"Following his marriage to Eva, Hitler spent the last night of his life lying awake and fully clothed on his bed...

"Following his marriage to Eva, Hitler spent the last night of his life lying awake and fully clothed on his bed. " Thats sounds so depressing what do you think was he thinking that night?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/adof-hitler-micropenis-medical-records-374565)
youtube.com/watch?v=sdu7SW7_RMk
medicaldaily.com/adof-hitler-micropenis-medical-records-374565
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was thinking about Gustav Weler.

JUST

>the world is awful
>europe why, why did you end up this way
>jews did this
>I don't want to go to work tomorrow
>might as well just end it all

That's my usual thought process, maybe Hitler was thinking the same

kek he was just depressed about being an utter failure

Why have I held back the production of the Mkb42 for years?

>implying Hitler died in the bunker
Good goy.

who cares, he was an evil little bitch manlet who was too much of a coward to face the music so he killed himself like a cucked faggot.

he realized that usa and soviets divided europe to be eternal slaves to kikes and he was last hope to white people whose are going to die out now thanks to americans and jews.

This is either going to get 3 replies or 30.

This
Thread/

I want /newpol/ to leave. Fucking good goyim.
Hitler escaped to Argentina, where he died of illness/old age in his mountain mansion. The FBI were looking for him for years. Furthermore, the Russians lied about capturing him, and used a Hungarian woman's skull in place of Hitler's since, you know, he never died in the bunker.

That he wished he had a big enough dick to penetrate his wife, and that his other testicle would drop.

He was dreaming of Angela Merkel and the revenge destruction of Europe at the hands of shitskins and mudslimes.

I'd like to believe you, but do you have any pictures or anything? The most I have is a pdf that shows a heavily censored set of conversations about Hitlers location.

Faggot deserved it.

A fucking leaf. LMAO. You're so autistic and oblivious to anything going on on Sup Forums. Why is it that every time a leaf opens it's mouth, they sound like utter retards?

you faggots never explain why Goebbels didn't tag along. He was in the bunker too, why didn't he escape?

Seriously this is common knowledge, even the History Channel did a documentary on it. I don't save sources for regular shit.
Because he still knew he lost, and they expected one of them in the wreckage. He wanted to live in solitude for the rest of his days.
>Poland
>being relevant
Let me know when you get into space, fuckin toilet scrubber.

"Everything is my fault. I failed everyone".

kek :^)

>they expected one of them in the wreckage

meme answers don't count. Proof or fuck off

Probably wondering how he would end up the most memed man in history that seemed to have so many afflictions (not that there's anything wrong with that, just ask any of the cucks who constantly mention it) that trusting anything he said makes you, by proxy, guilty of having X affliction also.

Just think, if you go against the Jew you generally end up murdered (Perceval, Lincoln, Patton, Kennedy etc), except for the one man who went against them and called them out on a level never seen before or since. They must be absolutely fucking livid, dare I even say it's like another shoah, to still try and smear him more than 70 years later. I guess it's true what they say, Jews are fucking abhorrent.

Probably "I hope nobody notices me in my nice clothes fleeing to Spain and then Argentina.

He was probably thinking that his clothes itch

Goebbels expected to be spared a trial on the condition that he would become Chancellor and lead Germany in a new direction. But the Jews executed him.

Memes, Kek and Galactic Aryan conquest.

>They must be absolutely fucking livid

almost every edition of Mein Kampf has a preface condemning Hitler. How many other books do you know of that come with warning labels?

thingken about life

I'm Chinese and I never understood this "Hitler was a coward" meme. In our culture it's considered the honorable thing to commit suicide after you've disgraced yourself.

> oh shit oh shit oh shit they gonna come and kill me and my wife shhhheeeiit...
> i wonder what fegelein is up to

I seriously doubt that. Why is it so hard for you to admit that he killed himself, and had his own children killed?

MFW he died an old man in Brazil and spent his remaining years an adventure seeker

best part of my day thanks

Doenitz was always thought to be the new fuehrer

He was thinking he could finally stop being virgin and fuck Eva but he was too ashamed of his deformed genitalia(medicaldaily.com/adof-hitler-micropenis-medical-records-374565) to come out so he was laying there ashamed and sad that he will not fuck before death.

Hitler was a psychopath because of that complex. And I think big part of the Sup Forums suffer from similiar stuff

No! They'll be expecting one of us in the wreckage brother.

I would have expected him to die defendin Berlin to the end. Guess he wasn't able do it to Eva.

I've seen blurbs that describe the communist manifesto as 'one of the most powerful and influential works of the 20th century' or some shit. Not denying it isn't an important book but it's complete drivel content wise and arguably resulted in the deaths of around 100 million people.

>polak still butthurt

>/newpol/
= converted CTR shills

Actually he is retarded if he killed himself. He could have badass-stannis' death

youtube.com/watch?v=sdu7SW7_RMk

Well I wouldn't be bragging so much as a Swede. You are literally worlds most pathethic nation

>muh penis deformity
>muh mental illness

why do jews run to this argument everytime

>medicaldaily.com/adof-hitler-micropenis-medical-records-374565
Holy shit it's like this article was written by a teenage girl
>he like hated people because he had a small dick lol and he had all the mental disorders. Probably pissed funny too lmao.

ultimate kikery. Stick to cleaning toilets you dumb polack fuck.

Because Jews are all traumatised by having their dicks chewed to bits by Rabbis when they were children so they project this onto their enemies.

He was trying to figure what he wanted to take with him to South America.

You may be right, but thats not an argument

Considering googling "Justin Caba" a jewish site pops up on the first page I wouldn't trust that article entirely

lol, Hitler didn't die. He escaped to Argentina and lived in a German colony there with a number of others. The CIA knew about it, they didn't sell him out because they figured they might need him later to head an Anti-Communist puppet state in Germany.

He just wanted to build a great civilization. Instead, we get what we have today - rampant hedonistic degeneracy where suicide rates have never been higher, except for the elites sitting at the top.

There was a great article at Occidental Observer which pointed out that, for decades, Hitler and his lieutenants were portrayed as debauched perverts and homosexuals. Then this started to collide with cultmarx sexual liberalization, so the same voices started claiming the Nazi problem was lack of sex.

He actually survived and lived in Neuschwabenland.
Axel Stoll told me about that.

"I did nothing wrong"

That the German people had betrayed him. And as such would become eternal slaves to international Jewry.

Yes. This was the plan wasn't it? Breslau was the last stronghold with gauleiter Hanke. Boenitz was to be the follow up Fuerher.

Did his wife come with him?

the same things we all think in bed

Getting some sympathy succ

pretty much every copy of the communist manifesto says that. And yes, it is a piece of shit

If Odessa could continue to hide him in Austria.

>made 100 million people die
>not powerful and influential

>Patton
>murdered

If a publisher called Mein Kampf one of the most influential book of the 21st century without a lengthy spiel about muh shoah you wouldn't hear the fucking end of it.