Today. Today... at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves...

>Today. Today... at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the monsters that are at our door, and bring the fight to them. Today, we are canceling the apocalypse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Am-gG-VyXPg
youtu.be/S1Qvmv_r68A?t=2m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ JAEGERS N' SHIEEETT
youtube.com/watch?v=Am-gG-VyXPg

I don't know how to feel about this since Del Toro ain't directing anymore.

the nigger from star wars is starring, and his production company is producing.
So expect a niggerfest injected with sjw anti white, blm propaganda added to it.

I love Pacific Rim. It's one of my favorite guilty pleasures, and I hesitate to call it a guilty one because it's borderline genuine.

I watched it on magic mushrooms the third or fourth time I saw it and I have never been more submersed in a film.

I just need new kaijus
GIVE ME MORE KAIJUS

I unironically love it too, it was dissapointing to see the other robots get taken out so early in the fight though

I really liked this movie.

But I don't care about the new one at all, even though I quite like Boyega.

Hopefully the new director will give a bigger spotlight to the jaegers in PR2. I understand what Del Taco was going for in the first movie with a focus on schlock disposable characters but we know what we wanted to see and we got dickteased. I hope the sequel will up the ante or at least continue the trend.

>mfw main theme kicks in during action

>your name will never be Stacker Pentacost

I love that theme when Otachi reveale its wings. youtu.be/S1Qvmv_r68A?t=2m11s

The new jaeger designs are awful, I can't believe Jappo monkeys would drop the ball hard on giant robot designs, of all things.

The jaegers in 2 look shit
I liked that in the first they gave you close ups and you could see all the gears and stuff turning and crunching to make them move giving you a better sense of their scale and power

They all look way too samey.

Shit movie.

I'd love this movie if it weren't for the worst American accent by the lead, the shitty backstories, two fucking jaegars jobbing in their first fight, and the fucking subplot with that guy from Sunny.

Because it's a flick and it's a pretty fun flick too.

Something feels off with the movement of the Jaegers. As far as I can remember, the Jaegers in the first movie moved more like a machine would. In this trailer, it's way too fluid.

Fuckin... shit, this never happens in any movies, why do you Sup Forumsshitters keep acting like it does?