a Kike? Or call for their need to be gassed? Or then follow all that up with a call to a racially based war?

"le random access humor" "comedian" thinks hes got us by the balls. ha

I'm gay and I didn't vote Obama and I'm voting Trump. I hate when these subversive red fucks try to lump me in with them to virtue signal. I RESPECT GAYS AND RACISTS DONT. Seriously fuck yourself with a mohammed-shaped dildo!

Even Sup Forums doesn't really say, "blacks should not live amongst us" or "Arabs should not have equal rights." I've noticed it's pretty rare for Sup Forums to talk about any concrete policy proposals at all, let alone racist ones.

You're right, because Sup Forums would never said the words "black" or "Arabs" in refrence to either group.

They'd say Niggers and Mudslimes

shut up kike

True, but i think hes taking the whole niggers and dune coon thing and translating it to that. Also the stereotype that conservatives are a bunch of racist hicks.

>soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
that's funny

Even then Arabs imply non Muslims as well.

Sure, kill the messenger. Look if you guys want to be anything but a group of fringe weirdos you'll have to accept the fact that you ARE FRINGE WEIRDOS. You can play the whole "but we're not really bigots!" Card all you like but nobody is gonna buy that.

People don't like bigots much these days. I don't know why you think I'm pushing an agenda by telling you that simple fact. Act like a bigot, they're gonna call you a bigot.

Does Sup Forums advocate segregation or unequal rights though? Not that I've seen. More often, people just talk about wanting an end to welfare and affirmative action, stricter law enforcement, mass deportations and restricted immigration, which are all within reason. I don't count, "gas the kikes, race war now" as a serious proposal.

You're going to see a wide variety of opinions here, none of which should be taken too seriously.

This place is basically just graffiti on a bathroom stall.

>Does Sup Forums advocate segregation or unequal rights though?

I think most people's frustrations come from this weird unearned elevated status both groups seem to get despite the fact neither of them act in a way which would deserve them of such treatment. Affirmative action essentially. Although there are Jared Taylor fans who do believe white people need to be given rights to self determination and by the U.N's definition of genocide you could construe it is happening. But that's all worthless come genetic engineering time which I think would be within our lifetimes.

>"gas the kikes, race war now" as a serious proposal.

Why?
It's our number one platform.

>unequal rights
Most of Sup Forums stipulates that members of their least favorite race aren't even human. Thus have no more rights than a cow.
>I don't count ... As a serious proposal
Lots of people think you do. Wether they are wrong or not doesn't matter. Because some of them will agree and come here so they can say it too.

It IS a serious proposal. You can't just pretend like Sup Forums isn't serious about it and hope the world plays along.

Except that is hard to prove when the board has a very specific culture that is easily recognizable

>board is literally named politically incorrect
>everyone complains that we're politically incorrect

Shaddup fag. Save it for your teacher.

Good. The more they associate cuckoldry with egalitarianism, the better. Retards like him that "ironically" accept our semantics don't understand we're not trying to convert him.

We're trying to get more people's attention. We're putting on a show to pull in others who are interested. I came to this board to laugh at Sup Forums after the 2012 elections. Never left.

You're fucking retarded, kid. Like actually brain dead. You're trying to ascribe a political platform to a fluid collection of anonymous users. Do you think we wear t shirts with WHITE PRIDE on them? A substantial part of this board isn't even white, and we have literal cock suckers in our midst.

When I, your nice Hispanic friend in econ class, argue any point to you, I don't end it with KIKE. In fact, I usually try to frame it as the more progressive position. Abortion is great. Think of all those dead future criminals lowlifes. It's like preventative eugenics.. also a woman something something her body.

Go ahead and prove Sup Forums has a single ideology. I'll wait for your submission detailing the data collection methodology you'll be using.

I miss the days when he was funny

>big dipster

What your seeing is a manifestation of the far left pushing it's fag and commie agenda down the throats of the people for too long. People are tired off this retarded shit, the next 4 years of trump are going to be fun, this is just the begging my cuck friend.

>I miss the days when he was funny
When the fuck was that?
He killed Adult Swim.

So does a bathroom stall

Genetic engineering will solve all our problems. It will be the savior of the white race and all that is worth saving.

Eric wareheim was the humor, not Tim

Fucking this.

where did Eric go?

Eric is such a fucking nice guy, holy shit.
If you ever get the opportunity to meet him do so.

Yeah, where did he go? He has been very quiet since Tim and Eric stopped. Guess he finally made his money, and taking it easy.

Jesus guys shoot the messenger some more why don't you.

I know what you're doing and I know the board is more diverse than the alt-right. I also know how OTHER groups think when they observe and regard groups. They will label you and lump you all up into one big ball of stereotypes, false information, all based off of the actions of the shittiest people in your group. You guys are seeing it happen to yourselves as the label of Alt-right gets stamped onto everything that Sup Forums touches.

Your behaviors in real life are irrelevant to everyone. They're just creating a means to Dismiss your opinions out of hand AND YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO IT.

Now if you guys don't actually give a shit, well good work then, I'm sure you're having a blast. But many of you seem to be the sort that Does give a shit because if you don't, nobody else will either. If that's the case then you will have to recognize that other people's emotions and feelings ARE important because they are the primary ways you influence them.

Yes this.

>other people's emotions and feelings ARE important

You seem to be getting a little emotional there son maybe you need to just turn it off and step away for a day or two.

>Most of Sup Forums stipulates that members of their least favorite race aren't even human.

That's because Sup Forums is always right.

Lyrics:

I am Gay
And I voted for Obama
I am a shill
For the Clinton campaign and the left wing mainstream press
I’m a pussy who gets fucked right up the ass
I am a cuck!
I am a libtard

I’m a fag
Who wants blacks to live amongst us
And arabs to have equal rights
I have no love of country, white folks are all bad
But When the alt right folks attack it makes me sad

I am a cuck!
I am an libtard

Don't talk of trump
Cause nothing scares me more
I really should call him Daddy
He could be the saviour and go down and history
and save us all from douchebags just like me

I am a cuck!
I am a lizard

And a cuck has no fun
And a libtard always cries

guess that's subjective on who's humor you like more
because they are very different

I just want to Help you people. I don't care at your Morality, you're just all so bad this.

Oh...

>you're just so bad this.
>I don't care at your Morality,

>I just want to Help you people.
>I don't care at your Morality,

Nice lyrics faggot but calm down take a deep breathe and just walk away that's all it takes.

See that's more of it. Statistics are cool for when you want to influence people who care about them, but to anyone with belief it will just seem to be more propogandist hogwash. Since your idea runs counter to their belief you won't change anyone's mind, just reaffirm everyone's existing belief.

HAHAH he broke because some autistic called him a faggot. XDXDXD

It's not about changing people's mind. For all I care I'd rather change their mind into an external organ with a slug of lead.

It's about being right and preserving the truth.

Thanks, I'm a poet and don't know it?

>breath and walk away
BUT I MUST EDUCATE YOU SAVAGES

Lol subversive concern troll. You realize what Sup Forums is is exactly why we're winning. Everyday our ranks swell while yours diminish. Keep it up, though, I'm sure the shekels are worth. You're gonna make a nice lampshade someday, Shlomo.

i like simon and garfunkel

I like this cuck song better:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Pathetic Simon & Garfunkel ripoff.

>being right and persevering truth
Admirable goals, but it's hard to maintain either as a group of marginalized outcasts that's despised by everyone.

It's also hard to do that if you're destroyed.

It's a lot Easier to do that if you used effective means and methods to convey said truths and let them spread naturally amongst the populace.
>violence and the threat there of is only useful if you have the effective means to carry it out

>BUT I MUST EDUCATE YOU SAVAGES

I'm becoming deblly cuncurned for your mental health, friend.

Short deep breathes, breathe in, breathe out.
You feeling better now?

Trun it off and go enjoy yourself.

That's.. really pathetic.

Easier ways dull the product. You're new here, obviously. What others do does not matter; the individual is the highest priority.
If those herd animals do not want to know the truth then let them rot, the stronger individual will outlast the cattle. When their mountain of lies rots away only the truth will remain.

>you're a traitorous spy!
Yeah yeah, I'm a troll and worse yet a Jewish one, or one paid by Jews. A useful technique for silencing and discrediting disention, but it's misplaced. I care about your Failures Sup Forums not your successes.

>I don't count, "gas the kikes, race war now" as a serious proposal.

Look at this libtard shilling for the jews.

But they won't Rot. And despite how satisfying your metaphor may feel they're not actually herd animals while you are a proud predator.

They're monkeys, and you're an isolated monkey. At least comparatively while you're online. They won't leave you alone to proudly keep the truth. They'll surround your tree and drag you out of it, threatened by your supposed superiority.
But I am enjoying myself

Your facts are overshadowed by your implications.

Jews are like worms. All you have to do to destroy them is shine a light on them. Stepping on them is overkill.

I get what you're saying. Sup Forums should have self-awareness and see how it presents itself to the masses.

The key here is, you are underestimating how many people out there would actually be receptive to these ideas.

Far from becoming a dismissive and destructive label, there is argument to be made that it in fact gave legitimacy to the movement, and will attract interest from a growing segment who want to look into these matters.

As more people turn to it, they will in turn influence their associates, who will influence theirs, and so on, and it just needed a catalyst. Hillary's speech was it.

>facts overshadow implications

What kind of regressive attitude is this?

It's your problem if you can't accept reality, regardless of what you imagine someone's implications to be.

Kek. Help? If you werent so new you would know that this board is diverse and the nat soc/bigots are a vocal minority just like the libertarians were in 08-12. The "alt right" bs has ruined this board and is not a political ideology bred from here. You might want to try reddit. All we have are memes and habbenings.

I grew up watching Tim and Eric reruns on my bunkbed, staying up past my bed time to watch them air on Adult Swim because I didn't have TiVo like my parents and I was too young to know about online streaming. I remember watching the Chrimbus Special for the first time and I remember the absolute disappointment of spending my money on the abortion that was Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar movie. I fucking loved these guys. The disappeared for a few years; Eric made some music videos, Tim did stand up. Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories were pretty funny while they lasted. But other than that these guys were off the radar. Sup Forums became my new source of entertainment, Sup Forums especially.

And here's Tim, singing a fucking song about our memes.

Words can't describe how fucking surreal this is.

>J-Just shoot the messenger
Not an argument. They can dismiss Sup Forums out of hand, it does not matter. The goal isn't to make Sup Forums a legitimate party. What matters is providing brevity and humor to far right ideas to be more easily disseminated. You and your ilk realize that. It's why retards are writing about harambee memes being racist.

But guess what? Brexit won. The far right grows in every European country. The communists in S America are dying. The Republican party is shifting away from evangelicals to populist nativism.

It doesn't matter if retards like you come here and see us post pictures of dead niggers. We're not engaging in a debate. We're just an outlet, a breeding ground, and a rhetorical munitions facility.

I'll never say GTKRWN in public. But when I argue with young Republicans that we need to bring back jobs instead of shipping kids overseas, that we need fair trade instead of free trade, or that we need to fight "extremism" in Muslim ideology, I'm channeling Hitler, not Reagan.

And I think you guys traditionally overestimate your support in unspoken segments of the populace. Just because the media is a shady untrustworthy beast doesn't mean it doesn't give the people what they want. Though only time will tell on that one. My biggest concern is, by rallying whites or any other race to a single banner you might feel you're doing something grand when you're actually just painting a target on the back of an outnumbered group.

Why fix a winning strategy?

Turns out Person of the year actually was YOU all along.

It's not Me who cares about the implications, it's the whole world.

/thread

What am I looking at?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X:A_ratio

>rhetorical munitions factory
A stellar comparison. But munitions can be used by Both groups. Just as you guys use brevity to add light to far right ideas, so to do your opponents use them to trivialize what you do as infantile.

Reminds me of this pathetic display

youtu.be/5ffZgq3yvB0

>The Republican party is shifting away from evangelicals

only it isn't
Evangelicals are pretty cool with us and are smirking as we do the things they won't

I think Tim's trying to do absurdist/post-ironic/meta humour but he doesn't really understand what it is...

I saw him do standup and it was terrible

T&E was funny more for the editing and what could be done with TV sets

He's just an unfunny dude who abides by leftist thought because thats the only way he knows how to keep a paycheck

at least they're being honest for a change.

I love Tim so fucking much.

>He doesn't count gassing the kikes a serious proposal.