Bend the Knee

Lets discuss and speculate how the season finale episode will unfold.

>the video of this photo shoot

I bend the knee to eat her pusy

>speculating an episode that's been leaked for 10 months on a board where 99% of people have seen the leaks
What is even the point

What the fuck are you talking about?
Are you talking about leaked scripts? those are probably fake.

Wait are you serious? Have you not been on Sup Forums once in the past 2 months or /got/ since last October? Im genuinely surprised that you have been able to avoid for this long because they are posted in just about every /got/ thread

I am talking about season finale, not the whole season.

This is what you get for being a dumb phone poster. None of your posts make sense

I'd rather bend dany tbqh

I thought there were only Indians on Sup Forums

Retards.
This thread is for those who have not read the script and only just want to speculate about the final episode

>speculate
There's no need to speculate when we already know what's going to happen via the leaks which have been 100% confirmed.

There is no point in speculating an episode which the overwhelming majority of posters already know in detail, especially if you are trying to avoid spoilers yourself. People will just end up spoiling you intentionally or unintentionally. Also that image that was posted IS only for the season finale,

This sounds like fucking shit.

post it please

Boatsex with Jon giving Dany an anal creampie and her drinking it

>boning
>bonking
Game of Thrones is written by children

The screenshot highlights how much the first pic is shopped. Look at those fat arms.

I love how bookfags have been stripped of their superiority and have to rely on leaks to spoil things for regular people who just want to watch the show

When her PR people tried to make her 'sexy' and bought her this shoot, the shopping was so poor on the rest of the photos even normies were calling bullshit.

She's almost asexual to me. She has no sex appeal.

Ofc it is photoshopped her entire side and back in OP's pic has been softened to death.

>Bend the knee
>Bend da knee
>Bend Dany

This Photo looks shooped.