In this thread we create a completely new political ideology

In this thread we create a completely new political ideology.

Go.

alt-moderate-centrist-hybrid-dystonia

Alt-left

Control - Alt-Right - Delete

Shitposterism

Kek is the god and also the name of the national capital

Anarcho-niggerism

Alt-Me

It's in favor of all the ideological traits that I like and it's against all the ones I don't like.

Fascist reactionary libertarian technocracy.

Prohibition of free market and private initiative.
Policy against consumerism.
Consumption of goods and services standardization
Closing borders for immigration
Sexual segregation
Women's role reduced to reproduction and child raising
Policy against masturbation
Cultivation of nationalism and xenophobia
Elimination of blacks

Ethno-essentialism

so basically cultural far-right communism

Kekism

Political decisions are made by dub rolls.

KEKTARIANISM

>RABID NATIONALIST
>FREE MARKET
>NO BROWN PEOPLE
>MONEY IS THE KEKRO-DOLLAR
>RABID XENOPHOBIA
>NO ISLAM
>CHRISTIANITY IS OK BUT DON'T INSULT KEK
>NO THEFT OF MEMES
>STRONG MILITARY
>CONTEMPT FOR OTHERS
>MERITOCRACY
>NO FUCKING DEMOCRACY GET OUT
>NORMALFAGS MUST PAY A TAX

Sporadic nihilism

>off by one
Different name? Does National Kekism work???

Alt-right

Not going to lie, that does sound pretty neat.

Its not a political ideology, its a religion. a religion born in australia.

Flippant Science Directorate

Purge females
Enhanced test tube babies or clones only
GMO everything
But don't take any of it too seriously
Serious people purged

astrocracy, A system that revolves around astrology.

We ISLAM now bois

alt-trotskyist anarco-syndicate cocktailism

National Sequenced Digits Applied Party.

NSDAP.

It's more of an economic policy than a political ideology, but enforce a global initiative effectively "pegging" currency to prevailing sources of energy per nation.

Even poor third world countries can compete by selling their labor (energy).

In fact, they already do. I'd just be skipping the middleman (jews.)

The result would be an ever increasing amount of innovations in the production and storage of energy.

Eventually, once energy is practically free, the highest producers of energy could institute a basic income (I know.)

The idea of a basic income can only be applied after a nation has achieved cultural homogeneity as well as practically free energy (sustainable fusion.)

Anyone receiving a basic income can and will be conscripted for whatever labors the government requires to improve the nation.

Demarchism.

We go about our lives with a brain implant that subconsciously polls us for the policy of the nation. Other than that there is no decision making and only an executive branch.

That would blow some minds, for sure.

Anarcho-statism.

Racist Interplanetary Colonial Fascism. The main political issue is the (re)settlement of whites on Mars. According to many black nationalists, Mars is the original homeplanet of whites.

We go back there and recreate the Roman Republic. Every 10 years or so, we assemble our troops on the Fields of Mars, make the trip back to Earth and take resources through military conflict.
Global peace is a bad idea - it would make everybody soft. If you are given everything and you have no natural predators, you turn into fucking Panda bears. You get too lazy to mate, you just eat and die. Human beings need war to keep us on our toes.

Our political party will be the Sons of Mars.

blood for currency

What are the denominations?

Is jew blood worth more?

I like this. Racial based currency. Every country has and issues its own currency, and the value of the currency is based on the racial purity of its population. A government would have to create a eugenics program that balances genetic diversity and racial purity in order to minimize the amount of inbreds and mongrels while maximizing the currency's value.

Energy independence movement

no one has to rely on anybody for energy, every household is able to produce and use its own energy.

liberal facism. its basically upon us now but doesnt have a word yet. its when the people believe they are liberal, being for free speech, most freedom for the individuals and so on, while simultaniously trying to bann everything that doesnt fit into their worldview like expression of racist or rightwing believes, even wanting to kill everyone who doesnt accept their "liberal" believes.

i believe its keks doing the confusion and mix of 2 so contradicting philosophies without the one even realizing the paradox in his own beliefs. i mean the slowly all engulfing chaos at the endtimes is the only logical explenation for this right?