/lefty/pol

I'm starting an alt-left, who is with me?

Let us brainstorm some ideas,

I think we should worship moloch tbqh.

This isn't reddit kiddo.

Go be a nu-male somewhere else

come on Sup Forums help me to meme it into reality.
nature needs balance, the alt right can't grow too powerful!

singles for minevra!

idea 2: we should be pro globalism

you can't stop me, the meme factory is getting constructed as we speak

frog posters be warned, a storm is brewing.

isn't an alt-left just regressive leftists?

Uspokuj się człowieku

>pro-globalism
My kneejerk reaction is no, but in a non-corrupt way maybe. Humanity united under one democratic banner to colonize the galaxy?

OP is currently b& from 8gag

its 9gag you faggot.

dude space ayy lmao seems like a reasonable end game.

Does this mean Poland can into space soon?

what is that image?

>poland

we will want to abolish borders, we shouldn't use seperationist terminology. we are all one human race.

I think we could keep countries around but they would be more like states or provinces than what they are now ideally, this way the global government doesn't have to do everything.

The only god that is worshipped here is the almighty Kek that reigns supreme over this universe.

Now fuck off faggot with your false gods.

ALL HAIL KEK!

And just like that...KEK with his merciful vision grants me dubs that only true believers of his excellence can obtain.

Praise be those who follow the teachings of KEK.

>ifunny thing at the bottom
really made me think

Moloch is already taken by the folk at Bilderberg, Lord Kek rules the internet meme magic.

Sounds good, I'd suck that bull's big cock.

its a ancient babylonic meme depicturing moloch, its speculated that the inscription below the stature was

>when you want to take a piss but shit came out

>I think we could keep countries around but they would be more like states or provinces

true, at least initially but conceptually we should aim for abolishing any sense of nationality. but since we need to have labels to refer to certain societies and land masses we should probably rename countries to honor some scientists so like poland would be marxland or something.

I'm on board as long as we include genociding all Amerishits into our manifesto.

>tfw you genuinely fucking love the Clintons
>they did nothing wrong
>the stock market is going to boom under HRC
>fucking Al Gore won the popular vote, don't ever forget that
>We can never let any Republican back in the oval office, no thank you to you $10 trillion deficit increasing tax cuts to the wealthy.

>they uironically that a frog god can stand a bull/owl god.

do yourself a favor and join the winning side of history.

If you want to mimic the "alt-right retardation that goes on you'll need the following:

Betas that hang on your every word and pathetically attack others by calling them "cucks" or "nu-males" when they're challenged with something beyond their hugbox.

A couple of youtube personalities that reread a news article, fake laugh over it, and then say something to the effect of "this is so stupid I can't believe it!!!!! here is my patreon by the way guys..."

A few of those personalities must be very active on twitter and post images and videos of themselves doing 'degenerate' things that their beta followers will explain away or justify in some manner.

The inability to create or follow through with an argument without resorting to ad hominem.

An IQ below 85 that will settle with a hivemind and ignore everything besides what it is regurgitating in a chant.

All I got so far.

Lol, the left is about conformity and homogenization. Any alt-left would end up being the alt-right. Kys marxist.

He is a Globalist plant. Why else who someone un-ironically make Pro-Moloch and Minerva posts.

>who
*would

Well since Kek(Kuk) is an ancient Egyptian god, maybe we could do an ancient Greek god. Maybe Uranus, god of the heavens, who will bring us to the farthest reaches of the sky?

>we can never let any Republican back in the oval office
>About to elect a Clinton

lol, this is why nobody takes the Left seriously.

Fuck off, Indonesia.

Holy Kek grace me with your almighty dubs

You lost the culture war this generation. If you didn't realise that a few years ago when 'paul' became counter culture, you have no chance.

I think Grom is just using some well known gods. If we had to choose one I would suggest no god because atheism is pretty good.

Also, if we need a slogan I suggest "strength through unity."

wtf I hate Kek now

leave pol and never come back
if you want to come up with some batshit club make a subreddit you cuckhold

ROLLING FOR LUCKY TRIPS

good points brother/sister/otherkin close to my hearth community member

>Betas that hang on your every word and pathetically attack others by calling them "cucks" or "nu-males" when they're challenged with something beyond their hugbox.

yes I like this, the first thought - cucks = nazis. but thats just too passe, won't hang, and no alt-left identity specific background. I'm personally drained here, research required, lets just call the non believers frogs, frogs are

>lame
>slow
>annyone seen a frog having sex? ..right.

>A couple of youtube personalities that reread a news article

we have sargon, he is very powerful. he could make it happen, he seems annoyed with current state of the left, he is a clever guy, he sees the alt right hype, he should add one and one together and realize how calling your left the alt-left could generate free attention.

good shit overvall.

moloch bless me with singles, and show these non believers your true power.

If you do want to go for a god, I suggest Themis. She is the goddess of order (and law) from the greeks. It fits with the opposing the chaos of Kek.

Lol
Don't you have some homework to be doing?

Show pussy

Sargon is kind of a gigantic faggot though.

the god stuff is Sup Forums specific, moloch is already established here.

now to be honest I'm just half meming here, but lets see how it turns. I really tihnk that some smart asses from left twitter could use it, would be fun to see the shitstorms, maybe - who knows. Sup Forums butthurt would be glorious to watch if it catch'd on.

Natural order or Jewish order ?

well no non faggot would bother with those internet youtube wars to begin with, maybe he gets cash out it somehow, I don't know I haven't watched any of his boring videos entirely.

I would use whatever god(s) as a symbol rather than seriously.
Don't know about Sargon, maybe someone could ask him on Twitter. He could be a friend in this, I'm not sure what he would think of a well-run global government.

I don't see your doubles

Kek be praised

Is that picture supposed to be ironic? There is order in both presentations of the needles and twigs.

cowabunga

I'M WITH HEIL

both are "ordered" however, only one properly functions

don't take this global governemnt thing too serious, I was just a bit ironic to be as much as Sup Forums opposite as possible. however fact remains that the alt-left name is free and it has plenty of material to work with, a trendy sounding name, could steal Sup Forums memes and remake them as its own, redefine the flaws of modern leftism etc. hyuuugee potential, believe me!

but anyone going to sleep now

repeating numbers are a kek curse, I hope my numbers will never repeat!

but anyway*&

You got it !

This already exists, it's called Bohemian Grove

neocons already worship moloch

Doubles confirm!
They are in charge,
And because of his wonderful job they were blessed with frog's.
What is going to do moloch whit this gift?