/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Vedder edition

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBx1Q3DEyDY
youtube.com/watch?v=VY6P_Ws0kzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hall of Shame edition

youtube.com/watch?v=KBx1Q3DEyDY

So no one here would destroy his boipucci if you got the chance?

I know David Lynch has said the core of Twin Peaks is Laura Palmer, and that Twin Peaks is her story.

But what exactly is Lynch trying to teach us with Laura Palmer's story...?

Chet has always been cool.

>Hall of Shame
The filename is the same as OP, so it's probably OP. But why?

Kek

How active is their sex life?

RUSSIAN LEAKS
EP16
>Cooper awakes from his coma, Mr. C teaches Richard how to be a killer and has him murder a young girl, people in Twin Peaks are buying Golden Shovels from Nadines shop
EP 17
>Gordon Cole and Cooper finally meet up, Diane tries to kill the real Cooper and turns out to be another lodge spirit, Judy and Red drink coffee, Boiler room in the Great Northern explodes killing Ben
EP 18
>Cooper returns to Twin Peaks, Laura Palmer guides Cooper to his showdown with Mr. C, Laura and Sarah have a face off, Gordon uses Naido to seal the the black lodge, Woodsman gather around Ed's Gas Farm, Jerry Awakes from his dream in his bed in next to his beautiful young Norwegian wife
Friendly reminder Eddie Vedder plays a song in the finale it means Cooper will never get his mind back

>Lynch movies
>morality

>trying to teach
fuck out pleb

>ah called Ray...
What did he mean by this?

Probably not since he told BadCoop to make out with his wife.

It was simply a gesture of goodwill, it doesn't make him a cuckold. I do the same for good friends and people I wish to impress all the time.

Vedderchecked

if it turns out Cooper got back to normal in the next episode will you forgive the Vedder posters?

He meant that he called Ray Wise about black grandmas. Pic related

Out of Sand hasn't been played yet. You know what episode that plays in. You'll see...

I wonder if he ever got his dormaliv.

I love Twin Peaks but I never understood the Laura Palmer obsession. I thought they dragged too much on the mystery and did her a disservice by making more than just a teenager with problems. Cooper and the town were what kept me watching.

Episode 15 was fucking glorious. Hold me Sup Forums.

You are an enlightened soul.

>the russian mini-spoilers were real
>just read the rest of them like a retard anyways
wasn't that bad but I still regret it.

Coop just needed some of his garmonbozia

Why is the final episode named Out of Sand?

I've always liked those kinds of teaser spoilers. They don't give anything crucial away they just get you more excited.

wtf is that that bobs up and down at the back right window?

Who else thinks the entire lodge sequence was kino? The sound design, the editing, the effects were all amazing.

You know why

I'm gonna miss these shoops.

Why was this episode named There’s Some Fear in Letting Go?

It's Log Lady's quote from this episode.

who was the muffin?

was it about the bunnies?

did we talk about judy?

It struck me rewatching the episode tonight how much the Audrey scenes sound like a 2 person play Lynch ctrl F'd Twin Peaks into. I'll bet he wrote it in College when he was reading Gogol and Kafka.

Fuck. The spoilers for the final episodes are making the wait even worse.

>BILLY DOESNT TALK TO ME THAT WAY

>she was a roastie all along

He's already back. Dougiecoop is gone forever.

so "Jeffries" in ep. 2 told Mr. C he wanted to be with BOB again, but now it turns out that wasn't Jeffries but was in fact Judy with a disguised voice

what is the connection between BOB and Judy?

i don't buy any of this

>he didnt notice the orb next to the teapot

Judy is Laura's doppelganger.

Those scenes actually feel like one of those dreams where you want to do / achieve something, but you're frozen and everything is slow, and it's impossible. They captured the feeling perfectly.

should i watch neon genesis evangelion

Me too at first but it's legit. EP15 from the same site was spot on.

Blue Spanish Sky > Wicked Game

Who is Billy?

I remember when one time I was dreaming and like anyone else noticed that I was heavier so I couldn't really run but then tried really hard and kinda got some speed going on. I've been able to run ever since. It's like training shit's weird.

Yeah.

Get ready to get ANNO'D

>Diane is a lodge spirit
>Judy and Red
>Ben dying
>Jerry's was just dreaming lol
pls no

Diane being a lodge spirit was basically already confirmed when she said "let's rock."

just keep in mind Misato is BEST GIRL

Asukafags are a-ok, but Reifags can go kill themselves

I'm going to go full Patchy the Pirate if that dumb Reddit theory is true.

theory is true

Misato is a cheap ripoff of Ayaka Kisaragi

>thinking any of the leaks aren't just lucky guess by shitposters

Sounds like no one has an answer to my question.

Eddie Vedder plays his confirmed song

I would fucking destroy his asshole.

PUSSY

NICE AND WET

In one fucking second, I'm taking off my coat.

been walking around the renton area everyday in the hopes that this beautiful catamite will grace my presence.

Honestly, I think these Vedder posts and pics are the best things that came out of /tpg/, especially watching people rage over the silliest shit. I hope it continues after the next episode.

Holy shit I just got some Spanish leaks for the next episode

>Janey-E is rushing to the hospital with Dougie unconscious in the back seat
>Smooth Criminal is playing on the radio
>"Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you ok Annie"
>Dougie jolts up and shouts "Annie"
>For a brief moment we see Coop is back
>Janey-E screams and swerved the car off the highway and explodes in a ball of fire
>Starring Kyle MacLachlen

find the nearest gun and put it inside your mouth. pull the trigger until you can no longer do so

Holy shit I just got some German leaks for the next episode

>Cole, Tammy, Diane and Albert go to Twin Peaks
>They meet a new special agent on the way
>"Tammy! May I introduce you to Special Agent Eddie Vedder!"

Give me his Snapchat NOW

Cross the threshold, Audrey. This not where you belong.

Man, the Ed and Norma stuff was unnecessary, sure, but the rest of 15 was hot fire. As much of a non sequitor as it was, the rhyhm of that final scene with the Veils song was bone-chilling kino.

yfw Audrey realized she's just a character on TV and lost her mind, and now thinks she's fucking Billy Zane

Blowin my mind user. It really does start to make sense in retrospect. If so, is she just a doppelganger of the real Diane?

>Ed and Norma stuff was unnecessary
fuck you.

It works. Gawdammit, it works.

It's sad. Is she just crazy from the coma? Did Mr. C interfere in some way? Did she just make a series of terrible life choices despite all her self-esteem and wisdom exhibited in the first two seasons? She did literally nothing wrong in the original run, and now she's some bipolar white trash who gave birth to the antichrist. I guess bad Coop did it, but still...what is Lynch's angle possibly going to be with Audrey?

And where was Mark Frost in this episode? I saw him in the credits.

>Man, the Ed and Norma stuff was unnecessary,
Frosted.

Mark Frost was the guy walking the dog

With all due respect to Lynch. For the entire third season a bunch of dangling unfinished lines that are simply thrown. Of the 30 lines, God forbid 10 are developing - the rest are just thrown. Here's a glass cube, a drug addict opposite Duggie, poems of a lumberjacker, a jabomuh, a bunch of characters in Dud, a bunch of Charlie Trailer characters, a girl smashing, a dead boy, a walkie-talkie, , The reasons why people work for Evil-Kup, who is Mr Red, why the coin hung, why Chad works for Richard, why Chantal kills his own, Lucy's strange reaction to the smartphone, why everyone calmly perceives the idiot Duggie, the brained girls of the Mitcham Brothers, who Such a B Barking the Horse that for the countless number of coordinates indicated on the Hawke's map, Laura is alive or not, how many Lor, who is Judy, who is a dreamer, who is a fat woman with a ball, specifically BV, HF, KK as they are related to each other And the Small Shop, Holland, etc., etc. This is just a snap - in the real life of ragged lines even more. That is, this is a lot of pies with nothing, and only a part has a direct impact on the plot. Just enchanting example of Todd, this is some kind of dude, he works for ZlocCup, trying to kill Duggie. The reasons and their relationship are not disclosed. Balls, flashing squares, documents - all plainly uncovered and very mysterious. BOTTOM? He is stupidly wetted, and his own ZlocKup friends. ALL. The question is if it was not at all to lose the viewer? NOTHING. ZviKup himself could hire all the izvayts, in what the meaning of the intermediary is unclear, the basis of the relationship with him is not clear. The line is just nowhere and it's stupidly interrupted. And do not say that here we will be driven by a couple of lines and then in the last series they throw out at least a partial explanation or a bunch of this huge number of people and connections - I do not believe it. God grant the main lines at least somehow complete and the rest of it hangs in

I had a huge smile on my face during the entire Ed and Norma scene after she threw Walter to the curb.

Definite kino episode

I stopped watching this show after episode 10 since there were other things on TV on Sundays at that point. The only way I would even bother watching the rest would be Cooper returning but it sounds like that didn't happen and likely never will. Even if it did, we get three measly fucking episodes of him or less? Might as well not even bother as it would be a joke at this point.

For me, Twin Peaks is as good as dead. This is the last post I'll make in this thread out of respect for people who do watch the show and don't want to see arguments in here.

P.S. David Lynch can go fuck himself with his bullshit.

>Is she just crazy from the coma? Did Mr. C interfere in some way?
Probably both of those. I'm guessing Mr C raped her and impregnated her with Richard.
Maybe her son has been abusing her for years too.

I kind of wish that this season contained only 100% surreal shit
Then I remember that the other stuff lulls normies into a false sense of security so they get lynched harder

That had all literally happened before. 25 years ago. Nadine had already had that conversation with Ed, and Ed had already had that conversation with Norma. Why was everything just reset, especially after so long? I was led to believe Ed and Nadine were separated before episode 15.

false slag

p.s. i'm hiding your post

Nadine wakes up in the finale of S2.

It was kino with that Otis Redding song. I'm just not sure why they're treading water with the characters like that. It's like a lot of these old characters are really just given glorified cameos. They're obviously secondary to the story David's trying to tell.

learn2 paragraph

that block of txt is horrible

>I kind of wish that this season contained only 100% surreal shit
LYNCHED

The finale left it open ended. It never showed what happened after she runs off crying.

The new season had only shown them apart from each other, with an emphasis placed on their isolation and no indication they were still married until this one scene from out of nowhere.

Realistically, anyone who is a fan of the original series and who saw The Missing Pieces, or read Secret History, should want to see Ed and Norma be together. They've literally had twenty-five years of time and drama pulling them apart. It's a wonderfully optimistic catharsis that is immediately juxtaposed to the scene of Booper driving to the Dutchman's.

It's absolutely beautiful. One of the best and most "classic Twin Peaks" scenes in The Return thus far.

Wouldn't that be frosted? Frost is the one doing the not surreal stuff.

it makes them all dying in a nuclear explosion that much more impactful. all the bar patrons, series regulars and so on

>The Straight Story and Elephant Man were directed by Mark Frost
You pseuds are delusional

>getting this Lynched

we hotline miami 2 now

The Elephant Man was a one time thing done well and everyone shits on the Straight Story.

I agree. Most of these threads have been rehashed nonsense or stalkerish postings of women of Twin Peaks. At least the Vedder posters brought something to the table to keep things entertaining.

The Straight Story is kino, pleb
Daily Reminder to all pseuds: James's hit song "Just You" is pure, unfiltered Lynch kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=VY6P_Ws0kzY