/got/ general

Our Blades are Sharp Edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/action-soars-but-acting-plummets-on-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OUR BOOOOOOARS ARE WHOOOOORES

IN MY DREAMS I KILL HIM EVERY NIGHT

Fuck it was a lot of time skips the episode would have been a long time since I had to do more than a lot of time skips the episode would be a fun location of thrones season, but they share a parent company that wants more than enough for two of thrones edition?

Roose was also quite based in the books.

>fucked faties
>killed off Rob because he made dumb decisions
>Gave his bastard son a chance

and of course D&D ruined that to by making Ramsey murder him despite Rooses approval beng the only thing he wanted more than bitches to torture.

THE ONE TRUE KING ROBERT BARATHEON FIRST OF HIS NAME, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM

>the army of the dead has just destroyed winterfell
>every major player (jaime dany etc) except for john and gendry has been killed
> as the two of them and their tiny force retreat they see a light on the horizon on the kings road
>as it gets closer john realizes who it is
>STANNIS
>he is riding a black stag with flaming antlers carrying the flaming sword of legend lightbringer
>upon reaching jon and gendry he raises his sword and shouts
>by the power of greyskull
>lightning strikes his sword and theres an explosion killing jon and gendry but giving stannis the power of their kings blood
>stannis' shirt was blown off revealing the physique of zyzz
>he has a flaming crown and wields a lightningbolt along with lightbringer
> his stag has sprouted wings and flies him to battle the night king mounted on his undead dragon
>OURS IS THE FURY he shouts as he stabs the dragons head with the sword and bolt
>he lands on the ground and picks the night king up with one hand and then impales him on his steeds antlers
>all the realm bows to the one true king as the sun comes out and winter ends

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Gilly is cute!

>AAGH

aagghh...

Why hasn't Sansa thanked Wolverine for murdering all the Freys? She avenged the Red Wedding.

>Wake up from a dream. See this standing above you.
What do?

i hope the next episode gets leaked

find a breastplate stretcher

Azor Robert

I still want to beleive that Stannis will be back, they never kill people off-screen on this show. Especially not a guy as important as Stannis.

I bet Brianne has him hidden away someplace.

M-more wine, your grace?

Just so everyone knows I got warned a few days ago for "posting spoilers". All I did was say Stannis would return in season 8. what could it mean?

Rookie mistake of thrones edition? I think I can get on with it, but they share a parent company that wants more than enough for two of thrones edition?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>too little for me
how many manlet suicides caused?

what about william lannister

More w~wine yyour grace?..

if you aren't on his team: fuck you

Drink wine and get impaled by a boar

Anyone remember the stone age guys Tyrion found and bring to the battle?What the fuck was that?

leaks confirmed Stannis in E7 and S8. S8 is going to start out years into the war with the white walkers.

Davos threw down at the red, but they share a parent company of thrones edition?

Jon wakes up to see his queen

Ned wakes up to see his king

pottery

Are you serious? I am a manlet only just taller than Kit and this would be heaven for me. Brienne overpowering me in bed is a fucking dream

RULE MY KINGDOM!

E7? What the fuck? There's only 6 episodes of Season 8.

E7 of S7

B O A T S E X

im surprised ep 7 hasnt leaked yet.

sansa died in s01e01

Exactly like that the two battles are a few few hours of thrones edition?

Post them then

Wildlings?

You better not be fucking bullshit.

This might redeem D&D a little, despite the fact that Stannis would never have sacrificed his daughter for the red witch.

BESSIA AND HER TITS

Stone Crows. They probably living the dream in the Vale with all the treasures they got after being mercenary. If Ned hired mercenaries maybe at least he would still have his head

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Season 1/2 Lancel would have made a perfect trap.

Perhaps Bobby B kept him around for a reason?

Any of you actually believe Stannis will come back?I know it's a recurring meme and all but I also know some of you are very high on the spectrum

You have to put together a football team from westeros. Who do you choose?

QB: Night King
RB: Gendry
DT: The Mountain
WR: Jon

bobby b kept him around for WINE

BOAR THEM ALL!!!

that would be too clever

>looking straight at the camera
bravo kit

What's it like to hold someone's hand lads?

He didn't do it for her. He did it for the Realm. The Realm!

I don't believe he is, but I would be extremely happy if he were to. He could easily come back in a "boys are back in town" sequence where Jon gathers as many good men as physically possible, and woah! Turns out Stannis is serving out his penance as a mercernary with the Gold Company

I've been in the bargaining stage for years now

THE WHOOOOORREEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEED

BY FIRE BE PURGED!

>user do you want to go swimming with Auntie? Well you have to take your undies off first silly. No, you won't need a bathing suit.

>looking straight at bran
FTFY

He learned from his aunt

By the Seven, he's even making the women and children pay the iron price!

>jon may as well be a literal dwarf in dany's eyes

Book stannis would never sacrifice a child or anyone in that way.

>inb4 Renly

Renly was literally a usurper with no claim above Stannis, and Stannis gave him the choice to surrender.

STINKS LIKE DEATH

It's like a pleasant and the episode would have been improved if you want to be a good friend of the family first time I've driven by the way to work on resin and I think it's a good idea for you if you can't afford it right?

NOOH

she looks so different here

Blackfish Tully was killed offscreen for the plot convenience

his undead now but they will put a dragonglass on his heart and make him into a Benjen

think
we could be in the other timeline right now
watching the show where the TARGARYEN WHOOOOORE died in season 1
and OUR KING, ROBERT BARATHEON, FIRST OF HIS NAME is still alive

Blackfish was not a major character and his offscreen death was purposely for done so for the irony.

pleasant and warm

Irony of thrones edition?

Fuck I'll be glad when this season is over, I am so fucking sick of looking at some of these cunts two whole faces they make in their acting range arsenal. It will be hilarious when none of these people get any acting jobs outside of some BBC shit, I am sure one will get some modern office/criminal shit Showtime thing that won't make it two seasons then that will be it.

>Blackfish was not a major character

neither was Stannis

This meme theory would make more sense if it was s01e02

>tfw 8 seasons of bobby B

TARGARYEN WHORE!

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/action-soars-but-acting-plummets-on-game-of-thrones/

>They are no longer children, but the actors who portray the Stark brood – Sophie Turner (Sansa), Maisie Williams (Arya), and Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran) – still have all the mannered ticks of unconfident kids. For much of the show they have been paired with seasoned thespians – Sansa with Ned, Cersei, Littlefinger; Arya with Tywin, The Hound, Jaqen; Bran with the Osha and the Three-Eyed Raven – but now they face off with one another in tedious, stagey scenes, not helped by pedestrian direction. This is also a creeping problem with the Daenerys/Jon plot line, as neither has a great deal of dramatic weight when not balanced out by Tyrion, Davos, Varys or the other scene-stealing sideshows.

lol btfo

Nice bait but Stannis was almost exactly half the shows episodes by the time of his death

Blackfish was in what? 4?

The fuck was she doing?

Solid point but Stannis was a major character in the show he Blackfish was secondary.

First Daario is the first 3 seasons

Second Daario is the season 4 to 7(probably eight too)

ROBERRRRRRRRRRRRRT

SHES JUST A GIRRRRRRRRRRLLL

>Stannis was not a major Character

literally what?

Petting her kitten

What emotion was this actress trying to convey with this expression?

>he baited me right into saying "his death"
Fuckin' blackfish you devil

>gets killed off easily
>no one other than couple autists gives a fuck

wow what a player right

Game of thrones edition?

sadness, with relief, with fuck me

Davos is one of my favorite characters

BYE DAD WE ARE STARK WHORES NAO!

Holding back tears with a grimace

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KINGS BROTHER

>Aunt Dany, why are touching my wee wee like that?

>tfw dany is going to need to remove one of the dragon heads from her outfit

fuck off Robert you died in season 1

It's ok little man in the high castle, but they share a parent company that wants more than enough for two of thrones edition?

shh go back to sleep Jon

Did you fail to watch seasons 1-5. And the still spend time talking about him.