How can one single character be so autistic

How can one single character be so autistic

>huh muh cunt sister sent a message to muh brother to surrender to le ebil cunts that killed muh father, and it is clear she was manipulated to do it
>huh muh sister is a cunt, she should have killed every body on that square alone and save muh gud hunurable father

she conveniently forgot that she served tywin too

She just sees her own failures in Sansa and is punishing Sansa for it, even though she's really just punishing herself.

It's not autism. Arya has gaps in her recollection of events because she's actually the waif, wearing Arya's face. She's working from fragmented information.

her scenes are so cringe

Bran went back in time and warged into her.

no niggers allowed

Sansa sentences CIA to death and Arya executes him in the next episode, so it's probably just a ruse as they already know CIA is trying to manipulate them.

I choose to believe that shitty, forced death will happen just because Aidan wants to get out of the show as quickly as possible

boy I sure can't wait for the scene where two teenage girls will outsmart the best player in the realm because of their magical autist cripple brother

Endgame right here bros

We can at least have one final hurrah of GoT baneposting about his plane getting crashed with no survivors.

if this really happens what a fucking waste of character and utter disservice to Littlefinger. at least have him face off with Varys before dying

>implying this all wasn't a double ruse by CIA
I just hope the writing gets so shitty CIA actually kills both Sansa and Arya and just takes over Winterfell as a shock moment.

>when all the waif is missing to be perfect is u

She and Sansa are acting out knowing full well that little finger is watching because Bran told them about what he's trying to do.

Maisie is only playing a bad actor

Hmmm... that makes sense. Hope that is what happens

Guess I just let my hate towards Arya cloud my judgement again

>normies will never let him win the throne

why does bran keep helping them whenever it's convenient but other times he says he can't be bothered because of autism

why do women can't stop resisting the BBC (big baratheon cock)?

>The rape Sansa

THE HONORABLE NED STARK

little finger isnt even in the room with them you dolt

That's what he wants you to think

seems like the only autistic is you buddy boy.

Has the acting always been this bad or did this episode just tip me over the edge?

Every single line feels read from a page... It's fucking awful.

This fucking fedora faggot

Acting was sub-par most of the time with few exceptions (I AM A FOOKING LEGEND). It's really writing that went to fucking shit. I mean holy fucking shit it's bad, worse than a fan fiction on tumblr

The younger actors just stopped caring about their acting now, specially Emilia and Maisie. Only the classic trained actors, like Iain glen, Aidan Gillen and Jim Broadbent still care about their acting now. And Aidan is pushing for his character to get killed so he can move on

this is how it turn out

they're all in the great hall, Sansa says that Little Finger betrayed her and she wishes him to leave Winterfell immediately while giving Arya the secret sign, Arya gets behind him to stab him. Little Finger laughs "THATSH WHY YOU STHAB A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF YOUR CASHTLE".
the Knights of the Vale turn on the starks, and Royce decapitates Arya in the moment she wants to stab LF.

I avoided the leaks so the Arya and Sansa scene was completely new to me. I've come to accept the show's generally low standard of writing in these later seasons, but man that entire dialogue between the two sisters was fucking atrocious.

What makes her unbearable is the way she acts. She completely has that "pfft noting personnel kid" thing going on.

The whole character might have been completely horrible for a while but she is becoming irredeemable right now.

SO SANSHA, WHATSH THE NEXHT STHEP OF YOAR MASTAHRPLAN?

I'd actually prefer it if Arya bites the dust instead of Littlefinger.

SACKEDDDD

post yfw stark bitches kill cia