What are the chances of someone who is "Mexican" to be European? For example...

What are the chances of someone who is "Mexican" to be European? For example, someone who is Mexican by country but is one of the descendants of a Spaniard rape baby.

My father is half Mexican, yet looks no different from a regular white man. My grandfather who is supposedly full Mexican looks like an Italian greaser.

Realistically, what percentage of true Mexican is possible for someone who does not show traditional Mexican traits such as dark eyes, hair, skin and relatively short statures.

Other urls found in this thread:

jointsarena.net/2015/07/16yr-old-kills-4yr-old-boy-in-lagos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pol will be triggered by this, but most Hispanics are as white as slavs are.

So not white at all?

I do know there is a difference between Spaniard Mexicans and Native Mexicans, but I'm curious as to how prevalent the European traits are found within the Mexican race.

Mexican is not a race. If you mean mestizo then that can vary widely. In my family we have freckled green eyed pasty people and darkies too. Most mexicans that show up on tv and movies are the lightest ones. Majority are goblin looking abominations.

That is what I mean't, sorry. Would you consider the lighter ones to be the result of Spaniard rape babies? I don't see the darker, shorter looking ones to be the same as the lighter skin tone ones.

What I'm trying to figure out is whether the possibility of the darker skinned mestizo being suppressed by the rest of my European ancestry, or whether the "Mexican" portion is really Spaniard.

White Hispanics DO exist, but there are barely any white hispanics in Mexico.

Most white hispanics are either in Spain and Argentina

There are some legit white hispanics in America but barely in mexico

We Wuz Kang, etc...

Check your godamnit family tree if you are grasping straws it might turn out that your great great granpa was white and sheet.

There's an interesting phenomenon where mediterranean whites would be considered white in their home European countries, but would be seen as mestizo/castizo if they're from LatAm. I think the low population of whites in Mexico is actually a low pop of glaring, celtic stock hispanics.

get out of here shit skin

never seen that pic before. wtf is going on

hahahaha, jesus christ hahahahahahahahaha, when this meme will end? hahaha

Anyway, regarding OP's questions: the only ones that are the closest to european are those whose euro admixture is high : half-full euro - mexican (i've seen some kraut-mex and spaniard-mex couples here, they're relatively old though), castizos (the ones who didn't mix too much with mestizos, especially the darker ones). As for mestizos, it really depends on the type, it ranges from being the typical dark-skinned manlet to tall light-skinned/ tanned mestizo.
Some mexs with high euro admixture can pass for spaniards. Friend of mine went to Spain and some thought he was spaniard and when they heared his accent it became clear to them he was mexican.

Also: mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality and we're still separated by the casta system (sort of, it's been a very long time since people actually had to take this into account when doing whatever they like, everyone had their place in society...now everyone does whatever they want).
The sad thing is that we have indios and cholos (the gibsmedat and our own version of jamal/tyrone), thank goodness we have no niggers here

holy fucking shitt...

Looks like somebody cut her open and took her heart out. African voodoo superstitions and shit

The BK hat is obviously an awful shop

>mestizo/castizo
I think you should look up the definitions of words before you use them. Mestizo had nothing to do with how a person "looked" but with how much native blood they had. A Mediterranean looking Italian who immigrated to South America would never be considered mestizo as per definition.

16yr-old kills 4yr-old boy in Lagos, removes his intestines, kidney & p£nis
jointsarena.net/2015/07/16yr-old-kills-4yr-old-boy-in-lagos.html

Niggers niggering.

my buddy is from colombia and his dad has blue eyes full white look and he looks white too. its possible

>slavs
>human

9% of Mexicans are of unmixed European descent. It's unlikely, but possible.

See map.

No, not the ones going to the USA.

I'm a dark mexican about 6feet with a big nose and an underbite who are my ancestors

>Syria
>white

Pretty accurate for my country. (The Dom Rep)

I would consider Al Assad white

Also
>Syria at less than 10%
Learn to read a map pls

do 23andme or ancestrydna to see if you have around 6-12% native american

WurrrlStarr

WurrrrrrrrrrrlllllStarrrrr

>My father is half Mexican, yet looks no different from a regular white man
Mexicans *are* white.

Americans don't understand that 100% of non-caribbean south America is white. The shitskins came when the caribbean negros started racemixing and doing a chocolate milk of a demography to every country they went into.
As long as you're not some mestizo and live in South America, your best bet is Italy, Germany or Northern Spain/Galicia.

Jes Libben Dey Laif

>true Mexican

What the fuck does that even mean in your mind?

If you're not short with dark, dirty looking brown skin you probably have a decent amount of European DNA. Real Mexicans look like dirty little trolls and they're dumb as bricks. I would know, they let them all come live in my city.

Make It Clapp