I tried to hug a guy at work who I know has a crush on me but he stopped me, put his hands on my shoulders and said no

I tried to hug a guy at work who I know has a crush on me but he stopped me, put his hands on my shoulders and said no.

whats his deal?

He doesn't like faggots

He's probably a transphobe you're better off without him sweetie.

boner

that was just a platonic fixation

Oh, it's not your fault. You're probably just ugly and stupid.

How do you know he has a crush on you?

he probably noticed you're a blonde frog when you attempted to make contact

>tfw no 3/10 gf with cripplingly low self esteem to degrade and get to do absolutely anything sexually for you

It's one thing to be fruity at work and fruity at home... I assume.

Trust me you're better off user

there are 7/10 grils with no self-esteem too, fgt. you just have to not be a fat slob to get them.

>you just have to not be a fat slob to get them
It looks like I won't get them then.

Quality Sup Forums thread, faggot.

are you a girl or a young and handsome guy?

hugging is gay, also if someone saw it he might get fired/arrested for sexual harassment/rape.

give up bread and grains for a year, you lazy faggot, and get the pussy you desire. simple as that if you're not hideous under all the grease to top things off.

Prove you're a girl :)

see I'm doing that but I also cannot stop with the sugar

>cannot
certainly not with that attitude you won't. get over it for about a month. sugar isn't quite the enemy flour and grains can be when you have it in moderation. don't be a slave to pointless shit.

>t. fad dietard

It's just calories, it doesn't matter if he gets them from bread or sugar.

and how much weight have you lost?

Women aren't actually very good at spotting people who are into them, it's a meme. I've often been told by females that they know how into them I am when I was in fact not into them at all.

I lost 70 lbs a few years ago, went from 250 to 180.

foods that spike your insulin make you hungrier and less likely to adhere to caloric restrictions. potatoes are a better source of carbs as they're very filling