So is "white" defined here as people of certain Western European descent? If so, why is it called "white"...

So is "white" defined here as people of certain Western European descent? If so, why is it called "white"? Some Slavic people have whiter skin than Greeks or Italians. Are Slavs white?

Are Polish people white or Slavic??

Only native peoples of Scandinavia (Saami not included), Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, northern France, the UK, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and parts of Switzerland are white.

So Greeks and Italians are not white? Neither are Poles?

So white=cucks now?

Western slavic are pretty much white and look the similar to "Germanics"

Eastern Slavic people are a bit different phsically and mentally.

>Eastern Slavic people are a bit different phsically and mentally.
Yes, we are not a cucks. And we are whiter than you.

Correct.

Yes.

ur not eastern slavic dumbass

Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians are eastern slavic. You belong to Czech Republic and Slovakia you cunt

>pretty much white
Slavs are not white and any self-respecting Slav will tell you the same.

lets call it tainted white
in the east the skincolor goes slightly into whiteolive
in the south it goes into brownish

shiet i missed 'eastern' in your sentence

nevertheless, there are not much differences between Russians and Belorussians and Poles - mainly language and we are better organized (that must be some germans genes i guess) and less aggressive. But as for the rest - no major differences.

Ukrainians are niggers of the Europe though.

Shouldn't there be a different term for it then and not "white" because not everyone with light skin is white? I mean obviously neither are sand nigs even though they can have light skin, but Slavs are really light skinned and I think a lot of people incorrectly say they are white

See

>Slavic people have whiter skin than Greeks

Well no shit, that's because Greeks are not a white people. It's not exactly rocket science.

Slavs are objectively white, please dont let this meme become non ironic. Any population with the normal european haplogroups counts as white.

"White" has been poisoned by German chauvinists and Viking-weeaboos, and even before that it was mostly a thing of the colonies, so it has all the baggage of colonial displacement by whites, and little relevance in historical Europe.

I think every "labelling" cheapens thought, but I prefer to describe my "racism" as advocating for autochthonous Europeans. No room for chauvinism or D&C there.

Belorussians are the cut off point really. Don't tell me you can't tell someone is Russian by just looking at their face.

I'm not going to post the slav squat meme XD but Russian people have strong noses and big lips with strong brows (at least how I imagine it) which gives them a warrior look.

Yes it's true, Finnish people are the only true aryan race.

Central and northern Greeks tend to be significantly lighter than southern and eastern "Greeks". Greeks as a whole are obviously not white, though.

>slavs mad they aren't white

That guy is white, you are deluded if you think he looks even remotely brown.

he looks syrian bro

>mad
Try proud, faggot.

>Central and northern Greeks tend to be significantly lighter than southern and eastern "Greeks".

Yes, many of those "Greeks" have significant Albanian admixture. The further north you go, the more pronounced this becomes, as skin tones also get comparatively lighter.

>Greeks as a whole are obviously not white, though.

Correct.

Is this a joke? He looks like an extra from a Mexican soap opera.

This. There's white and there's European. I'm European, but I don't belong to the white race.

White people don't want 'poor' European countries ruining their image. This is one of the main reasons Slavs and other eastern Europeans are not white.

Syrians are brown, this guy is not.

Croatia isn't white. Agree?

>Greeks
>not brown

lol

Belarus is the most repilled country on earth.

No matter how you put it you cannot claim that this guy is objectively not white. His skin colour is white

He definitely doesn't look like your regular white person and he'd sure as hell stick out like a sore thumb in Iceland or Denmark for example.

>inb4 tan
White people turn slightly orange or ruddy when exposed to sunlight. The guy in the picture is light brown.

I agree.

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>naturally tanned skin with no visible tan lines

Buddy, I'm not saying he's an african, but he's clearly not white. Just as spics and arabs aren't white. Or do you think they are white too?

Replace 'white' with 'Caucasian'.

>Albanian
You mean Slavic?

>>>