Bookfags, which one missing character do you wish had a role in the show?

Bookfags, which one missing character do you wish had a role in the show?

I have to give it to my man Victarion.

Darkstar and Young Griff

Penny obviously.

Patchface

He is in the show now though, he just has a negligible role. He was the guy who picked up Theon. FUck D&D for the shit amount of time they have given to Victarion

But Lady Stoneheart is my choice for the biggest missing piece

I thought the same thing when I first saw that character. He bears a striking resemblance to Theon and Euron, but I just wrote it off. Is he actually confirmed Victarion though?

Darkstar should be running Dorne right now.

The king Dany needed, but didn't deserve.
Absolutely wouldn't work on the show though.

Victarion is one of the most boring book characters right up there with fucking Areo Hotah. fuck off
>M-MUH DEAD WIFE
>muh dusky woman
>i hate euron so much
>muh dead wife
>why am i such a cuck
>i hate euron and my dead wife and these monkeys

that was Damphair

I would say Victarion or Jon Connington. There are others im probably forgetting. I also wish they had more members of the Brotherhood without banners but understand why they didnt.

Mate, kiss my ass. Victarion is the fucking best.

That chapter where he raids the Shields is GOAT

meant fgor
boy drunk posting isn't easy

That user is talking about this guy. Aeron is a different actor.

Motherfucking Patchface

Victarion. I loved how every character was into intrigue and deep thinking but Victarion was just into fucking people up and being dumb as shit. Would have been fun on the show.

Y U N G
U
N
G

G R I F F
R
I
F
F

The One True King of Westeros

I'd rather just have them call Euron Victarion in the show. Show Euron has none of the characteristics of book Euron, neither physically nor in terms of personality and he has none of the magic shit Euron has.

it's just like stannis it appeals to autists and maybe some young preteen fags, but they miss the crux of the character.

Jaime with a proper character arch like in the book

Book Jaime. Fucking kills me how they raped his character. honorary mention to stannis.

Quentyn. I wanted them to pick a young Chad actor, for him to get a huge following on Tumblr and then watch the meltdown when he gets incinerated in 5 seconds by a dragon. Think Jon Snow death but x10. AND it could have made the Dorne storyline and Doran Martell interesting.

Brown Ben Plum. He's the key to all of this.

Book Brienne too.

Quentyn has distinctly weird looking in the books though. His nickname is literally Frog and Dany turned off by him.

Roose Bolton.

book brienne is pretty boring desu, better than show though

>quentyn
>chad
>i want to bastardize the books to shock/excite normies

reminds me of somenoe

And? That matters now? Brienne is supposed to be a beast, Tyrion is supposed to be disfigured.

yes but her plot is more interesting

Ser Barristan the Bold.

Willas Tyrell

Book Jaime, book Stannis, book Euron, book Tyrion, book Littlefinger, book Varys, book Loras, book Roose, book Ramsay, book Doran, book sand sneks, book Kevan, book Jon Snow, book Dany, book Cersei, book Alliser, Victarion, Jon Connington, Young Griff, etc. The show is a fucking mess.

The real Jaime that has left Cersi and her stupid bullshit behind after the third book.

The real Stannis who is a great and Honorable man

The real Roose Bolton, who has a fucked up kid but is doing the best he can to save the north from certain destruction.

The Real greyjoy's all around because the show has fucked them all up.

Young Griff, Cersei vs Daenerys desperately needed a third contender to make it more interesting.

LSH is the only answer
all other answers are wrong

I AM OF THE NIGHT

darkstar is a edgy faggot who irl probably would wear sasuke tshirts

Could've been great...

men call you faggot and you are of the reddit

These. Patchface was a very interesting side character. Otherwise I would prefer book Stannis, who was completely butchered by the show

Victarion is a good choice, Lady stoneheard would have been good to have around, Same with conninigton and young "Aegon". But the most important missing character is one they killed off too early in the show: Barristan. Not only did that fuck up his time to shine, Dany's storyline is all kinds of fucked without having an honorable advisor at her side

Also Aegon, meant to say

This

New characters
>Aegon
>Darkstar
>Patchface

Fixed characters
>Euron

Have only read to book 3. Give me a quick rundown on Patchface.

Shireen's best friend, a jester that went mad after almost drowning. There's a bunch of theories about who he really is.

Gyles Rosby so he can do nothing but cough in the background just like the books

isn't he in ACOK? Have you been paying attention?

This is approaching Stannis' level of butchering.

The number one loyal G Lord Lamprey, of course.

That brief cameo dosen't fucking count.

>Victarion
my man
also have to give a shout out the Aeron Damphair, they did him truly dirty in the show

Also says a bunch of interesting stuff which, as I remember, I thought may have been something which suggested he had some interaction with the Drowned God or something similar.

Aeron was truly the best greyjoy

Donal Noye