Better Call Saul

What are your expectations for season 4?

I already forgot what happened in season 3

why is there four seasons of this shit?

For something to happen.

Chuck is going to an hero and Jimmy will be so shook up that he goes full Saul and never looks back.

I expect to see Saul and Kim start to grow apart. Mike is going to get closer with Fring.

Hamlin Hamlin
Formerly Chuck's

noice

more plebs to get filtered

Mike and Gus are gonna fuck

Damn, wait, four seasons?!?! Well, the first moment on the first episode was great with the paranoia, then that went away into nothing. Then it seemed like he was going to pull a scam that would end up with a trail of innocent dead people and him in a never ending series of entanglements with criminals. But no that was discarded and it moved on to doing nothing really. Fucking underwhelming waste of time, could have been something.

This show was a mistake. They should have made a spin off about Walter Jr. developing an exosuit at MIT.

????

How dare they explore the character a bit before seeing his inevitable turn to saul'dom.

It's pretty obvious...
>Jimmy gets closer to completing his evolution while distancing himself from people close to him, whether or not it's intentional
>Mike continues to prove himself, working for Gus
>Hector becomes Don Ding-Ding
>Something happens to Nacho
>Walter/Hank makes a stupid cameo for no fucking reason

I'm just waiting for this show to connect itself to Breaking Jesse Pinkman's Psyche Pretty Fucking Bad.

That would be fucking terrible

My guess is that they will have Jimmy continue to mentally "slip," like how he forgot to turn off his headset while he was bashing the old people at Sandpiper Crossing. Still seemed pretty out of character for him to fuck up something like that.

lol

>he forgot to turn off his headset
No he didn't.

I want Jimmy to become a demon and a cameo by Hank or at least Gommie.

Meh, better than breaking fad.

It's a reddit meme

I don't get it.

:

more mike less lawyer bullshit or else i unsubscribe

It's Better Call Saul, not No More Half Measures.

very nice post

I dont get it

Perfection

He gonna be dead user

It's not a reddit meme at all, it was posted here as soon as the episode aired.

Masterpiece

Name ONE thing Chuck did wrong.

Cancelation

Hiding his disability to his ex.