>NIGELS AMAZING SPEECH, LITERALLY BTFO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
youtube.com/watch?v=OS8yKmAO6n8

>Norn Iron btfo you lot again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37181377

>Royal Marine arrested over NI terrorism
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37186848

>Corbyn angered by train row questions
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37175727

>Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, reveal declassified Foreign Office files
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/israel-sold-weapons-to-argentina-at-height-of-falklands-war-reve/

>British Woman dead and man fighting for his life after a French tourist shouting Allahu Akbar 'went on stabbing rampage' in Queensland backpackers hostel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755684/Woman-dead-man-fighting-life-French-tourist-went-stabbing-rampage-Queensland-backpackers-hostel.html

>Brexit: Owen Smith opposes Article 50 move without new vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167253

>Hijab approved as uniform option by Scotland Police
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/hijab-approved-as-uniform-option-by-scotland-police/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34203011

>Ex-Rugby player uses assault tea cup on robbers
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37196961

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-37021991
youtu.be/7fl7GLoqrQU
nationalyemen.com/2013/08/25/mental-illness-in-yemen-ascribed-to-qat-poverty-and-inbreeding/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14989534
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for moral

What to do about being too pale? I'm the palest person I know

thread claimed in the name of the glorious alt-right

What is the next step in our goal of world domination and Aryan genocide fellow Anglos?

KARENS

Leave your bedroom or at least open the curtains

Go outside more

bbc.com/news/magazine-37021991

Brunch.

Nth for ARE YUKARI

Will that not just give more stark tan lines at best and skin cancer more likely

France voting in the FN is the next step. Then another war with Germany as the EU collapses around them.

Like with Korea, in Vietnam we were not only fighting the viets but the chinese and russians too.

>you can fuck a 17 year old anally, orally and vaginally but you can't have lewd images of her

the law is a funny thing, lads

Actually leaving the EU would be a good start

I actually do, but I literally don't tan. I just burn.

I once got a fucking sunburn in November when it was snowing. That's how bad it is.

That is a real article?
fuck

are you a girl? very pale girls are cute ^^

There's no solution.

I tried going outside by working as a gardener during the summer but all I wore gloves the whole time and ended up with tanned arms and pale hands. If you just look at the underside of my arms you can't even tell I went outside to begin with.

muh civic nationalism

So what makes you think you could have beaten the British and Russians (in Russia and Britain no less, with the force projection/home front disadvantage)?

here comes the litany of excuses we've all heard a million times, why not just save yourself the effort and run off for a quick mart shart?

A+ thread theme.

use sunscreen you twat

I dunno why I keep reading BBC's autism, it's wrong and it pisses me off

youtu.be/7fl7GLoqrQU

Daily reminder: Yemenis are inbred subhumans like other Arabs and kurds. Stop being ULTRA-OMEGA orbiters and purge the inbred filth outta here.
nationalyemen.com/2013/08/25/mental-illness-in-yemen-ascribed-to-qat-poverty-and-inbreeding/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14989534

pale used to be seen as value because the rich were pale as a consequence of them never working outside in manual labour tasks.
Be proud of the tradition

Would it be better if the German Empire had won WW1?

well that seems relevant to this thread

My Proposal:

>Independent England
>Capital: Winchester or York
>let Wales, Scotland, and NI fuck off
>Nuke areas of London in red and make into park with laws completely banning building
>Deport the Muslims
>Deport the Poles
>Deport the Romanians
>Deport anyone who talks shit about Are Nige, Mogg, or based Enoch
>tight building codesto only allow the construction of Edwardian/Victorian/Georgian/Baroque/Art Deco style

Thoughts?

One day Scotland will become a Free Country with elected King, firearms for loyal citizens, eugenics, nuclear deterrent, Scottish silver backed pound, darkies, anglos and jews would be banned and expelled. While England and degenerate Anglo race would be no more. Maybe Wales and Northern Ireland would get the Scottish compassion, if they are to pledge loyalty to Alba!

lol implying i know where it is on a map

Fuck off

>Would probably have not led to WWII
>Advancements in medicine and military tech likely delayed by years

I'd say no.

Deport the Jews and chicks too. Otherwise no Anglo degenerate would be allowed to enter Alba.

completely unworkable, totally stupid, the ramblings of a madman

t. achmed

>In Chester, a person is permitted to shoot a Welshman with a bow and arrow, as long as he is inside the city walls after midnight.

Indeed.

I will simply say that our commies (in media and academia especially) cut our throats.

Also is this true?

jesus the state of the shite that washes up in these threads

>Scotland
>firearms for loyal citizens
this is especially hilarious considering scotland recently introduced licences for air guns

Sadly no.

I do in the summer, would look like a twat getting it in the winter

But it fucks up my facial aesthetic and makes my acne look really bad

INFOWARS.COM

Yes. Russian Empire still would be there, Austrian Empire would more likely become part of GermanEmpire, balkanshits would be brought to heel.

No, it was a pure vampire economy and would have turned Europe into a German slave colony. It would have done to Europe what Britain did to India (but worse obviously, because who fucking cares about India).

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Wales are our bros, and Scotland is the autistic child that we are obligated to look after, and we do because we are British.

Stop trying to break up the union.

Yes. There would probably be little to no communism left today.

I can't be the only one who would like to see this law put to the test, right?

>Nuke London

Spend decades trying to recover

No one wanna listen to what carapound negro has to say. France and Poland ensured that there would be WWII

there is no escape

Fuck the Welsh desu. I read somewhere that England would be 100x more prosperous on it's own if Wales fucked off since it's poorer than fucking Poland.

Butthurt

Explain why

No, seriously, fuck off.

>independant England

Yay, irrelevance.

>Capital Winchester or York
I hate Northerners

>let wales
based guys

>scotland
we need them for the jack

>NI
IRA pls go

yes. not far right probably, but certainly centre-right

I think it's an urban myth tbqhwy

Just found out that Nige had testicular cancer and that he now only has 1 ball.

Even God didn't want Brexit.

Good point with the advancements. I've been listening to too much hardcore history and I've fallen in love with the German Empire army, even though the Kaiser was a retarded manlet. Imagine Britain's navy paired with it.

>tfw got into an uncomfy argument on /r/ukpolitics again

Want to move from I wealthy predominately white part of London to the East so I can attempt to bone chubby girls in cosplay twice a year to no avail (Comic-Con is hosted there).

Think it's worth it lads? It's a very small gentrified white area in the sea of red, if you can see it.

Currently in an 80% whi he area. P comfy.

New borough is 16.7% white British.

Step one:

Leave Sup Forums

remember guys. no thought crime

The Eternal burger is trying to divide and conquer us.

God wasn't trying too hard then, cancer, plane crash, car crash and ar nige is still here

Based theresa may edition

Post it

>Would not have led to WWII

but that's the best timeline you madman

just travel there the 2 times a year comiccon is on you absolute melt

>Yay, irrelevance.

Oh yea if we let the Haggisfuckers and Coalfags go then people will forget about England totally despite having the financial capital of the world (wogs in it or or not it's still very influential), a fuckload of world class universities, and large economy. Stop playing with fear friendo :^ )

>Capital Winchester or York

Then Winchester it is. the traditional capital of the Kingdom of Wessex and where Alfred the Great is buried.

>we need them for the jack

Customs union or something.

>NI

Eh borders would look hideous if they did leave so sure keep em.

>let wales

They're poorer than Poland and a huge drain on resources. Let them fuck off and join some Celticuck Union with the Scotcucks.

I lost all faith in the BBC a few years back when I saw a program called "Mixed Britannia" basically an ultra pro-race mixing piece of agitprop. There was a part were the guy said white British women had sex with Caribbean men in the 60's because they were better.

How can this be allowed, literal tax-payer funded cuck propaganda.

Wales has literally no industry left (RIP coal/steel) now so we would be fucked without England, I think we deserve some credit for voting to leave the EU even though the propaganda for us especially was for us remaining.

can't wait for her to merkel us with 3rd world ""commonwealth"" scum

I still can't unclench my arsehole until it's actually initiated so seems like good news

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

But seriously why would you do that? The MCM is just 2 time a year and everyone else here knows jackshit about anime or cosplay. Bunch of normies.

And you will only be able to live somewhere nice if you have enough money.

Yea m80 post a direct link

I just fucking messaged my female friend
>Okay bitch give me a sec

Except I accidentally typed
>Okay bitch give me a sex

Kill me now pls

>Oh yea if we let the Haggisfuckers and Coalfags go then people will forget about England totally despite having the financial capital of the world (wogs in it or or not it's still very influential), a fuckload of world class universities, and large economy. Stop playing with fear friendo :^ )

but you clearly still don't care about this as you want to nuke london, the heart of our economy, even if it is filled with pakis. retard.

But then I can't offer grils a bed when they would otherwise have to pay hundreds for a hotel.

People can start by not paying the tv license and let it fall into irrelevance

Good, a Commons vote was the last line of defence for Remainers. Weren't there a load of pro Remain lawyers that said they would challenge the Government if they tried to activate Article 50 without a Commons vote though?

Don't feel bad, white is the master race. The paler the better.

Not literally nuke it you fuck, clear it out and demolish the Mohammedified and Dinduified sections.

>She will never be your dominant GP.

Have more confidence in yourself, if you played it off as a simple mistake then I doubt they'd mind. Sperging out about it will make her think less of you

The area around Excel looks super comfy and gentrified desu. We spoke in the last thread. I'm new to London and just work and internet rn. Need some weeaboo loving desu.

just be a muzzie and you can do it anywhere in london

It's being challenged right now but the article literally states that Government lawyers think that she will win anyway

and do what with them

Throw em back

Put down the antifreeze and go to bed, Vlad.

The Versailles Treaty is a separate issue from "would Europe be better if Germany won WW1". A better treaty should have been made, but that doesn't change the fact that Germany would have fucked Europe up if they won WW1. In fact, part of the reason that the Versailles Treaty was so harsh was because the conditions that the Germans planned to impose if they won were also extremely harsh. Just look at their economy before the tide turned - they were printing money based on projections that huge parts of European countries were assumed to be conquered and brought under German control. What they planned was probably even harsher than the Versailles Treaty - at least that left them with independence.

don't encourage him mate

Send link to it senpai

I too have the fair complexion of an english summer blossom. Life is hard in the sun, i try to stay away. I once fell asleep shirtless at leeds fest. ( I was there to document the event officer law man sir, i took part in no revelry) That was 8 years ago and i still have scars on my chest.

c is next to x so just say you missed the key

Resist all American attempts of division.

I love all the crazy shit German designers were coming up with in the dying days of the war in Europe during WWII. That Arado AR-234 for one is just pure sex.