The Chistopher Ryan ones as interesting as well

oh nvm misread your post

Jordan Peterson

there isn't a single podcast I'm not completely sick of at this point

i like joe rogan but i binged too hard because of work

im sick of joe rogan
im sick of cum town
and im sick of the drunken peasants

The pizza party podcast. They do mostly Sup Forums stuff but talk about movies a lot of the time too. If you're on the right you might not like it because it's got a ginger, Hispanic, gay, and trans person as the main runners. It's not PC at all though. The gay one has said nigger many times.

High Society Radio
Drew and Mike

it's not a podcast but I recommend watching Isaac Arthur on youtube

he's a guy who has a fucking elmer fudd speech impediment and he talks about a bunch of crazy sci-fi shit

I like him

WTF with Marc Maron

Maron is possibly the most insufferable cunt on the Earth's crust

Issac Arthur is based. Used to need to have captions on but after a while you get used to it.
I like the ones with Gisriel on them but his mic quality is so shit and they talk all over him.

hey pan

He gets good content out of his guests though

ZIP
RECRUUUUUTAH

sam harris, common sense, hardcore history, revolutions.

Depends what you are into. Just a good conversation. Look for an interview style podcast like the nerdist or that one with Pete Holmes.

I took like a year break from Rogan after he started annoying the piss out of me and I can listen to him again. Just take a break man.

It all depends on what you're into, I cant really recommend podcasts for you.

>Hey everyone blue pilled bill again just gonna rant about things that I have no knowledge or understanding of and then brush it off as joking hehe

dvdasa

Cum town is the only right answer. Nick Mullen is funny as shit

I used to like this but got fucking tired of the way they have to put a leftist liberal spin on absolutely fucking everything

definition of cucks

Get the fuck out of here. Burr has gone downhill quick as fuck. I can only listen to him like a few times a year. He used to be gold. Nia ruined him.

Gone forever, unfortunately.

He makes me feel bad about myself and how unfunny i am

which is exactly why i'm not funny

Adam pls go

h3h3

They used to have a black guy who was really funny, and the tranny used to not be a tranny.
The podcast has gone downhill a lot.

adam is really funny on social media. his stand up and podcasting is bad. nick has to carry him. stav has actually grown on me a lot and he's extremely funny. his laugh makes you laugh

i mean you can find every episode online still. but prime dvdasa was the GOAT podcast

I think we're starting to see a podcast bubble. Every mildly well-known person is doing a podcast now, and few are offering any substantial reason to listen. They're all starting to sound alike and at some point the bubble is going to burst.

stav never really says anything that funny, it's his sheer presence that makes you laugh

the joey diaz one is good in small doses

cum town

chapo traphouse if you're a fag who likes dicks

i don't even mind tho his reactions are so genuine. when stav does a hard laugh it makes unfunny shit seem funny

i'm a cumtown fan and further left than anyone on Sup Forums and i hate chapo. felix is literally the only funny one and the podcast is just a cringefest. i have no idea how they make a million a year from patreon

>skeptic tank
ari shaffirs podcast it's actually one of my favorites, i like how they can range from funny, to really interesting like the henry rollins or rolf potts ones, or just crazy and fucked up like the one about the guy who was a male stripper bodybuilder who ruined some middle eastern girls life by taking her virginity and pimping her out.

>your moms house
fart jokes and tons of inside joke lore, i like it

>hardcore history
classic self explanatory

>tim ferriss podcast
really interesting productive interviews with smart/efficient people

>art of charm
havent listened enough to give a real verdict on it but from the two episodes i listened to it was good

He has some gems here and there. His woke bastard bit was pretty funny

Every podcast I've ever encountered that isn't truly educational is pleb as fuck. I don't know how people listen to this friend simulator bullshit every week. And I don't mean that as an insult. I seriously don't get it. Most of these podcasters don't have a creative bone in their body and if they do they are low tier at whatever their creative dayjob is.

>further left than anyone on Sup Forums
How have you not fallen off the political plane yet?

Probably because the good episodes are behind paywall. If you're left leaning check out Street Fight Radio

forgot about your moms house. tom is funny as fuck and his wife is one of the only funny female comedians. she is truly wife tier tom is lucky. i laugh hard at every single your moms house podcast, probably the only podcast next to cumtown with at least one painful cheeks/abs laugh in every episode

real ass podcast and legion of skanks when they get good guests. most podcasts are shit without good guests, cumtown being one of the few exceptions

can't tell if this is bait or not so here's a (You) for the outstanding effort

i'm surprised so many people on Sup Forums like cumtown. every board on here is Sup Forums-lite at this point and cumtown is overtly leftist. nick and stav and adam just have balls and aren't afraid to make race jokes and shit

i agree its the perfect amount of silliness for me. i also like that they arent afraid to shit on all the poly bi xim xers

Yeah but she's also super pretentious and is potentially more annoying than Redban forcing an olive garden joke.

tom is definitely the personality champ

It's not bait and I'm not looking for (You)s. I seriously don't get the podcast phenomena. Furthermore, I haven't met a single successful person that even has a goto podcast. My friends that do listen to them are bums or extremely boring. A lot of the podcasts that get circulated on Sup Forums are the same old

>IM WHITE AND IM NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT

and it's tired as fuck. How many times can you listen to a white guy complain about SJWs and think you are getting cutting edge humor?

tom's wife? she seems very cool and funny i haven't heard any pretentiousness yet. she has great timing

soundcloud.com/untililoseinterest

thank me later

Most "alt-right" types are disaffected liberals, and I mean true liberals in the classical sense, who are tired of PC authoritarianism. Not all, but many

You've never heard here talk about meditation before? She's a fucking philosophy major. She has an entire podcast dedicated to her pretentiousness. It has zero comedy.

Granted it is pretty rare to have it come up on your mom's house. Tom does a good job controlling the subject matter but it pops up from time to time.

Everything that has Ryan Dawson in it

yeah but cumtown makes fun of the alt-right and liberals in every single episode

Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank have a pretty chill podcast with some chick, they review a movie every week.

>Most "alt-right" types are disaffected liberals

That's how the alt right started. That's now what it is nor what it's been since about 2 months after its inception.

No shit? Like Pete and Pete? How about you give the fookin name m8?

Thursday Afternoon one is still good.

I'm surprised anyone likes cumtown besides the people on the podcast. I've given it 2 chances now and both time it was just people stumbling over each other to drop some uninspired joke then one massive annoying group laugh.

yeah thats why she has her containment podcast

tom>christina but they are still a very funny duo, so much so that i almost prefer they dont have guests (unless its yoshi)

makes me kinda sad people gave him so much shit about the way he speaks, that channel is interesting

Movie Sign with the mads.

Normie Macdonalds

or Artie Lages

Mega64

But then what will I listen to in the car

Hollywood handbook is pretty fucking entertaining, though if the guest is lackluster or isn't in on the bit it's a complete failure of an episode.

Sons of Kojima, Late Night Alt Right and YouTube Saints

That guy is a fucking joke.

You'd probably like Sam Harris, but some episodes are better than others.

When it's good, Hardcore History is amazing. I prefer episodes centered around stuff that happened in the 1900's, because it's so relevant to the way the world looks now. Blueprint for Armageddon is the best run of shows I've ever heard.

Knock Off
soundcloud.com/robert-smith-490715958/knockoff-005-come-southside-with-us

>That guy is a fucking joke.
why? ive been binging his youtube lectures recently and they've all been great, but ive mostly been watching the ones that have to do with the importance of responsibility and dominance hierarchies

>not just listening to ricky gervais xfm over and over again since 2006

kys pleb

my brother, my brother, and me.

boogiemonster.libsyn.com

Ahh! Thank you sir.

Chris Ryan is a cool fucking dude. Found him via Joe and Duncan and ended up liking him the most of the group, and Iactually like Duncan Trussell. It was good having someone with anthropological knowledge to shut him and Joe the fuck down every now and then.

>Jordan Peterson is a fucking joke
>You'd probably like Sam Harris

Aaaand there it is who would have thought

No one likes Sam Harris. His mom probably thinks he's a pretentious twat.

Luis J Gomez is terrible. I had to stop listening to LoS because of him. it's a shame because Zac Amico is a hilarious podcast cohost/guest, and I wish I had a place to regularly hear him

Dave Smith, however, is awesome and I love Part Of The Problem. I'm glad I tried listening to LoS because I found out about PotP